Chapter 19: White's Surprise Party

ǤЯΔƆЄ-Pledis Entertainment New Girl Group~Disbanded July 30, 2014

Author Notes: So I lied...Skipping the rest of 'Weekly Idol' and moving on


Chapter 19: White's Surprise Party

The GRACE members ended "MY MY" promotions with happy smiles; and even after going on 'Weekly Idol', the group got noticed. They got so noticed that they were nominated on 'Show! Music Core' as a potential winner; but unfortunately GRACE got second place. But the GRACE members didn't mind since they were happy enough to get even nominated to where they were. After almost winning first; GRACE would get calls to come over to variety shows and such, but Manager Jinyoung would decline, as the girls needed rest after promotions and to just enjoy a normal life for once; and also to concentrate on school work.

But right now its Christmas Eve; and also White's birthday, and also Céline's. The members were running around this morning getting things ready for White at the dorm. No one had a good excuse so it was a good thing White had a schedule; including Jin. So GRACE was now another two members down; and also including the staff(No Jinyoung); there was only Mirai, Yena, Yu.A, and Miok. It was very short in getting the party ready for White, but everyone got it done just in time before White came home. 

The members were running around the house putting the decorations on and with Mirai and Miok as usual cooking dinner and making what White would want. After a very long time, they finished with the dinner and the decorations:

    

Once the members were satisfied they looked all around the dorm. In the living room were; Yena, Yu.A, Hyuna, and Mason. Yu.A had her eyes widen from all the white and blue colors in the dorm; "This is really beautiful." her eyes glowed. Yena nodded, "My party was colorful, while White Unni's surprise party is gentle and cool colors. You have good taste as always Hyuna Unni." Yu.A looked at their stylist. Hyuna smiled, "Thank you Yu.A, my dongsaeng." Mason came over and looked at all the beautiful decoration, "Of course Hyuna has a good style. Why wouldn't she?" they kept talking till Minyoung came from the kitchen, "Guys! The meal is on the dining room table, might want to check that out." they went from the living room to the dining room, and boy were all of them were amazed at what was in front of them:

   

Mirai and Miok were putting the final touches to the dishes before looking from where the others were coming. Minyoung and Hyumin were helping cleaning up the utensils that were used. Mirai looked at her dishes and smiles, "Man we are good aren't we Miok?" Miok nodded as she smiled to, "Of course Mirai Unni. One of our finest if I do say so myself." Minyoung watched the girls smile off at their work of art; "Well Mirai and Miok. You two are geniuses for making foods as always." both Mirai and Miok thanked Minyoung. Hyumin sat down on a chair, "Well Jinyoung called me saying he picked up Jin and White from their schedules." the others nodded before washing up and getting ready for White to come home.

**************************

After about thirty minutes everyone could hear the car outside the dorm; and with White's and Jin's voices right outside the door. Jin was getting her set of keys; "White, what do you wish for?" she put the keys in the lock to unlock it. White thought, "Well besides my birthday, its Céline's birthday. So it would be nice to talk to Céline somehow." Jin then opened the door and everyone shouted, "Surprise!!" White jumped back in shock, but then smiled. White hugged all the staff and the GRACE members; hugging Mirai last, "You guys." she was going to cry but held it in.

Jinyoung closed the door and smiled, "Like the surprise White?" White turned to them and nodded; hugging the members again. 

So all the members talked to each other and enjoyed the party. Jinyoung left for a bit, but came back with his laptop. Jin looked at Jinyoung; "Oppa, what are you working on?" Jinyoung looked at Jin and all of GRACE before turning the laptop on; and on the screen was Céline. The members ignored their food and went to Jinyoung's laptop, which he set down on the table in the living room. Céline was in her room in Paris; she was waving to her members, "Hi guys!!" she waved and smiled wide; "Happy 17th Birthday White Unni." White smiled, "Happy 12th Birthday Céline." the others shouted, "Happy Birthday Céline!!"

Céline smiled through the video call. Yu.A was on top of Yena, "Céline; how have you been?" Céline answered, "It has been good. Its getting colder as usual but I have been keeping warm." Yena lifted Yu.A off her, "What about your modeling and acting career? Doing good as well?" Céline nodded; "I've started acting in a new drama, and also modeling for my mom's company and a few others." Jin looked; "Don't catch a cold okay dongsaeng." Céline nodded, "I promise." she put a thumbs up.

Mirai took a sip of her hot coca; "And what about your music career? Are you promoting?" Céline shook her head, "I didn't start yet but I'm getting ready to record it very soon." Miok looked concerned, "Well..I hope its successful dongsaeng. And make sure you come back right after you promote." Céline giggled, "I promise Miok Unni."

The members talked for hours on end until it was getting late in Korea(Korea is ahead of Paris by 8 hours). Jinyoung made sure everyone got into bed before going to bed himself. And ending White's surprise party on a very good note.