Chapter 9~ Yu.A's Surprise Party: Part 3

ǤЯΔƆЄ-Pledis Entertainment New Girl Group~Disbanded July 30, 2014

Chapter 9~ Yu.A's Surprise Party: Part 3

In due time everyone besides Manager Jinyoung, Yena, and Yu.A was back at the dorm and setting up for the party. Even all of Seventeen were already at GRACE's dorm; helping GRACE and Hyumin set up for Yu.A's party. While everyone was decorating; Mirai, Miok, and with the help of Hyumin were cooking meals that Yu.A would love. It was also Jihoon's birthday to but the Seventeen members already celebrated it their own style. So GRACE or Seventeen didn't plan a double surprise party.

Even though all of them were supposed to be decorating, Céline and Dongjin were running around the dorm. Mirai saw that and shouted at them, "Dongjin! Don't chase my little girl like that." Dongjin stopped what he was doing, "Mirai unni. Were just playing around. No harm done." while Dongjin was distracted by Mirai, Céline came from behind Dongjin and scared him. He got freaked out so bad that he jumped from his spot were he was standing. Céline giggled and ran to where Jin and Seungcheol were decorating the living room. Dongjin caught Céline and they tumbled to the ground. Jin, "Ya! Careful of Céline, Dongjin." Seungcheol laughed, "Can't stop the young love Jin." 

Dongjin blushed and walked fast out of the living room. Céline who didn't hear anything Jin or Seungcheol said but followed Dongjin out the living room. Jin giggled, she can't be mad at those youngsters for long. Seungcheol smiled at Jin, but when she turned, Seungcheol looked away and continued with decorating. 

In the movie theater a big group was decorating; Chan, Hansol, Mingyu, Soonyoung, White, and Junhui. Of course the boys were playing around and White was getting to her limit. All the adults were gone besides Hyumin who was in the kitchen, the rest went to the company for some reason. Soonyoung was seeing White's irritating and ticked off face, he knew the rest of them were going to get a yelling like no before; so he went closer to White, "Hey White. You okay?" he didn't know what to do to calm her down. White sighed heavily, "No I'm not." White went on decorating but getting more ticked off in the process. Soonyoung, "Guys! Lets concentrate here." they didn't listen. White shouted, "Stop playing around and concentrate on decorating the house!!" that's when the boys freeze in their places and quietly decorate the room. Soonyoung gigged softly and went on.

 Now in the dining room it was more quiet. Jihoon, Wonwoo, Jisoo, and Doyoon were quietly helping each other, surprising . Jihoon, "Yo Wonwoo, aren't you going to tell Yu.A today you like her?" the other members giggled and laughed. Wonwoo comeback with, "Aren't you going to tell Yena?" Jihoon was going to say something but words didn't come out of his mouth. Doyoon, "My dongsaengs are in love." Jisoo finished his part of the room, "Love can do many things can't it?" Doyoon nodded, but Jihoon and Wonwoo turned away from their hyungs and went on doing what they were doing.

In the kitchen, Mirai and Miok were cooking. Two Seventeen members were helping; Seungkwan and Junghan, and with Hyumin going around the dorm to check how the others were doing. Mirai and Junghan are making miso soup while Miok and Seungkwan are making salmon. Other things were already made but these were the last things that were needed to make before they were done.

Mirai and Junghan were working very well together, even though there was awkward times. Mirai was cutting up ingredients to put in the soup and Junghan was washing the vegetables and other things needed for the miso soup. Mirai was looking back and fourth between her cutting and Junghan; who was washing vegetables. Mirai smiled and got distracted at the last second, Mirai reached for something and pricked her finger on a tip of a knife. Mirai yelped in pain, Junghan stopped what he was doing and went to see what was wrong with Mirai, "Mirai are you okay?!" he held her middle finger, which was bleeding a little. Mirai, "I'm fine Junghan, just a scratch that's it." Junghan looked around the upper cabinets and saw a first aid kit. He grabbed it and got a Band-Aid. He then wrapped it around Mirai's middle finger, "There all done." Mirai, "Thanks Junghan oppa." she blushed but looked down, "Lets went on cooking." Junghan nodded and they went on cooking.

Miok and Seungkwan were cooking and seasoning the salmon. Miok couldn't believe she was with Seungkwan, and cooking. Seungkwan smiled as he watched Miok walk to a cabinet with seasoning in it. But when she turned, Seungkwan turned away and opened the oven where the salmon was cooking. Miok bent down to where Seungkwan was looking at the salmon. Miok sniffed the salmon, "Mmmm, that smells so good." Seungkwan nodded, "Yeah it does." their faces were so close they both blushed and got up. Miok hid her face while Seungkwan got the salmon out of the oven. Miok was going to say something when she heard Mirai yelp. She turned and saw Mirai holding her hand. Miok was going to help Mirai when Seungkwan stopped her and wondered why he stopped her. But she looked and saw Junghan helping Mirai. Miok smiled and let it go. 

After they were cooking, all Seventeen members, the remaining GRACE members, and Hyumin helped put the food on the dining room table. All the food looked so good that everyone wanted to eat now, but they knew they had to wait for the birthday girl to come home first. But this was the result:

Miso Soup Salmon  Donburi 

Ozoni  Sushi 

"Whoa." both Céline and Dongjin said at the same time. Hyumin looked at all the food, "You guys did very well." she looked at Mirai, Miok, Seungkwan, and Junghan. They both smiled and nodded. The others also commented on their cooking abilities . Hyumin's phone rang and she answered it. The others looked and waited to see who was on the phone. She then hanged up, "Jinyoung says they are coming back very soon." "So lets do last minute things and wait for them to come home." GRACE and Seventeen nodded and cheered; excited for Yu.A's birthday party.

Author Notes:

Seventeen finally introduced after a long time of not doing so. And interactions between GRACE and Seventeen are happening to. But don't worry, that's not all of their interactions I am doing. I will have more planned out in future chapters at Yu.A's party.

The food above are a few of my favorites that I eat and will eat 24/7 if I had the choice. If you want to know what the foods are, let me know.