Chapter 13

One More Time

“YA! WAKE UP!!” their manager was screaming and banging on all the doors of the kids since it was already 10am and they have a photo shoot this afternoon.


“Annyeong.” Min Ah came out of her room when she heard the manager screaming while she was drafting.


“Oh! You’re here, did I wake you?” the manager quickly apologized.


“Aniyo, I was drafting since my schedules are all in the afternoon.” Min Ah explained and followed the manager who was going from one room to another to wake up the kids.


“Hurry up and wake up.” Their manager hugs and shakes Hyun joong but was just ignored.


“He seems difficult to wake up why don’t we try the others?” Min Ah suggested.


“He is the hardest one, have you waken them up before?”


“Anni. This is the first.” She replied as the manager walked into Hyung joon’s room.


“Ya! Get up! Get up!” the manager was hitting Hyung joon lightly on his back.


“Hmm...?” Hyung joon stirred and opened his eyes.


“Clean up and go out.” The manager said and left to go to the other rooms.


“I never thought that a manager has the task to wake up these kids.” Min Ah said, obviously enjoying watching him wake up the boys.


“You should have seen it when they were in a show where the host wakes them up. It was a nightmare for the host, unlike today that they are already used to the heavy schedules and lack of sleep at times.” The manager told her while entering Jungmin’s room.


“Jungmin ah saw us.” Min Ah said when Jungmin hid under his blanket the moment they walked in.


“Get up! Get up now!” the manager was playing on his tummy making drum like sounds.


“Sssh! The kids will get frightened.” Jungmin said and turned towards the other side.


“Pali! Go wash up...pali...” the manager tried to wake him up again.


“I’ll go wake Kyu jong, since I know it’s easy to wake him up.” Min Ah said when the manager was sitting on Jungmin coaxing him to wake up.


“Kyu jong ah, manager said you should wake up and wash up.” Min Ah said to Kyu jong who was hiding under the covers.


“Hmmm?...” 


“You have a schedule. Wake up.” Min Ah repeated before pulling on his blanket.


“Arasso.” Kyu jong sat up and fixed his hair.


“Ke Ke you hair is like a nest.” Min Ah helped him fix his hair before going back to Jungmin’s room.


“What time are you waking up?” she asked him when he was still sleeping.


“I’ll go wake the last one.” Their manager said and left.


“The washroom is still crowded.” Jungmin replied not bothering to see whom it was waking him up.


“What crowd. Ya! All the rooms here have their own bathroom!” Min Ah chuckled and hit him.


“Aigoo I think I’m getting old from all of these.” A tired manager said after waking Youngsaeng and Hyun joong.


“Ke Ke I didn’t know it was that hard to wake them. Want some coffee?” Min Ah offered to him as she placed the breakfast she cooked for them on the table.


---


“Just play naturally in the water.” The photographer told the five of them as they were having an outdoor photo shoot at a beach.


“Is it okay if our clothes gets wet?” Jungmin asked the producer since his was getting damp already.


“De. Even if you go under water it’s fine. We have to make the pictures look natural as it can since it’s a sporting shoot.” The producer said and Jungmin and Hyun joong smile evilly.


“Wae~” Kyu jong complained when Youngsaeng was splashing water on him.


“Bwoh? I’m just being natural like they said.” He replied with a boyish smile revealing all his dimples. 


They were just playing around like that as the photographer was busy taking frame after frame, happy to shoot the scenes he wanted to see.


“Hyung joon ah!!” Jungmin called him when he ran away since he didn’t want to get wet like the others.


“Grab his feet.” Jungmin ordered Kyu jong and Youngsaeng as they carried him back into the shallow part of the beach.


“I don’t want to go.” Hyung joon complained.


“Aniyo. We are 5 as one forever.” Jungmin told him while Hyun joon helped him carry the youngest member and threw him into the beach.


“501 Awww!” the four of them cheered as they watch Hyung joon struggled to get up.


“Alright! That was great and very interesting.” The photographer announced as they ended the shoot. Leaving the producer and the other staffs smiling as they help the boys get into dry clothes and fix their hair.


