Chapter 36

One More Time

 

 



“Min Ah stop pouting and sulking.” Youngsaeng told her for the nth time the next day. 


“Let her sulk all she wants.” Grandma Sebin told him jokingly and he just shook his head.


“Come on, you’ll only be staying until this afternoon. Stop sulking already. Please?” Youngsaeng acted cute in front of her and she just burst out laughing.


“Arasso. Arasso.” Min Ah said and pinched his cheeks hard.


“Umma! Did you see that? She just bullied me!” Youngsaeng pointed to Min Ah while his looking at his mother for some back up.


“Min Ah please stop pinching his chubby cheeks, I know its hard to resist but he gets touchy when we do that.” She replied and winked at Min Ah. Obviously enjoying watching the two playing around in Min Ah’s hospital room.


“What time did the children say they are visiting?” Grandma Sebin asked Youngsaeng.


“They should be here around 2. Their own recording should be done by then.” Youngsaeng said while sticking out his tongue at Min Ah who was imitating him.


“What about you son?” His father asked him. He just arrived from buying some lunch for them.


“I did mine last night so that I can stay here today.” He replied and snatched the fingers that Min Ah was using to poke his cheeks.


“Wae~ Let go.” Min Ah protested when Youngsaeng wouldn’t let go of her hand as he was pursing his lips towards her asking for a kiss.


“Uh sir—please don’t stress out the patient too much.” A nurse interrupted their playful bickering.


“Even if you told that, she wouldn’t listen.” Grandma Sebin said referring to Min Ah’s stubborn streak that she inherited from both her parents.


“We still have to continue giving you some antibiotics for the fever. How many hours did you manage to sleep last night until this morning?” The nurse asked her after taking her temperature.


“She slept at 10 then woke up at 6.” Youngsaeng said and flicked her hand when she attempted to avoid the medicine that was being given to her.


“At least you got some decent hours of sleep, but please try to sleep earlier while you are recovering. Symptoms of Serum sickness can easily come back when the body is weak.” The nurse reminded her and went out to report her results.


“Min Ah I’m giving you a 6 o’clock curfew and a 9 o’clock sleeping time.” Grandma Sebin said after the nurse left.


“WAE~~~” Min Ah whined and pouted.


“Ei, it’s only for a few days.” Youngsaeng tried to reassure her.


“Kids this days can’t sleep early.” Youngsaeng’s father shook his head and told Min Ah to follow Grandma Sebin’s orders.


---


“Xin did you and Jungmin fight? Seems like you are ignoring him lately.” Lee asked her as they were fixing Min Ah’s luggage. 


“Er...something like that. Nothing major.” Xin replied and lock her bag while Lee did the same for his bag and Min Ah’s.


“Arasso. I won’t press for details. Just one advice, stop thinking too much.” Lee said and gave her a hug.


“I’ll try.” Xin hug him back.


“Now. Are you sure you want to invite us at your family’s private villa here?” Lee asked her as they made their way to the van that was waiting for them outside.


“De. Grandma Sebin loves beaches right? Besides since the guys will be using the place for their outdoor shooting why don’t you all enjoy the place? Take it as a bonding trip before our schedules get messy.” Xin told him.


--- 


“You slept with her?!” Kyu jong stared at Jungmin in shock.


“Ya! Not too loud!” Jungmin scolded him. They were outside the van waiting for the others to come down from Min Ah’s room in the hospital.


“I don’t want to be with you when you are drunk, you might me.” Kyu jong joked and avoided the smack that was coming his way.


“Can’t you be serious? She’s not talking to me.” Jungmin pouted and leaned lazily on the van’s door.


“Well...did you tell her how you feel?”


“I did. She didn’t believe me.”


“Did you try to make her believe it?”


“Anni.”


“And here he is pouting why she would believe you. Prove it to her Mal!” Kyu jong hit him playfully on the shoulder then ran away when he went after him.


“Aigoo. We were just gone a few minutes and you are playing already.” Youngsaeng called out to them as they made their way towards the van.


“Ya! We’re going to leave you if you don’t come here.” Hyun joong shouted when Jungmin and Kyu jong was still playing when everyone was settled inside the two vans.


“Coming!” Kyu jong shouted and ran towards the white van. Grandma Sebin, Youngsaeng’s parents rode the black van while the others insisted on crowding on the white van.


“Min Ah we should be at the black van, it’s more quiet there so that you can sleep.” Youngsaeng said to her, wincing at the noise that his fellow members were creating together with Lee. Xin on the other hand was being quiet and directing the driver to the location in the front seat.


“Aisshh you want me to sleep again? All I do is sleep, I’m afraid that I won’t be able to work anymore if this goes on.” Min Ah complained.


“Kwenchana Min Ah, I’ll just feed you until you grow old. I’ll work hard.” Kyu jong who was seating behind them announced.


“Wae? She’s my girlfriend. I should be the one saying that.” Youngsaeng protested and playfully pinched Kyu jong’s cheeks.


“Wae~I’m her honorable brother.” Kyu jong returned the pinch making Jungmin and Hyung joon amazed.


“Who said you can do that? I’m the only one who is allowed to take care of her forever, ne Min Ah?” Lee said teasingly and playfully snatched Min Ah towards the front row of the van.


“De!” She happily said but pouted when she hit her head lightly when the van stopped at a traffic light.


“Kwenchana?” Hyun joong who was reading his manga asked her as she sat in between him and Lee.


“De. Kwenchana!” Min Ah said smiling but she stuck her tongue out at Youngsaeng and Kyu jong.


“Ya! You little rascal come back and seat here.” Youngsaeng playfully leaned forward and attempted to tickle her.


“Youngsaeng hyung, Lee, don’t tickle her too much. She just got out of the hospital.” Jungmin reminded him when she was laughing hard because Lee joined in too.


“See? You’re still concerned about her.” Xin said silently in her mind, pouting as she looked outside.


---


“Darling, the kids will be having a photo shoot the whole day tomorrow right?” Youngsaeng’s mother asked her husband.


“De. From morning to around mid-afternoon.” He replied.


“Tch! So our plans must be made at the evening.” Grandma Sebin commented. Thinking about the plan she has to set Jungmin and Xin up.


“Why don’t we set up a bonfire near the beach and find some excuse to leave them alone there?” She said and Grandma Sebin got excited over the idea and discussed with them the plan.


---


“Guys, it would still be two hours before we arrived at the villa, how about we stop over for a while to get you some snacks?” Xin asked them when she noticed the driver was starting to feel tired after driving for two hours straight.


“Is there anywhere that we can buy ice cream?” Min Ah asked excitedly.


“There’s a snack bar a few miles ahead.” She replied.


“Let’s go there!!” Lee and Min Ah said at the same time.


“When it comes to sweets you two are really partners.” Hyun joong commented then regretted it a second after.


“Waeyo? Jealous? Why don’t you be my dessert then?” Lee looked at him with a mischievous smile and leaned towards him.


“Down boy!” Min Ah patted Lee’s head then chuckled when she saw Jungmin and Hyung joon hugging each other, afraid that Lee would target them next.


“Youngsaeng ah, a little help here?” Hyun joong nervously looked at him making Youngsaeng and Kyu jong chuckle before they helped him.


~~~~sorry for the late update...i might be updating less than before...im currently practicing for a dance competition ^^ Mianhe...