Chapter 25: Acceptance and First Win

ǤЯΔƆЄ-Pledis Entertainment New Girl Group~Disbanded July 30, 2014

Chapter 25: Acceptance and First Win

After GRACE's first comeback on 'Show! Music Core', fans exploded and girls were more popular than before. In just one week alone, they had over 20 fan sign meetings all over Seoul. Of course the members couldn't be anymore happier that their popularity rose and fans supported of them all way. The girls continued to do promotions for 'Run Devil Run' throughout the music stages. And now for once the girls were at home resting and just enjoying the day off. All of them were in the living room; until Jinyoung came into the room and waving a envelope in his hands. Yena was the first look over and ask, "What's that Jinyoung oppa?" all the others looked. 

Jinyoung walked over to the girls and gave it to Mirai, who was next to Jin on the couch. Mirai ook it from Jinyoung, "Oppa its for me?" Jinyoung nodded and smiled, "You better open it Mirai. It looks important." Mirai nodded and looked at the envelope. The other members were curious girls and came over to Mirai and watched Mirai open it. Miok went behind Mirai and Jin; "Unni, this looks like..." she nodded and smiled before opening the seal. White and Jin leaned over as soon as Mirai got the paper inside it, it was all folded nicely. Jin smiled wide, "You think Mirai? It could be?" White nodded, "It is isn't it?" Mirai smiled and opened the paper, "Lets see." she read it out loud, word to word;




"Dear Miss Cha Mirai,
       Congratulations! 
You have been accepted to the Kyung Hee University for the enrollment year of 2014-2015. You have also have ben admitted to the Masters degree program for a major in music & dance. We have chosen you based on your academic grades, skills, and outside work. We hope to hear from you very soon, and at the latest February 23, 2014. We congratulate you on your acceptance to Kyung Hee University and we look forward to welcoming you into our school."

Sincerely yours,
Dr. Kim Hyun Jun
Head of Music & Dance Recruitment 


Everyone was quiet for a few seconds after Mirai finished remaining, but then the girls squealed and hugged each other. White smiled and hugged Mirai, "Congrats Mirai unni. You deserved it!" the others congratulated Mirai in return and they partied that night. 

****************************

After that late party of celebrating Mirai's acceptance into Kyung Hee University, the girls had another day off, but returned to promotions the day after. There next performance would be at 'Inkigayo', and right now the girls were getting ready in all white instead of black.

 

They were waiting for another group to finish before going on. Jin smiled as she watched the group before GRACE, "Daebak." she said as she watched the group before them perform. Mirai came beside her and nodded, "Even though we have many fans, we have much to learn from them." White came beside Mirai, "Unnis, its still exciting and unexpected that we came this far." Jin and Mirai couldn't agree anymore then that. Yena and Miok right behind them; Miok clapped her hands, "Its our turn." and it was true, the lights turned off after the group before GRACE left the stage. Yena breathed in and then out, "Lets do this." the others nodded and got ready on stage.

The crowd cheered the loudest for GRACE, and as the performance for that 'Inkigayo' episode, the girls found out that they were in the running for the win. The girls couldn't be anymore excited since they just started to promote 'Run Devil Run'. The girls were against Sunmi and and B.A.P(random artists I put up against GRACE). Of course the girls were so happy that they couldn't contain them self, yet they were scared since they were head to head with their sunbaes. The MCs were announcing the winners and adding the scores up to get a grand total, what the girls saw was unexpected....

The girls actually won their first trophy three months after their debut! Jin gave the speech of thanking the CEO, the staff, and of course saying hello to Yu.A and Céline, and also hoping they were doing well. Everyone was getting into tears after hearing they won, and the fans cheered for GRACE. 

When they got home they cheered as loud as they could. Yena and Miok hugged each other and screamed to each other about the win. Jin came in woth the trophy and put it on the dining room table, "You guys did great." she smiled wide. Jinyoung came in right behind, "Yes. Jin is right, you girls gave it your all, and in the end it paid off." Yena cheered, "Daebak day!" Miok nodded and added on, "Yes, daebak. And what makes it even more special, is that it makes a good package for Mirai getting accepted into college." Mirai smiled and nodded, "It is a good deal." she sat down. White also made a good point, "Our first win.." she smiled, "Lets tell Céline!" the others couldn't agree anymore and went to video chat with Céline.