Chapter 37

One More Time

 

 

“For some reason I’m feeling pissed off.” Xin said while her eyebrow was twitching as she was driving. After their snack, she told the driver to get some rest, and that she would drive the rest of the way towards their villa.


“Calm down Xin...” She said to herself as she tapped her two index fingers on the steering wheel. But there it was again.


“Park JungMal! If you don’t stop this instant I’ll leave you on the streets.” She said in a controlled voice as she felt him staring at her non-stop again.


“Wae? What did I do? Ei! You’re talking to me!!” He said happily. The rest was fast asleep. 


“Stop that.”


“Stop what?”


“Stop staring.”


“Oh! Why?”


“It’s annoying!”


“It’s not. I’m amazed how cool you look driving.”


“What do I have to do to make you stop?” She said in desperation as she was having a hard time concentrating when Jungmin was just behind her.


“Stop ignoring me.”


“What?!”


“If you want me to stop, then stop ignoring me. You don’t believe my words, so be it, but at least don’t ignore me.”


“Fine.”


“Alright! So...How long until we arrive?” He asked innocently. Happy that he found a way to start bothering her until she believes him that he loves her.


“Urgh! Not long. Probably 30 minutes more.” Xin said in total surrender.


“Do you like scuba diving? Can we go tomorrow?” He started to ask again, trying to see if she would give in and agree to spend some time with him after their shoot tomorrow.


“No.”


“Waeyo? It’s fun. There’s a lot of fish. We can chase after them and make a bet who can catch more.” 


“I can’t swim.”


“Oh...you can’t swim...ei! You can’t swim?!” Jungmin said in amazement. He squirmed in his seat and leaned over in space between the driver seat and the front seat.


“Ya! Do you even have to repeat it?” Xin yelled then lowered her voice down; afraid to wake the sleeping figures behind and beside her.


“That’s fun. It means you have to hold on to me if I drag you into the water.” Jungmin said with a smile and sneakily snatch a peck on her cheeks before going back to his seat to wake the others since they were already in the villa.


“Ya! Ya! Wake up Pali! We’re here! I want my dinner and beauty sleep.” Jungmin annoyed the sleeping figures as he shook them one by one and hop out of the van just in time to see the black van park beside them.


“Omo! Min Ah isn’t waking up?” Grandma Sebin asked. All the guys were out already but Min Ah was refusing to wake up.


“Must be the medicine that she took. Remember the afternoon pills can cause drowsiness?” Youngsaeng’s father commented as the others went to get their bags.


“Can someone get my bag and Min Ah’s? I’ll have to carry her inside.” Youngsaeng said to the guys and went back inside the van to carry her.


“I’ll take Min Ah’s bag but I’m leaving yours!!” Lee shouted making the others chuckle.


“Kwenchana. I got it hyung!” Hyung joon said.


“Whoa! You’re villa is nice!” Kyu jong and Youngsaeng’s mother said in unison.


“Komawo. Min Ah’s father designed it actually around 5 years ago.” Xin said and led them to their sleeping quarters upstairs.


“You can pick your own room arrangements there at our left. Dining hall, living room and entertainment area is downstairs.” Xin said as she pointed one area to another, showing them a digital map of the house.


“Cool! The right side of this floor is dojo of some sort!” Hyung joon exclaimed as he looked at the screen that was embedded on the wall. 


“What’s the dojo for?” Hyun joong asked out of curiosity. Wanting to see if he can use it for his morning exercises.


“Nothing much, our family are fans of martial arts especially jiujutsu.” Xin replied.


“We’ll take the first room!” Youngsaeng announced as he carried Min Ah towards it.


“Ei! Min Ah will be sleeping with me!” Lee protested but got the sound of a door being shut loudly as a response.


“So...we can make our own sleeping arrangements?” Jungmin asked with a smile.


“De. Lee you’re sleeping with me.” Xin said and dragged him towards her own room, which was beside Min Ah and Youngsaeng’s room.


“I guess I have to proceed with my plan to get this two together.” Grandma Sebin muttered as they went to see what room do they want.


“Want me to help?” Kyu jong asked her.


“You heard me?” Grandma Sebin asked in surprised.


“Ke Ke. Ne! Actually I know all of your tricks ever since you came home.” Kyu jong said with a sheepish smile.


“Well then, looks like I found myself a new accomplice.” Grandma Sebin said making Youngsaeng’s parents look at each other. Curious of what she was thinking about.


Xin’s POV


“Babo! Jungmin you babo! Teasing me all the time.” I said to myself as I stayed at the veranda, feeling some fresh air.


Then again I frowned then smiled when I remembered what Jungmin was doing the whole time during dinner a while ago.


“Xin here’s some soup.”


“Xin here eat this instead, I took all the skin off the chicken already.”


“Kwenchana? Here drink this.”


“Aiyoo she doesn’t like strawberry flavors, she like chocolate ice creams more.”



“Aisshh! This Mal sure is getting on my nerves.” I said to myself to avoid my stupid heart from getting excited at the sudden attention, which was making me more confused.


“Is he doing this because he thinks he is responsible for me just because we slept together?” I asked myself silently.


“Xin ah did you wash up already?” A voice startled me.


“Ya!” I yelled at Jungmin who was at his veranda, which was beside mine.


“You’ll catch a cold staying out here if you have just washed up.” I glared at him as a response.


“What is he up to?” I asked myself, being suspicious of his actions.


“But then again, the air here is nice.” I heard him say as he took off his robe.


“Ya! What are you doing?” I yelled and covered my eyes.


“It’s not like you haven’t seen my body before.” Jungmin said with a smirked. Pretty amused at her reaction.


“Do you even have to bring that up?” I yelled, trying to force the blush that was forming on my cheeks to go away.


“Ke Ke. Relax, I’m decent.” I heard him tease. I took one hand from my left eye and peeked if he was truly dressed. To my relief, he was wearing a vest shirt and shorts.


“Why do you keep on bothering me? If you feel guilty or burdened by what happened then forget it. I’m not tying you up.” I said. Hurting deep down, because I know who is in his heart. 


“Tch! Too bad. Cause I won’t be stopping anytime soon. Not until you see that Park Jungmin, is serious about being with you.” I froze for a moment when i heard him say that seriously before smiling at me.


I hurriedly went inside my room. Different emotions mixing inside of me. 


“If you’re only using me to forget her, please don’t. i don’t want to be just another girl for you.” I whispered.


End of POV


“Sir Si Yun, unfortunately the earliest flight to Korea that you could take is tomorrow at 2pm since you have to meet the president of the Yamaha Company at 8am.” His personal assistant informed him.


“That’s good enough. I just want to see my twin soon.” Si Yun dismissed him and looked at the photograph in his hand of Xin smiling foolishly with him at the park the night before she left.


“I wonder if you are feeling what I am feeling right now?” 


~~~Here's an update and I am now off to practice again...my dance coach is shouting my name saying "XIN! GET YOUR FEET HERE NOW!" keke annyeong~~~