Chapter 6: Debut Time

ǤЯΔƆЄ-Pledis Entertainment New Girl Group~Disbanded July 30, 2014

Chapter 6: Debut Time

        Nov 21st: 9 AM    

   It was the next morning in GRACE's dorm.  Every member was sleeping and not getting up though they had to be ready and leave their dorm by 10:30 AM.  But it didn't look like any girl was going to bulge; Mirai and Céline were cuddling on the bed, Yena and Yu.A were back to back on the bed, and Jin, Miok, and White were spread out and snoring away.

   Manager Jinyoung opened the door slowly and saw the girls still sleeping.  He sighed and started waking them up one by one.  He shook Yena and Yu.A up; who grumbled and went underneath their blanks.  Manager Jinyoung, "Yah! Girls wake up." "Your debut stage is today remember?"

Nothing at first happened but then a few seconds later all the girls shot up like they weren't tired.  Miok, "Lets get ready." she was the first one out of bed and into the bathroom to get ready.  The others followed shortly afterwards and in less than a hour they were all ready and Manager Jinyoung was driving them to the M! Countdown building.

    When they got there it was 11 AM, the girls looked around in amazement. They were finally here; to perform on a live stage in front of a live audience.  They couldn't contain their excitement as they saw many idol groups there; like VIXX, EXO, NC.A, etc.  Manager Jinyoung greeted people who passed by while the GRACE girls followed to their dressing room.  Manager Jinyoung came to a door that said "GRACE Waiting Room", he opened the girls and allowed them to go in first.

    When the girls got inside they saw everyone there; by everyone its Hyumin(Vocal teacher), Hyuna(Stylist), Mason(Dance teacher), and Minyoung(Dance teacher).  GRACE greeted them by hugging them.  GRACE's main stylist Hyuna went to them, "Ready to get transformed?" the girls smiled and nodded.  Though M! Countdown was later at night, for seven girls it would take a while to get ready to make them look perfect and to warm up their vocal chords.

     Now it was 4 PM and it was 2 more hours till M! Countdown starts. The girls were almost done getting ready and to soon eat.  They haven't eaten since breakfast since they left the dorm. This was the GRACE members transformation:
            
                  (Sorry its blurry)
    "Thanks Hyuna-Unni!", all the girls cheered.  Hyuna, "Your welcome girls. She always wanted her girls to look their best; espically with their debut stage.  After they were done getting their outfits on, makeup, hair done the girls ate food Manager Jinyoung bought them; Japanese bentos with tonkastu, rice, and pieces of sushi.  The girls were enjoying their meal when a knock came to their door.

      The girls looked and even though they didn't want to admit it, they wanted to see Seventeen come through that door.  They waited as their Manager was talking to the people outside the waiting room.  He finally let the people in, but it wasn't Seventeen, but their other Pledis family members, Nu'est.  Even though it wasn't Seventeen the girls were still excited to see their company mates to support them.

      Jin bowed to their sunbaes, "Thank you for coming."  JR was the first to say something, "Your our dongsaengs, so of course."  The others greeted Nu'est and they wished GRACE good luck.

      M! Countdown was starting and performances were starting; GRACE and Nu'est were watching the TV screen to see who was performing.  They were right after NC.A who was performing, "Oh My God.", they watched till a lady called them to come out in 5 minutes.  Manager Jinyoung got everyone together, including Nu'est to wish good luck on perfromances.  Manager Jinyoung, "You girls have worked hard over the past weeks close to your debut, and that is today." "Show them what you can do." GRACE nodded.

      Hyumin, "Also we will be cheering for you on the sidelines." the rest of their mangement team nodded.  Aron, "Also may I add that you girls have grown since we saw you as trainees with us." "Just kick basically." everyone else laughed at Aron's last comment and everyone walked outside to wait on the side till NC.A was done performing.