---


“Ya! I noticed that time flew too fast when we got here.” Lee said to Min Ah as they were doing a final inspection at the dance studio of Kara and the recording studio of the two groups. 


“De. By this weekend it’s going to be a month already.” Min Ah said as she took a picture of the studio to put in their firm’s portfolio like any other project they finish.


 “When are we going to let them see their new studio?” Lee asked her.


 “Kara will be able to see theirs by tomorrow since the clean up is done, the boys will have to wait by another day before they can see it.” Min Ah said while eyeing her planner.


“Ei, so that means the four of them will be moving out of your house soon. Such a pity, being surrounded with those gorgeous, I want it too.” Lee said while eyeing a guy who passed them by. They were walking on their way back to the his car.


“Ya! Want to get in trouble with your boyfriend?” Min Ah scolded him.


“I can always say that they were the one who seduced me.” Lee said flirtingly and carelessly swing his had almost hitting Min Ah.


“Ya! Want to get me injured?” Min Ah scolded him again.


“Anni. If I get you injured I might be eaten alive by that Jungmin or stared to death by that Youngsaeng.” Lee said.


“Jungmin? Youngsaeng?” Min Ah asked him.


“I’m not blind my dear, biologically I’m still male. Try opening your world a bit, and you’ll be very surprised.” Lee told her and left the confused Min Ah.


---


“Appa, be careful on your way back. Haien will be back in Singapore after a month.” Si Yun told the Prime Minister as he saw him off before he leaves since the annual conference was already done.


“Arasso. Keep looking for your twin sister. I’m worried about her.” The Prime Minister said.


“De Appa. I will.” He assured him and let the guards escorts his uncle towards the car that would take him directly to the airport where Haien will see him off.


“Mr. Choi any new leads on the whereabouts of my twin sister?” Si Yun asked his personal assistant.


“Other than her usual emails that contains the work that she needs to send to the company, we are still checking on other views.” He replied. 


“Tell me how is she able to send emails to us coming from another country when she herself isn’t there?” I asked in frustration. No matter how many times I email her, she wouldn’t reply back. The only thing that lets us know that she is alive these two months since she left was the emails she sends in relation to her work as the foreign director of the company.


Flashback


“Ya! Why are you crying?” Si Yun asked his twin sister when she came home crying one night.


“It’s nothing.” She replied and went to lock herself in her room.


---


“Si Yun-sshii isn’t it weird? We talk in Korean whenever we are together but speak in Mandarin when there are others. It’s like we have our own world.” She said over breakfast by the next day.


“Can’t help it since we are half Korean ne?” Si Yun replied and bickered with her as usual while they are.


“You want to come with me or are you going to drive?” Si Yun asked her as they were about to make their way to their company.


“I’ll drive.”


“Arasso. See you there.”


“Si Yun-sshiii you know that you are forever in my heart right?” She called to him before step into his car.


“Silly Girl, of course. Who else could stay that long inside your heart than me?” He joked.


She didn’t report at the company that same day. Only a single audio recording and a letter that says Kwenchana and Saranghae was seen on her desk.


End of Flashback



“Hyung! You’re kicking us out that easily?” Hyung joon complained to Youngsaeng.


“Wae? The dance studio is already done and we can start using it by next week.” Youngsaeng said ignoring the youngest member’s whines.


“Youngsaeng umma is divorcing you appa.” Kyu jong joked and poked Jungmin.


“Aahhh my days and nights will be peaceful again.”’ Youngsaeng continued to ignore them.


“I told you not to crash this place, now we’re getting kick out.” Jungmin scolded the two HJ.


“Aigoo it’s not like we can’t come here everyday. What’s the difference?” Hyun joong said making the other three smile and Youngsaeng frown.


“Ke Ke you are fun to watch. Like those clowns on carnivals.” Min Ah told them and everyone looked at her.


“Fun to watch? Ya! Get back here.” Hyung joon chased after her when she told them that they look like clowns.


“Can’t resist falling for me?” Jungmin said after catching Min ah when she tripped and landed on his lap.


“ert.” Min Ah stuck out her tongue at him and hid behind Kyu jong as the others just chuckled.

~~~~

 

A/N:

 

1st photo: KARA's dance studio

2nd photo: recording studio