Unexpected

Breath of Life

I woke up the next morning at the exact time my regular daily routine starts but instead of getting out of bed, I laid there staring at the bracelet I never gave to Sehun. I played around with it as both hands gripped it, wondering if he would have liked my present.

 I sigh about to place it back in the drawer from my nightstand when I get the crazy idea to just wear it. I smile as I placed it around my wrist. I hear a knock on my door and Euaerin peaks through it.

“Good morning” She smiles

I gave her one back as I got out of bed, grabbing my long cardigan and placing it on.

“I had told Mr. Choi I would give him a call once I knew your availability but he said to make it easier on you, he can have you over the summer. Does that work for you?”

I nod trying to remember who Mr. Choi was and what did I have to volunteer for? But to not get Euaerin upset I just acted as if I knew what she was talking about.

“Okay,” I nod “that works for me” I smile

“Perfect, I’ll let him know” She was about to walk out the door but stops herself “How are you feeling, with your whole audition process?”

“Nervous” I wrap myself “But ready”

She chuckles “I’m really glad you’re giving yourself a second chance Hayoung” She pauses hesitating her words “I know your mother is very proud of you, angel.”

“I’m doing it all for her”

“As it should be” She smiles placing her hand on the door as she closed it shut behind her. My morning started off right and for some reason I just felt like today would actually be a good one.

 

 

 

 

The morning was warm and bright. It just made me feel in a much better mood. I walked in the school’s dance studio and I wasn’t shocked to see Yixing there, dancing.

I smiled as he was getting into each step he took. The music this time was more upbeat and fun. He looked different compared to when he danced yesterday, more playful.

He caught my reflection in the mirror and smiled. He turned around and danced his way towards me. I couldn’t help but to laugh at how cute that was. His toned arms distracted me like it did last time and instead of looking away, I just stared at him and the more I did, I noticed that he was really attractive. His lips were full and his sweet brown eyes had so much life.

His good vibe just passed down to me. Making me feel like an idiot as my cheeks reached my eyes and couldn’t be put away. I walked more into the dance studio to place my things down. He stopped dancing as he saw me walk.

“Good morning” He smiles catching his breath

I can’t help but to chuckle and grab my hair up preparing to place it in a messy bun.

“Good morning”

He stares at me and I noticed.

“What?” I look in the full length mirror trying to see what I had on my face. I notice nothing and I turn my body back facing him.

He shakes his head “Are you dating anyone?”

I my lips “No”

“I thought we were closer than that Cheon”

Both Yixing and I look at the doorway entrance to the studio, my brown eyes meeting Sehun’s cold ones. He made his way towards us.

He continues “You move on fast”

My heart sunk and I couldn’t control my breathing, the effect only Oh Sehun gave me.

“So you do have a boyfriend?” Yixing asks

“No”

“Yes”

Sehun and I replied at the same time. Sehun stares at Yixing from head to toe and back up. My teeth started to clench and the other strong effect he had on me was taking full force, anger.

I crossed my arms “Since when? You made it clear you wanted nothing to do with me.”

His eyebrows frown as he tucked in his lips, trying to act funny.

“You got dramatic.” He pauses

“We’re not together Sehun and we never were”

He chuckles “We weren’t? Then what do you call it when you kiss a girl?”

I snap “ing with her feelings.”

My eyes were burning with furry and I made sure he knew it. He gave me his stupid little smirk and we stood in silence. Yixing clears his throat reminding me that he was around us.

“I’ll just let you guys talk”

“No” Sehun doesn’t remove his eyes from mine “Stay” Now his attention went to Yixing. “Hayoung feels like being all over another guy today.”

“Are you calling me a ?” My voice matched my face, shocked.

He smirks “You said it not me baby”

He starts to walk off and Yixing places his hand on his shoulder making him turn around

“You need to apologize”

“You need to not touch me”

“Then maybe you shouldn’t talk to her like that”

Sehun pushes him away from his face “It doesn’t ing concern you”

“Yes it does” Yixing pushes him back

I was about to stop the two when Sehun threw in a punch.

My eyes pop wide open “Sehun!” I shout and run my way towards Yixing who began to bleed. Once I saw his mouth I turn to Sehun “What the hell is your problem?” I push him away

He doesn’t say anything and walks off. Yixing uses his shirt to stop the bleeding.

“I’m fine” He reassures me

I shake my head “I’m really sorry”

“You don’t need to apologize.” He stares at his hands and wipes them on his shirt “I shouldn’t have provoked him. I was just trying to—”

“I know and you didn’t have to.”

He chuckles “Now I’m really sorry for causing you problems”

“He’s always been a problem.” I mumble to myself and Yixing was too busy to catch it.

 

 

In class I stared at the door waiting for that idiot to walk in but at the same time I didn’t want to. Luckily Yixing only had a minor busted lip but once I talk to Sehun he’ll probably have a few bruises himself. How can he do that, why did he do that? I mean I know he’s bi-polar but he had pushed it too far. Especially for him to just come into my life whenever he felt like it, he has no right to treating me like I don’t exist to claiming I’m his? What kind of sick joke is he playing?

Well, I wasn’t going to let him walk around me like that. The bell rang and there was no sign of him. If he didn’t show up, I’m definitely going to approach him whenever I see him.

 

 

 

My heart was racing. I couldn’t manage to let what happened this morning go. When I parked my car in front of his mansion, I wasn’t going to take no for an answer from Misung this time.

I walked up the small front stairs reaching the double doors to the mansion with her standing outside, prepared to tell me that I wasn’t allowed in.

I felt a little disrespectful barging in at a house that wasn’t mine but I’ve let Sehun get away with things for too long now. He needed to understand that I wasn’t going to put up with it anymore. As I looked at the foyer I stood there, trying to figure out how I can find his room.

“Miss Hayoung, I’m sorry but if you don’t leave we’ll have you escorted out.”

“Hayoung” Daehun’s little voice makes me find him and he runs up to me, giving me a hug. “I’ve missed you, let’s play, can we play please?”

My anger settled in the moment because I didn’t want to snap at him.

“Let me talk to your brother first” I try to force a smile “Can you show me his room?”

He smiles and nods taking my hand upstairs. Misung calls after Daehun which we both ignore. Once we reach the second floor, it took a hallway and two doors to have Daehun knock.

“Don’t tell him I’m here” I whisper

He nods placing his tiny finger on his lips and knocks again “Sehun”

The doors open and his face looked strange. It took me by surprise but it didn’t change the fact that I was still enraged. Misung reaches us.

“I’m sorry Mr. Oh Sehun, I tried. I’ll call security right away”

“No” He softly replies “Let her stay.”