     They got to stage and waited on the side as NC.A started her song.  Of course the GRACE members were nervous waiting for their turn to perform.  They watched NC.A sunbae performed and even dancing a little while she performed.  Mirai was hugging a shaking Céline,  Yena, "You okay dongsaeng?" Céline nodded, "Just a little nervous seeing the crowd you know."  Yu.A, "We are together so don't worry about anything." "Even if you make a mistake, we are together as GRACE."  White, "Just pretend we are in the practice room just doing a perfect run through." Céline nodded and took a few breaths.  Even though most were calm they were all freaking out to step on stage.

     Then NC.A was done performing and the crowd cheered for her.  As GRACE was getting ready on stage the host Kim Woo-Bin was announcing GRACE, "Thank you NC.A for a cheerful performance." "Now on M! Countdown we have a new group, this is their debut stage with their debut song "MY MY", welcome the new girl group GRACE!" the crowd cheered.  The music started and GRACE was ready:

                                                                             ">http://


 

[All] MY MY MY You're MY

MY MY MY You're MY

 

[Yena] Pomi Naega nege motaetdeon mal apeseomyeon tteollyeotdeon maeum

Nan nega neomuna johaseo geurae

[Yu.A] Tto haru jongil ne saenggangman han du beoni anin sigan
Neoneun moreul geoya o~ jeongmal

[Mirai] Na jigeum neomuna tteollyeowaseo mareul motae
Ireon gibun! (MY MY) baro jigeum! (MY MY) 
Mak tteollineun maeum eotteoke hae

[White] Naega gippeul ttaena seulpeul ttaena nan neol bureugo sipeo
MY MY MY You're MY neon hangsang nae maeumsoge
Byeonchi malgo geu jarie ttak! 
[Miok] Geogi isseojumyeon dwae~
Ireoke neol saranghae

[All] MY MY MY You're MY
MY MY MY You're MY

[Jin] Neoreul cheoeum boatdeon nal nuni cheoeum naeryeotdeon nal
Sae hayan nuncheoreom neomuna tteollyeowa

[White] Uyeonhi neol majuchilkka saenggangman haedo tteollineun
Nae maeumeul eotteoke halkka

[C
élineNan jeongmal sarangi eotteon geonji moreugesseo

Ireon gibun (MY MY) baro jigeum (MY MY) 
Cheoeum neukkineun maeum eotteoke hae

[Mirai] Naega gippeul ttaena seulpeul ttaena nan neol bureugo sipeo
MY MY MY You're MY neon hangsang nae maeumsoge 
Byeonchi malgo geu jarie ttak! 
[Miok] Geogi isseojumyeon dwae~
Ireoke neol saranghae

[Dance Break]

[Mirai] Hoksi ne apeseo nae maeum deulkyeobeorim eotteoke hae
[Yena] Neol bomyeon nae maeumi seolle
[C
éline] Hangeoreumssik gallae

[Miok] Jigeum baro nae maeum boyeojullae 
Oh Oh Baby

[White] Dear boy, I fell in love on a snowy day. I will be yours forever as long as you'll be mine.

[All] Naega gippeul ttaena seulpeul ttaena nan neol bureugo sipeo ([Miok] Oh~)
MY MY MY You're MY neon hangsang nae maeumsoge ([Mirai] neon hangsang nae maeumsoge)
Byeonchi malgo geu jarie ttak! 
[Miok] Geogi isseojumyeon dwae~
Ireoke neol saranghae~

[All] MY MY MY You're MY

MY MY MY You're MY

        After they did the last move the girls were smiling wide when the crowd cheered and clapped for them at the end.  They went backstage were the whole management team was waiting and Nu'est as well.  Minyoung, "Great job girls!" "The crowd loved you folks." they contiuned to congradulate the girls when they got back to their waiting room to wait for all the performances to finish and then the award ceremony.  But it wasn't over yet; Mirai, White, and Céline had to change and get ready for their next performance.  They were performing, "Baby Steps".   As soon as they got into the waiting room Mirai, White, and Céline changed into their other clothes. It was one more artist before the 3 girls are up to perform.  They rushed back on the side of the stage and after the artist before them was done Mirai, White, and Céline were up with "Baby Steps." MC, "Next is 3 girls of the new girl group GRACE. Performing "Baby Steps" is Mirai, White, and Céline!"

