Chapter 20

One More Time

 


“This is getting annoying.” Min Ah said to herself as she listened to Jungmin and Xin’s argue for the nth time since we got home last night from the hospital.


Lee had a sprained leg while Xin had a broken arm so her right elbow was in a cast while she on the other hand got a fever. It was still early in the morning but they were causing quite a ruckus while they were having their breakfast.


“Stop touching my things you ert!” Xin shouted when she saw Jungmin putting back her fallen things from the luggage he was moving.


“Who are you calling a ert you brat?!” Jungmin shouted back. 


“You are babo!”


“Who are you calling a babo you machine gun?! I’m only fixing your luggage for you because Min Ah requested me and Hyung joon to take care of you!” 


“I don’t need a horse to take care of me!”


“I don’t need a dangerous brat like you to take care of excuse me!”


“Shut it you two!” Min Ah yelled and supported her forehead with her right hand when she felt dizzy from yelling.


“Chill it you two. Jungmin go and eat, Xin is it okay if I’ll be the one to move your things?” Kyu jong walked in between them while Youngsaeng placed a glass of water in front of Min Ah urging her to drink it.


“De. Komawo Kyu jong.” Xin said calmy but stuck out a tongue at Jungmin who was muttering something while he sat in front of Min Ah.


“Do you want to rest now?” Youngsaeng asked her after she took a sip of water.


“Hyung joon make sure to remind me to pick up their medicines later at the hospital.” Hyun joong reminded their youngest member as he listed some things that they would need to buy later for their patients. 


“Ke Ke hyung is really playing doctor. Don’t you want to take care of Lee?” Hyung joon teased their leader. 


“Want me to gift wrap you and send it to his place?” Hyun joong threatened him.


“Here eat some more.” Youngsaeng was ignoring them all and just concentrated on forcing Min Ah to eat since she wasn’t really eating much.


“She has her own hands Youngsaeng.” Jungmin said out loud. He was feeling irritated at the closeness of the two.


“But she’s sick.” Youngsaeng tried to argue.


“It’s okay Saeng umma.” Min Ah said and took the spoon from him.


*ding dong*


Hyun joong stood up to see who was at the door while Hyung joon served Xin some bowl of soup.


“Min Ah I can stay at the hotel I booked. I don’t want to be a free loader here.” Xin told her when Hyung joon gave her a glass of water and Jungmin banged a whole apple near her bowl.


“I already told you this many times. You got into an accident because of us, and there is no way we are letting you live alone in a hotel with no one to take care of you. No Buts. You’re staying here.” Min Ah said firmly shoving her spoon of soup to Kyu jong when Youngsaeng was not looking.


“Min Ah that guy from your office is here.” Hyun joong said as he walked towards the dining table with Si Yun right behind him.


“Xin!”


“Si Yun?” 


---


“Wait a minute. Let me get this right. Si Yun, Xin is your missing twin sister that you were talking about? But I thought her name was Khrysalis?” Min Ah asked him. 


The three of them was inside Min Ah’s room after Xin refused to go with Si Yun and told him not to let anyone know she is here in Korea, especially their relatives.


“Khrysalis is the name my relatives call me. My real name is Yan Xin Lin.” Xin replied for him.


“I see. Then I’ll leave you two to talk.” Min Ah stood up and patted Si Yun’s shoulder.


“Don’t you want to know why?” Si Yun asked her.


“She’ll tell me when she is ready.” Min Ah replied and walked out of the room.


Xin’s POV


“So tell me what is the reason why you left me to worry about you all day and night?” I felt goose bumps run through my spine at my twin’s cold voice. That cold voice he uses when he was pissed off is always scary ever since we were little kids.


“Uhh...er...”


“Don’t give me any lies Xin Lin.” I took a deep sigh, trying to call myself. Someone help me get it through him without any trouble.


“It’s because of Uncle Yi...” I said but I can’t seem to continue. It’s like something is clogging my throat.


“U..uncle Yi –“ I clenched my fist to force me to say it but I got interrupted when I felt Si Yun’s arm around me.


“Duibuqi [sorry]. Don’t force yourself. What matters is that you’re safe.” I told myself that I wasn’t going to cry anymore so I tried my best to blink back the tears that wanted to fall down.


“But –“ 


“It’s okay. You’ll tell me when you’re ready. I won’t tell anyone other than Haien since she already knows you’re here. She was the one who saw you.” I smiled ay him. I miss this. I miss my twin.


