Chapter 22: Decision

ǤЯΔƆЄ-Pledis Entertainment New Girl Group~Disbanded July 30, 2014

Chapter 22: Decision

After Yu.A's decision about leaving GRACE, the members didn't know what to do. No one told Céline yet, as that could break the little girl's heart and plus this wasn't official. But by the tension that didn't brush off yet, it seems it getting closer to a bad side. Right now everyone was in a meeting with Han Sungsoo, and everyone; GRACE, the staff, and Yu.A's parents. Yu.A's parents were Ahn Dong Sun and Ahn Hae Jung; and both were very important people as Céline's parents. 

Sungsoo entered the conference room with GRACE and the staff sitting on one side and then Yu.A and her parents on the other. Sungsoo sat down at the end of the table and got business started right away; "Hello. You must be Yu.A's parents." Yu.A's mom sounded a bit angry, "I thought you were supposed to shape these girls futures and make them feel at home. It doesn't seem that way to me." Dong Sun commented next; "Are you sure these girls will survive the KPOP world? You went to court because of their youngest, and that happened more the once." GRACE were slightly scared of Yu.As' parents acting like this. Sungsoo tried to calm them down, "I understand this situation isn't the best right now. But I'm working my hardest to keep these girls together no matter what. Seventeen's situation didn't stop me from forming GRACE; and it won't stop me from keeping GRACE together."

Hae Jung huffed, "This group is breaking as we speak because of you debuting them at a young age!" Yu.A stepped up to try and stop her mother from raging. Yu.A looked at her parents and GRACE; "Omma, this is my choice on accounting. I am blaming no one but myself for being unprepared for a idol life. Don't blame Sungsoo-nim, the staff, or my members." both her mother and father looked at her. Dong Sun looked at her daughter, "Why didn't you tell us about school and such mm?" Yu.A looked down, "Because I thought I could handle the situation with school and a idol life. But I can't seem to do that since I want to get into one of the SKY universities." Jin raised her hand to speak. Sungsoo nodded for her to speak. Jin nodded her thanks before facing Yu.A and her parents, "I know my opinion has no matter in your decisions but I want to say that your daughter is a perfect in our group and I know you Yu.A can't handle being in the group because of school work. Its understandable, but whatever you do; we will support you." she pointed her hands toward GRACE and the staff. Yu.A bowed her thanks; "I know its a bad timing with our comeback, but I don't think I'm meant for the idol life right now. I think I need to concentrate on school and where I want to go." the members started to cry, even the staff started to show tears.

Mirai had tissues to wipe newly formed tears come from her eyes; "Yu.A." Yu.A looked at her. "Whatever you do, like Jin said; we'll support you all the way, because we are family, and family stick together." White commented next, "Just make sure you succeed in whatever you do and do it good." she gave a thumbs up before Yena went next, "We understand your decision." Miok's makeup was smeared when she went, "Whatever happens, happens." Yu.A nods. Sungsoo looked at the members, "I would like the members to leave, besides Yu.A to discuss future things." the members understood and walked out of the conference room and waited outside.

**************************

It felt like forever since the other members waited outside the room, wondering what's going to happen to Yu.A. Miok was trying to fix her makeup, "Unnis what happens it Yu.A decides to leave?" of course no one knew how to answer that, that didn't want Yu.A to leave the group right after they succeeded in becoming a popular KPOP group, and they worked hard so when Céline came back; all seven members would celebrate together. But now this could crush everything the girls were dreaming of doing. Jin went to Miok and petted her shoulder, "Like we all said, we agreed on whatever Yu.A's decision is, we will support it all the way." Miok nodded. Mirai sighed, "But still it would be very sad if she left." White was comforting Yena; "Unni's. I'm worried on how are we going to tell Céline." that made the members freeze.

Yena sniffed; "What can we tell her if Yu.A does leave? She'll be crying tears on end." Jin nodded, "Lets see what happens first before deciding on what to tell Céline." the members nodded and knew not to assume anything just yet.

So what seemed like hours to the members; and the waiting and waiting, the door finally opened. The girls all shot up to see Hyumin at the door with puffy eyes, "Come in girls." all of them were worried since it didn't look good. But the members took their seats; looked at Sungsoo-nim, at Yu.A's parents, and at Yu.A; who was drying her tears. Sungsoo spoke after a moment of nothing, "Yu.A and her parents decided." he directed the talk to Yu.A and her parents. Yu.A stood up from her seat and looked at the GRACE members. She took a breath before talking; "I love you all, you all know that." the members nodded. "I also want to say that this experience couldn't have been better, better then I could ask for. You guys to me are my sisters and my family." she was going to cry again, and making the others cry too.

Yu.A turned sightly before turning back and talking; "I don't blame any of you girls for what is happening. I blame myself for getting into the idol world; if I didn't try out for GRACE, I don't think you guys would be in this decision right now. You would have been in comeback week already." 

She took another breather; "So after a hard decision I decided to take my leave from GRACE." she exploded in tears and with her head down. The other members exploded in tears and tried to hide it; but couldn't keep it in. 

***************************

After the struggle of getting everyone out of conference room, it was now in front of Pledis Entertainment. All the members were hugging each other and didn't let go. Letting go of Yu.A is the hardest right now, and just when GRACE was in the light to fans. But Yu.A's contract was still signed, as Yu.A was still in Pledis and could stay under unless she decides to be a free agent or move to another compan​y.

The members still had tears coming down as they let Yu.A go. Yu.A wiped her tears to as she couldn't stop. Yu.A had already packed her luggage from the dorm if she decided to leave GRACE, so she wouldn't have to go back to the dorm and cry more then she needed to. She hugged the girls one by one, and then the staff members one by one. Jinyoung was hugged last, "I'm sorry Yu.A. For everything." Yu.A let go and shook her head, "I don't blame anyone remember Oppa? This is my choice and I'm sticking to it." Jinyoung tried to keep a smile. Yu.A went to Hyuna next, who's makeup was as bad as Miok's. Hyuna took Yu.A in a hug and tried not to cry, but with no avail. Hyuna, "Keep in contact from time to time, okay?" Yu.A looked at her Unni, "Promise Hyuna Unni."

Yu.A went onto Mason who was ready to take her in a hug. Yu.A took the hug and embraced it; Mason looked at Yu.A as she looked up, "Your a big girl. So you know what's right for you and what path to take. Just always remember to keep your head up." Yu.A nodded before squeezing him tight and went on to Hyumin who held onto her shoulders; "Your so grown up Yu.A. Whatever your dreams are, make sure you go for them." Yu.A nodded before they hugged. Minyoung was last as she couldn't bear the situation right now. But Minyoung took Yu.A in a hug and kept it that way for a bit before Yu.A removed herself from her Unni. Minyoung wiped her face, "Yu.A I hope to see you again very soon." Yu.A nodded, "I promise Minyoung Unni."

After the staff told they're goodbyes, the members did to. Which took a bit longer, but it was needed. Yu.A took a final look at her fellow GRACE members and the staff before she got into the car and drove off. Now GRACE didn't know what to do, as this was all real and Yu.A would never come back.