                                                                              ">http://

[Mirai] oh hey~~ umkyeojin maeumi jakku saeyeonaga oh
sumkyeobogo kamchwodo modu heulleonaga oh 

[Céline] daheul su eomneun neoreul bomyeonseo

nae chageun geurimjado deulgilkka sumeosseo

[White] Oh nan tteollineun georeumeul joshimhi dagakabwah
[Mirai] Oh nan deo kakkai kalsurok eocheonji duryeowojyeo niga meolleojilkka

[All] One, two nae mami three, four sumkyeori five, six onmomi
[C
éline] neoman bomyeo keoreo

[White] du nuneul karilsurong niga deo jalboyeo ([Mirai] its you its you)
[C
élinenae du kwiireul mageulsurok jongil neoman deullyeo oh yeah~

[Mirai] ne nunbit ilgeonaegi eoryeowo
onjongil ne gyeoteseo nunchiman boge dwaeh

[Céline] Oh nan tteollineun georeumeun deo hanbeon dagakabwah

[White] Oh neon nae sarangi boineun gakkaun georikkaji ijen dagawahjwo

[All] One, two nae mami three, four sumkyeori five, six onmomi
[C
élineneoman bomyeo keoreo

[All] One, two eojedo three, four oneuldo five, six maeildo
Baby steps 
[Mirai] neoreul hyanghae keoreo

[White] oneuldo na honja nunmuljinneun georeumeuro [White and Célineneol hyanghae keodko itjiman

[Mirai] ne mame dahneun nal ne pume anajul keu nareul gidaryeo.. I need you hey

[White and Céline] Oh nan tteollineun georeumeun [White and Céline] joshimhi dagakabwah

[Mirai] (Oh somebody help me oh somebody help me)
[White and C
éline] Oh nan deo kakkai kalsurok eocheonji duryeowojyeo ([Mirai]: eocheonji duryeowojyeo)

[White and Céline] Oh nan tteollineun georeumeun ([Mirai]: tteollineun georeumeun) [White and Céline] deo hanbeon dagakabwah ([Mirai]: deo hanbeon dagakabwah)

[White and Céline] Oh nan nae sarangi boineun ([White]: sarangi boineun) [White and Céline] gakkaun georikkaji ([White]: ijen dagawahjwo)

[Mirai and Céline] One, two nae mami three, four ([White]: sumkyeori) [Mirai and Céline] five, six ([White]: onmomi)

[Céline] neoman bomyeo keoreo

[Mirai and White] One, two eojedo ([Céline]: eojedo) [Mirai and White] three, four oneuldo ([Céline]: oneuldo) [Mirai and White] five, six maeildo

Baby steps [Mirai] neoreul hyanghae keoreo…baby

 

          The crowd even cheered even more to Mirai, White, and Céline as they finished the song.  "Baby Steps" was the last song performed when the award ceremony started with the top 3 songs; NC.A with "Oh My God.", SHINee with "Everybody", and EXO with "Mircales Of December". (These are random artists I thought of).  The GRACE members were excited even though they weren't in the top 3.  The MC announced the winner; it was EXO.  GRACE clapped for their EXO sunbaes as confetti fell from above.  So the night went well and the girls felt sastified after that night.

Authors Notes:
   So GRACE's debut chapter is here. Btw this chapter is not fully edited. Anyway hope everyone had a good Merry Christmas with opening presents:) And with the new year coming up, 2014 its going to be full of surprises. 2014 for me I started a new applyfic story here:
FRESH & FRESH UP  If anyone is instrested in joining please do. Thank you and hope you enjoyed this chapter~