“Ok. But I still won’t go with you. It would be too reckless.” I told him in case he was tricking me.


“Don’t worry. You’re avoiding Uncle Yi to know you are back. That much I can tell. I trust you. But I also have my condition.” I knew it.


“What is it?” I asked. 


“Ask for my help when you need it, and don’t let that pride or carelessness of yours get in the way.” Sheessh. He’s back to his old self.


“Deal.”


“Deal.”


Kyu jong’s POV


Xin’s twin brother stayed for lunch and left just minute ago. Our two HJ went out to buy some groceries while Min Ah was resting somewhere with Youngsaeng taking care of her.


“Now the problem is this two.” I said out loud not minding the pillows that were being thrown in different directions.


“Kyu jong let me take care of Min Ah today.” Jungmin was tugging on my shirt.


“Tch! You know how to take care of a person?” I heard Xin comment.


“There goes the pillow again.” I said to myself as I gave out a sigh. Min Ah would surely wake up again if this goes on. 


We already briefed Xin about the situation since she would be staying with us, but what we don’t know is that why Jungmin and Xin’s personality would always clash. 


“If I don’t know how, Min Ah wouldn’t ask me to take care of you!” 


“Ah so I should be thankful now? Eeeww.” 


“Aha!” I snapped my fingers when I figured something to make these troublemakers leave the house so that Min Ah can rest.


“Jungmin! Xin! Can you do me a favor?” I asked both of them while catching the pillows that they both threw.


“What favor?” Jungmin asked me.


“Can you two buy some ingredients for the dessert I wanted to make?” I asked them smiling.


“I can do it myself, why do I have to bring her along?” Jungmin complained while pointing at Xin.


“Xin knows exactly what to buy since most girls know how to pick the best type of the items I wanted you to buy. I could sms leader but I’m sure they would get it wrong.” I acted to be troubled.


“Arasso. I’ll go with this animal. Do you have a list?” I smiled when Xin agreed. I hurriedly listed all the ingredients I wanted and hurriedly pushed the two out the door.


“Kyu jong fighting!” I said to myself when both of them left already.


I just have this feeling that the house will be in a more mess with those clashing personalities and Jungmin getting irritated every day that passes.


I kind of predicted it already when Youngsaeng had to act as Min Ah’s boyfriend. Since we were out a lot and Youngsaeng seems to understand his feelings bit by bit. 


“Aigooo! Why am I kind of stuck in between?” I said and lay down on the couch. Cherishing the silence in the house.


End of POV


“Yeobuseyo?” Min Ah answered her hand phone and looked around to find Youngsaeng missing. She rolled a bit in her bed to ease her dizziness.


It had only been around 10 minutes since she heard Jungmin and Xin become quiet and now another disturbance came.


“What do I have to do so that oppa will stop thinking about you?” Min Ah eyed the number on the screen then placed it back against her ears.


“What are you talking about?” Min Ah asked.


“Still feigning innocence. Oppa hasn’t been answering my calls since last night and this morning. I saw the news about you getting into an accident, and I’m sure oppa is the one taking care of you and you are just acting to get his attention you selfish b*tch!” Soo Rin was yelling on the phone making Min Ah winced at the volume of her voice.


“Believe it or not, I am not with him today. I don’t feel good so I’ll end this none sense talk.” Min Ah pushed the end button and buried her head under her pillow as her surroundings were spinning. 


“Dare to hang up on me. Both of you?! You ask for it.” Soo Rin said to herself as she fumes in anger inside a mall.


“Kwenchana?” Youngsaeng asked Min Ah as he entered the room with a bowl of cold water and a small towel. Setting it on Min Ah’s night desk beside her bed.


“Anni. I feel like crap.” Min Ah replied with her head still buried under her pillow making Youngsaeng chuckle.


“That’s to be expected from a patient with a 38.2 fever.” He replied and soaked the towel with the cold water.


“I hate thunder.” Min Ah muttered, shivering as she remembered how loud the thunders were last night.


“Now. Now. That’s over. Let’s focus on getting you well.” Youngsaeng said and pulled on the pillow before setting the folded towel on her forehead.


“Komawo for saving me last night. I wanted to rely on him but I held myself back because I know it was wrong. And Mianhe that you have to take care of me.” Min Ah said with her eyes close so she didn’t see the way Youngsaeng stared at her before answering.


“Kwenchana. No matter how painful it is I won’t leave your side.” He replied and gently hummed a song to get her to sleep.


~~~~can you still hold up the mess? ^^