Chapter 11: Bad News

ǤЯΔƆЄ-Pledis Entertainment New Girl Group~Disbanded July 30, 2014

Chapter 11: Bad News

All the GRACE members gathered in the living room with their staff; expect Jinyoung who was in his room still, talking to the CEO on the phone. Everyone was nervous; Mason and Minyoung were sitting together on the floor by Miok and White who were talking to each other in nervousness. Jin was with Mirai, who was hugging Céline; who was not talking for once and stayed still. Hyumin and Hyuna were trying to calm down Yu.A and Yena who were two peas in a pod by staying very close to each other. 

It was a while before Jinyoung came in the room with a laptop opened and faced the girls and the rest of the team, "Girls I talked with CEO Han Sungsoo and he has news to tell you that I can't tell you myself." before Jinyoung could say anything else Yena interfered, "Oppa, why do we need to have the CEO talk to us? Why can't you tell us yourself?" the other girls looked at each other and nodded and asking the same thing. Mason turned to the girls, "Its something that's not in our position to tell you about." Minyoung nodded, "Let Jinyoung explain." Jinyoung nodded thanks to Minyoung, "Here is the CEO." he turned the laptop in his hands and put it on the table, and in front of the girls was the CEO himself; Han Sungsoo.

Jin came over and bowed to the CEO, "Hello Sungsoo-nim." Sungsoo waved his hand, "Don't have to be so formal girls and sorry for ruining your birthday party Yu.A." Yu.A shook her head, "If its important then its not a problem at all." with that the rest of GRACE said their hello greetings and said hello to the staff as well.

Sungsoo started talking again, "Now we have business to discuss with the future of GRACE and such." Mirai looked at the CEO, "The future of GRACE? What do you mean?" Sungsoo looked down and back up, "Well I broke a rule of allowing GRACE to debut at such a young age. I don't blame the government for doing what they are doing." White looked confused as the rest, "Broke a rule?"

Sungsoo nodded, "I should have waited a little longer for you girls to debut into the idol world." Miok talked next, "Why CEO-nim? We know we might get criticized for being young like GP Basic sunbae but we agreed that we could take it." everyone nodded with the agreement. Sungsoo, "Its about Céline." the rest of GRACE gasped in shock and Mirai hugged the maknae tighter. Céline came closer to the computer screen, "Umm, what about me Sungsoo-nim?" Jin came closer to the maknae. Sungsoo, "Hyumin; please show them the allkpop article." Hyumin nodded and went to the laptop and brought up another screen with the allkpop article.

The girls kept reading the article and they all looked at each other in shock still. Céline was on the verge of crying and Hyuna was hugging her.
Yena ragged, "They can't do this!"
Yu.A nodded, "And make her wait one year? But that's for international age she has to wait to reach 13, why can't they use Korean age?"
Miok, "Why does Céline have to wait to get to her dreams?"
Mirai, "Why didn't you tell us earlier?"
Jin, "What do we do?"
White, "Does that mean Céline is no longer with GRACE?"

The rest of the members looked a the CEO for answers. Sungsoo, "There will a court date to decide on things like if Céline has to wait or if GRACE will be just six members."  the GRACE members couldn't believe what was being told to them. How can they go on without Céline? Or to even think about a future without their maknae there with them? 

After the talk with Han Sungsoo the girls didn't really talk that much and they slept together in the sleepover room. They didn't want to think about anything without Céline being there.

*******************

All the staff gathered together; Jinyoung, Hyumin, Hyuna, Mason, and Minyoung gathered in the living room after the girls went to sleep. Hyuna looked at the rest of the team, "What do we do? We can't let the girls suffer like this." Minyoung sighed, "What can we do? Until the court room date there is nothing really we can do." Mason agreed, "I agree with Minyoung on this." Hyumin looked at Minyoung and the rest, "All we can do is comforts the girls until the time comes." Jinyoung sighed, "I wish there was something we could do though." he looked down and didn't look at the rest.

The others knew that Jinyoung cared a lot for these girls ever since Han Sungsoo assigned Jinyoung to be GRACE's manager. Jinyoung was a father to GRACE and the GRACE girls looked up to Jinyoung.

But Jinyoung didn't know what to do for the first time, in a long time.