Chapter 12

One More Time

It was already past two when rehearsals ended. Everyone was tired and asleep. Except for two persons inside the house.


*thunder* Min Ah was awakened by the sudden thunder that started a few minutes ago and was now hiding under her blanket.


*thunder* She couldn’t take it any longer so she went out of her room, clutching her blanket close to her and walked towards Kyu jong’s room which was just beside hers.


“Kyu...Kyu jong...” Min Ah knocked lightly on his door a few times but there was no response.


“Is something wrong?” Youngsaeng who was still awake, asker her after hearing her knocking on Kyu jong’s door.


“Uh...it’s because –“ Min Ah couldn’t finished when another thunder was heard.


Youngsaeng saw the fear in her eyes but still found it amusing when she was sitting on the floor clutching her blanket.


“Kaja.” He pulled on her hand so that she would stand up.


“Huh?”


“I’m not asleep yet and I don’t mind the company, Kyu is dead asleep.” He told her and pulled her towards his room.


“You were still composing?” Min Ah asked him when she saw the music sheets on his bed.


“It just came to me so I thought of writing it down before I forget it.” Youngsaeng explained and gathered the music sheets.


“Are you sure you won’t mind?” Min Ah asked him, afraid that she was disturbing him.


“I would not offer it I did.” He replied and chuckled when she jumped on the bed and hid behind him when another thunder cracked.


“How did you manage to survived all these years?” He asked out of curiosity.


“I would sneak into Lee’s room and sleep there.” She answered innocently.


“You should have told us that he was gay, or else we could have avoided worrying that he would take advantage of you. Jungmin was always talking about that.” Youngsaeng said out of the blue just for conversation.


“Ke Ke you didn’t ask. You should have heard it when he said that Hyun joong was yummy.” She replied.


“De. You’re right about that, good thing his target is not us but only leader. Are you feeling better?” Youngsaeng asked her but he just smile when he noticed she was already sleeping.


“Good night.” He said and tucks her in his bed before he switched off the light and went to sleep on the couch.


---


“Good Morning!” Min Ah greeted her client.


“Good Morning too pretty lady.” Si Yun replied.


“Aigoo quit it.” She whined.


“Wae?” He chuckled.


“If I have known that you were the director of Righa Hotel, I wouldn’t have asked you to buy me a drink at the hotel.” Min Ah said referring to the dare she did back then when she went to the theme park with the guys.


“Ke Ke that’s because it was my cousin Haien who you always meet up with.” He replied and ordered them some coffee. They were at a cake shop near the construction site of the new hotel that they were going to build.


“How is she? I haven’t seen her ever since I left.”


“Busy with her current obsession. She’s stalking a Korean singer she bumped into a month ago. I don’t know his name but his surname is Kim from a group called U-Kiss.” 


“She never changes, always on the go when she falls for a guy. Did you find you twin already? Haien would complain to me before that her time was always occupied with searching for your twin sister.” Min Ah said and thanked the waiter after he served their orders.


They talked for a while, from business to Haien’s newest obsession, and to the different places that they have checked in search for his twin sister who ran away from home. 


The twins were the niece and nephew of Singapore’s Prime Minister. They had another sibling, their eldest but he passed away together with their parents from a snow accident. 


Since then the Prime Minister have been taking care of them like his own children, that’s why they call him Appa, since their uncle was an identical twin of their biological father.


Jungmin’s POV


“Jungmin ah where are you going?” I heard Hyun joong asked me as I put on my jacket.


“To fetch Min Ah, I invited her to accompany me somewhere.” I replied happily.


“Aigoo someone will be in the news soon. Ya! We go on pairs or as a group when we go out with her, you’re the only one who goes alone.” Kyu jong was teasing me again. We all had been spending time with her these past few days ever since she got sick.


“That’s better then.” I joked as I searched for my car keys in the mess of keys on the counter.


“Don’t tire her out so much, she just recovered.” I heard Youngsaeng hyung remind me as I successfully fish out my car keys.


“Arajji. Bye!” I said and jog towards my car.


---


“Jungmin ah where are we?” I heard Min Ah asked me when I parked the car into the basement of a studio building.


“Remember when you always show me your own world when we go out? It’s my turn to show you my own world.” I told her, and I just chuckled at her confused yet curious expression.


“Appa! If you try to do something erted I’ll Umma.” I heard her teased me, no matter how many times I try to express to her that I have a special interest in her she just smile and leave me hanging.


“Kwenchana. Appa will be a good boy today.” I told her as I opened the door.


“Wow! Jungmin ah you have an art studio?” I chuckled at her reaction. Of course not all people would know that I do paint. It’s something that only a few know, my family, my brothers (SS501), and now her.


“De. I think I have this studio for about 3 years now. I used to use my room at my house as the art room buy my mom would get mad at the mess, so after a while I transferred it here. Like it?” I said as I showed her around. It wasn’t much since this was only a large room that I had decorated to my personal taste.


“Are these all your paintings?” she was referring to the paintings on the brick wall.


“De. The ones on the floor are my first creations and some unfinished work.” I pointed to the small frames scattered on one side.


“Let me guess, you bring all your dates here and seduce them.” I shook my head at her comment when she pointed at the white bed on the corner of the room.


“De. I brought you here so that I can seduce you.” I joked as she looked around. Of course she doesn’t know that she’s the first girl that I like that I brought here and that bed was there during the times that my house was too crowded with fans.


“Want to try painting?” I asked her. I was actually trying to let her see the side of me that I don’t usually let others see.


“Ne!” she answered excitingly as fixed the materials that we would be using.


---


“You’re good at it.” I told her when she got the basics after her first try.


“Ya! I would fail as an architect if I can’t handle these basics.” 


“True. Hmmm...Wait let me think of another scene we can paint.” I said as I sat on the small tool while holding my brushes.


*click* I looked up when I heard a shutter from a camera.


“Bwoh?” I asked her as she was smiling while looking at the camera screen.


 “Anni. It’s just that you look different here, but it’s still you.” I narrowed my eyes and looked at her curiously.


 “Let me see.” I asked and took the camera. 


 “Nice right?” I heard her asked.


 “De. y charisma, you are really charming. No wonder Min Ah can’t help but think you’re   handsome.” I told to myself.


 “Ya! Aren’t you being too full of yourself?” I heard her protest.


 “I am not called Park Charisma for nothing.” I retorted and she just laughed and smiled at me.


“I wonder for how long are you going to keep ignoring my feelings.” I asked her silently in my mind. Although I haven’t told her directly, but I am sure that I was beginning to show her through my actions lately.


~~~~~