Chapter 8

One More Time

 

“So pretty.” Jungmin said in a low voice while staring at Min Ah who was still asleep with one hand holding the stuff toy Kyu jong substituted for his shirt.


“Ya! You might wake her up.” Kyu jong nudge him and half dragged him out of her room.


“Wae~” Jungmin pouted at him.


“Go make breakfast for us then you can wake her up.” Kyu jong told him and he instantly went to the kitchen to see what he can cook.


“hohohum Kyu jongie is being a strict brother.” Hyung joon was teasing him as he made his way to the living room where the others were.


“Babo. Of course I would. I did promise her last night that I would be her brother, and what does a brother do?” Kyu jong asked him.


“Spoil her?” Hyung joon answered.


“Anni, do get bugs like you off her.” Kyu jong told him and he whined towards Hyun joong.


“Kyu jongie bully.” The youngest acted cute in front of their leader.


“Kyu jong-kyu he’s not a bug, his a turtle.” Their leader commented making the youngest whine more as Youngsaeng and Kyu jong was laughing their hearts out.


“Breakfast is ready, I’ll go wake up our sleeping beauty.” Jungmin announced and dashed towards Min Ah’s room.


“Jungmin is acting weird.” Kyu jong said out loud.


“Let him, it’s pretty obvious that he has a crush on her.” Youngsaeng said and stood up at the same time Hyun joong did.


“I’ll go and make sure he doesn’t harass her.” Kyu jong said and went after Jungmin.


Jungmin’s POV


“Min Ah! Min Ah! Wake up.” I was nudging her shoulder lightly but she won’t wake up.


“5 minutes more...” I heard her say in a mumbled sleepy voice. I smirked before whispering something in her ears.


“Ya! Didn’t we agree not to talk about that anymore?” I smiled when she woke up immediately and hit my arm with the stuff toy she was holding.


“I didn’t mean it, I was just trying to wake you up, it’s 10 in the morning already.” I said and took both of her hands and pulled her out of her bed.


“Ya! What are you doing to my sister? Her arms might break from your horse muscle.” I heard Kyu jong say behind my back.


“Ya yourself!” I flicked his head and we both started playing around.


“Where’s Min Ah?” Kyu jong said after a few minutes.


“Min Ah are you in there?” I knocked on her bathroom door.


“Aisshh! Go away! Let me wash up in peace.” I heard her shout from the inside and I just chuckled.


“Want some help?” I and Kyu jong was shaking his head.


“YA!” She yelled and we made a run for it chuckling.


“Bwoh?” Hyun joong asked us when we got to the dining table.


“Anni, we are just in a good mood.” I said to them and took her bowl of rice and filled it with many side dishes.


“She’s already fine, seems like she had already gotten over what happened last night.” I heard Kyu jong tell Youngsaeng when they asked about how she is.


I smiled at her dumbstruck expression when she saw her that her bowl was flowing with food. I don’t know why but I was having fun messing around her like this.


End of POV


“Ya! Min Ah what happened? Your step brother called me this morning!” Lee was checking Min Ah from head to toe after she opened the door when someone rang the bell.


“Min Ah you know him?” Hyun joong asked Min Ah when they heard an unfamiliar voice inside the house.


“Uh de...He’s my best friend, excuse us for a minute.” Min Ah answered and pushed Lee straight into her room.


“Did she just lock her room with a guy inside?” Hyung joon said when the five of them was just standing there trying to comprehend what just happened.


“Stop thinking dirty!” Jungmin hit the youngest member on the shoulder and pouted.


“That guy was with Min Ah during our lunch meeting with the vice president before.” Kyu jong said and went to the kitchen to prepare some snacks for their guest.


Min’s POV


“Ya! What are you doing here and barging like a stressed bull?” I scolded at him, he was supposed to be handling the office today.


“Ya! Don’t compare me to an ugly bull, I’m more gorgeous than that.” I rolled my eyes at Lee’s retort.


“Who’s handling the office?” I asked him, it was around 3pm and the office would be busy at this time of hour.


“Relax, I’m going back there after we talk. What happened, why did that jerk come near you again?” Lee was firing too many questions in one go again as usual.


“He’s now facing a law suit, our lawyer is handling it. Remember that he has a restraining order to be 500 meters away from me, he violated that order plus a trespassing case.” I said after explaining to him what happened last night.


“The nerve of that man, I hope he rots in jail!” I was chuckling as I see my best friend fuming. 


“Ya! If you fume like that, you’ll look handsome than beautiful.” I and he lunged at me trying to tickle me as revenge.


“Ahem...I prepared some snacks, they are in the living room.” I turned around to see Kyu jong and Hyung joon at the door.


“De. Komawo. We’ll be out in a minute.” I said chuckling when they rushed out of the room.


“Ya! I think they still don’t know that you’re gay.” I said to Lee who was straightening the crease on his pants.


“Don’t tell they might run away from me. Their leader is yummy.” I giggled at his comment.


“Ke Ke I won’t if you can catch me, slow poke.” I and ran out of my room and hid behind Jungmin who I saw first.


“Jungmin ah his trying to strangle me.” I said in between chuckles and hid behind Jungmin while Lee was giving a fake a smile and sat down on the sofa after giving me a glare.


“Mianhe I forgot to introduce you guys. He’s Lee Hoo my best friend since college, he works with me, Lee, his Youngsaeng the son of my Appa’s best friend, that is Hyun joong their leader, Kyu jong my brother, Jungmin and Hyung joon, they are all from the idol group SS501.” I said lengthy which got me tired so I grabbed a glass of apple juice and drank it.


“Annyeong, you can just call me Lee. Min Ah brother?” Lee greeted them and pointed confusingly to Kyu jong.


“Do you remember the boy who saved me 7 years ago from the lake? It was him, I found out yesterday.” I told me and he just gave me that Oh look and ate the snacks that Kyu jong offered.


“Lee do you have a girlfriend?” I choked on my juice when Jungmin asked him suddenly. He was staring at him from the moment Min ah ran to hide behind him.


“Kwenchana?” Youngsaeng patted my back since he was sitting beside me and gave me a tissue.


“De.”


“I never had one. Guess I’m too busy with my work to think of getting one.” I heard Lee answer and I choked again on my juice.


“Do you even know how to drink?” I heard Youngsaeng asked me and I just gave him a grin.


“Ke Ke I think I suddenly forgot how.” I answered back and looked at Lee who was busy updating the others on what’s going on in their dance studio.


End of POV


“Min Ah do you want something in particular to eat for dinner?” Youngsaeng knocked on her door. She was in her room the whole afternoon after Lee left.


“Wae?~” She asked in reply never taking off her eyes from the draft that she was doing.


“We’re buying outside, the guys are craving for some Chinese dish, how about you?” He asked while he took a couple of colored pens from it’s holder.


“Chinese is good too, can you get me some honey teriyaki?” Min Ah replied without looking again so Youngsaeng was tempted to draw something on her arm.


“Youngsaeng ah kaja. Oh Min Ah will leave Kyu jong and Hyun joong here.” Jungmin said and eyed the color pen that Youngsaeng was holding.


“Kaja.” Youngsaeng put the colored pens back and walk away like he did nothing.


Min Ah didn’t mind them since she was drowned in her own world when drafting that she didn’t notice the big ‘0.o’ that Youngsaeng drew.


~~~~