Accident

Breath of Life

“Looks good” Yixing smiles and gives me a nod as I finished the dance number.

“Good?” I sigh trying to catch my breath “Good is not enough”

“If you work on making it too perfect it will lose all meaning” He says gently “I noticed at times you looked like you were thinking of what step was next. I told you to keep whatever it was inside that little mind of yours.”

I don’t want to think of Sehun when I dance.

He takes my shoulders and playfully shakes me “Let go,” He encourages “find yourself again.”

I smile as he continued to shake me

“No more thinking about the steps” He tickles my side and it throws me off, making me scream.

His eyes pop open with complete amusement and I covered my mouth, hiding my smile. His dimple takes over and he had a look on his face like he had something up his sleeve.

“No” I laugh

I step back and he takes a step forward. I place my finger in front of him, warning him to not get any closer, but without being able to protect myself he managed to tickle me.

My hands were placed around his wrist, trying to pull him away, suddenly his body stood behind me. My stomach was beginning to get sore and I was begging for mercy.

I couldn’t take it anymore that I started to slowly bring myself down to the floor. Yixing was entertaining himself and it was clear as I heard him laugh.

My laughter turned into a miserable one, my stomach couldn’t take it anymore.

He finally stops and I felt relief. I stayed lying on the ground trying to regain composure.

“You do make girls Lay” I chuckle as I stare up at him who’s sitting

He bites his lip and tickles my side again, I jerk and to my luck he only did it once.

“Want to try again?” His dimple still in place, it was his cute trademark.

I nod and he helps me, he pulls me up to my feet and we both walk towards my speaker. He plays the song and walks over to his bag. He kneels down and my face overshadows his neck. I take a deep breath and exhale it out as I ask for water.

Suddenly he started laughing as he covered his neck. I pulled my eyebrows together wondering what that was all about. He laughed when air touched his neck?

“Oh” Now it was my turn to give him his tickling punishment. I quickly blow on his neck and he starts squealing in a cute but manly way.

“Stop” He says in between and there was no way I was going to listen to him. I was enjoying this way too much. I couldn’t stop laughing along with him as he rested his back on the ground.

 “Someone, help” He cutely shouts

I pulled away and allowed him to recover “Truce?”

I put my hand out so he can take it and we can shake on it. However, that wasn’t his plan. He pulled me down and turned me over so I was back at the floor. He starts tickling me again but this time I knew his weakness and I was going to use that to my advantage. I tried getting closer to his neck and strangely our bodies were getting to comfortable. I didn’t make anything of it as my mind was too focused trying to reach his neck.

Then our lips touched. He quickly pulled away and we both were surprised how that happened.

“I’m sorry”

I my lips and I was smiling for some reason, thinking how funny that accident between us was. He stood up and took out his hand this time.

“Truce”

I stare at his hand and shake on it. He helps me up and he rubs his neck as he walked away from me. I couldn’t help but to think how cute his reaction is.

“Now you know what will happen if you try tickling me again” I tease

He turns around and quickly defends himself “I’ll be careful. I didn’t mean to make you feel uncomfortable with that…accident”

I chuckle “I meant” It was my turn to struggle “I’ll tickle your neck if you torture me again.”

He scoffs as he lightly chuckled, his face turned red “I think the bell is going to ring soon, we should get going right?”

He doesn’t hesitate to grab his belongings, I can’t help but to keep amused with his actions. I check the time and we still had a good hour. I tuck my lips in, hiding my smile, and for some reason my mind thought of our…accidental kiss.

 

 

 

 

I walked out of the girl’s room fully changed into my school uniform. I take the same hallway I always do every morning and I notice a group of girls eyeing me, judging me.

I see them whisper within each other but I ignore it.

“Mind if I walk you to class?” Kris’ voice made me stare at him in confusion not being able to say no and he takes my notebook for me. “Where do you want to eat on Friday?”

I tuck a strand of hair behind my ear “Actually” I pause

“Anything is fine with me” He smiles but it just felt strange seeing him act this way towards me.

“Don’t you feel bad for doing this to your friend?” I ask

He shrugs his shoulders “Now a days, Sehun doesn’t seem to care”

“Yeah, no .” I blurt out, having my mind speak my thoughts out loud.

He smirks and I look up at the tall guy standing next to me, this didn’t feel right. How could I say no without hurting his feelings, that’s if he’s even interested?

“Look, Kris” I pause “I’m sorry but I don’t feel comfortable doing this.”

“What? We’re just walking”

“I mean, with you wanting to take me out to eat tomorrow.” I say it in the nicest form possible.

He nods “Then how about we grab a bite as friends?”

“Cool, I’ll get everyone together then” I smile trying to get myself out of it and get my notebook back “See you later” I smile even though I felt really awkward around him.

I rush my steps away from him to stop this conversation.

 

 

 

 

I look in my folder to get my homework together as I got close to the class. I felt my body bump into someone as my papers fell down to the ground. I apologized and when I see a hand help me, I recognized it. My heart strangely speeds up after I’ve claimed to hate him.

Sehun doesn’t say a word but his cold intense eyes meet mine and I force myself to look away. My mind was set on telling him to off but my heart wanted him to stay. Before I could say anything, he gets up and walks away.

“What kind of example are you showing the student body” Yixing’s voice makes me look up and I smile when I see him.

“What kind of lame joke was that?”

I tease back as he helps me pick everything up. When we both get up I think I have a good grip of my belongings but they’re about to fall again. Yixing catches it on time. He smiles and without asking me, he just takes my things and walks with them inside the class. 

 


 

Hey Guys, sooooo I hope you're all hanging in there! I know it's taking a while for Sehun's reasons but it's getting closer kk :)

Also if you ship Sehun and Hayoung in Breath of Life, please vote on their couple name

⇒There's: 

                    Seyoung-Hunha-Hahun-Younghun

LET ME KNOW SO I CAN MAKE IT OFFICAL OR YOU CAN EVEN THROW IN A FEW OF YOUR OWN, EITHER OR KK!

Much Love guys xoxo