Chapter 19

One More Time

 

“Xin how long did you and Joelle know each other?” Min Ah said while Lee was driving her car. They were on their way to a private shop that supplies the unique materials that Min Ah wanted to use for the Austria project.


“3 years I think. Wow! The road here seems to be abandoned.” Xin exclaimed when she didn’t see a single car on their way here.


“That’s because it’s past 5 already, most vehicles are on the main express road, we are using an old road to get to the shop since it is more faster.” Lee explained while he was driving, the road was a bit bumpy but manageable.


“Lee look out!”


---


“Si Yun oppa! Our investigator said Xin Unnie is with the president of the Daisy architecture firm.” Haien said after receiving the call she got from their hired private investigator.


“She’s with Min Ah?” Si Yun asked in disbelief.


“You know her oppa?”


“De. She’s one of the great architects that had worked on our hotels in Japan.”


“Well what are you waiting for? Call her and ask where they are.” 


“Arasso. Arasso. Such a bossy girl.” Si Yun said but he was excited as his cousin. He had a lot of questions in his mind about why she left but what he wants to know at the moment was how is she doing.


---


“Youngsaeng ah where are you going?” Kyu jong asked him when he was preparing to leave right after their performance at Music Bank.


“Fetching Min Ah, she said they would be going to their usual supplier.” Youngsaeng replied as he took his jacket and closed his black bag.


“Bwoh?!” Hyun jong suddenly said in a loud voice.


“Wae?” Jungmin asked him.


“They got into an accident.” Hyun joong replied.


“Who?” Kyu jong asked, hoping that the fear creeping up inside him wasn’t true.


“Min Ah. Lee just called.” Their leader replied and the five of them dash off the dressing room and into their van together with their manager.


“Oppa! Where are you?” 


“Ya! Not right now okay?!” Jungmin yelled on his phone and hang up when he realized it was Soo Rin calling.


“Someone has a temper.” Hyung joon whispered to Kyu jong but a brown bag hit him in the head.


---


“Uh...Lee who did you just call? I’m worried about Min Ah she isn’t back yet.” Xin asked him but winced when she tried to move.


“Take it easy, it seems like you broke your arm. I called Min Ah’s goons.” Lee said supporting her from the side. They were both leaning on a large tree a few meters away from their now wrecked car.


“Goons?” Xin asked in confusion.


“You’ll know when they get there. Soon I hope, it’s about to rain and my best friend is still out there somewhere.” Lee said while looking up at the dark clouds forming.


Flashback


“Lee look out!” Min Ah shouted when a tree suddenly collapsed and fell in front of them.


Lee stepped on the brakes and tried to avoid it but they still collided with it sending the car to flip. The car was upside down when it stopped.


“Min Ah! Xin! Kwenchana?” Lee said while coughing.


“Ouch! Kwenchana.” Min Ah said and wince when she hit her head on the car’s roof after taking off her seatbelt.


“Xin?” Lee looked at the seat behind him after he slowly unfastened his seatbelt.


“I can’t move my left arm.” Xin said as she was lying down on the car’s roof.


“My phone is busted, how about you?” Min Ah said and asked Lee after they slowly got out through the window of the now wrecked car.


“I think it’s busted too.” Lee said while eyeing the cracked screen of his hand phone.


“Mine is dead.” Xin said after taking out her phone.


“Let’s get you settled first then I’ll go look for help. The shop should be near here already.” Min Ah said as she helped Xin who was feeling dizzy and Lee to stand up and walked towards a large tree that looks like a big umbrella.


“Ya! Make sure to come back for us.” Lee said before Min Ah left them to ask for help. He didn’t want her to leave since she easily gets lost, but he himself was limping so he would take longer than Min Ah.


“Aha! I think it’s working but I can’t see anything on the screen. Let’s see.” Lee said and punched in the number that he memorized and hit the call button hoping that his phone could still make a call.


End of Flashback



Youngsaeng’s POV


“Lee where’s Min Ah?” I asked him when we only found him and the girl he introduced as Xin.


“Knowing her, I think she got lost somewhere. She was supposed to get some help since out phones were not working but by some miracle mine did.” I heard him explained but I didn’t listen too well since my attention was on the rain that keeps on getting falling harder.


“Damn.” I said to myself as Hyun joong, Hyung joon and our manager helped them walked towards our van while Kyu jong called his friend who owns a car shop.


“We have to find her now. This is bad.” I said to them as the rain poured harder and I know that any second thunder would be heard.


“If you’re worried about Min Ah getting soaked I’m sure she could have found some shelter by now.” I heard Jungmin comment.


“She’s afraid of thunder!” I yelled at him, feeling frustrated because I can’t seem to sense where she was at the moment.


End of POV


“Hyung call an ambulance for Lee and Xin. We’ll go and try to find Min Ah, it’s still not dark yet so chances of finding her right away is still high.” Kyu jong said to their manager and ran together with Jungmin and Youngsaeng to search for her.


“Aigooo. Why did I get lost?” Min Ah complained to herself. Dripping wet from the rain that suddenly poured.


“Min Ah where are you. Hang in there.” Youngsaeng silently wished as a loud thunder broke out.


“I’ll burn that tree...” Min Ah shouted referring to the tree that caused their accident when a thunder startled her as she trembled and sat down hugging her knees.


Jungmin’s POV


“She’s afraid of thunder!”


“Dang! Babo why didn’t you know!” I scolded myself as I ran and searched for Min Ah not minding the rain as it soaked my clothes.


“I’ll go this way. Just call if you find her.” I said and headed to a different direction so that we can find her faster.


“Min Ah! Can you hear me?!” I shouted again and again as I ran and walked.


“did you find her?” I answered my phone call from Kyu jong.


“Not yet. I just called to inform you that Hyung joong and manager hyung will be bringing Xin and Lee to the hospital and we’ll all meet at home. A car will be here soon for you us to use if manager hyung won’t be back by the time we find dongsaeng.” I listened to him say while I was walking and searching every corner I see.


“Arasso.” I said and hung up. I stop walking when I thought I heard something.


“Min Ah?” I said in a low voice. If I was hearing it well, I could hear sobs.


I followed the sound and I gave out a relief sigh when I saw her hiding behind a bush sobbing.


“Min Ah?” I said softly as not to scare her.


“Sshhh! I’m here.” I hugged her tightly when she shouted at the sound of thunder.


End of POV


Youngsaeng and Kyu jong was waiting anxiously near the car that was waiting for them. They were shocked to see a police car when they arrived back to the agreed meet up point as well as some nosy reporters.


“Where are they? I thought Jungmin found her already?” Kyu jong said impatiently, a towel in one hand and an umbrella in the other. It has just been a few minutes before he called.


“They’re here.” I heard Youngsaeng say as we saw Jungmin coming near us with Min Ah beside him.


“Dongsaeng kwenchana? You’re trembling.” Kyu jong asked her as he wrapped a towel around her. It was still raining but at not that hard anymore.


“I’ll go take her.” Youngsaeng said as he carried Min Ah towards the car, while the reporters were busy taking pictures.


“We’re in public Jungmin.” Kyu jong held his arm when he was about to protest about Youngsaeng carrying her.


“Mianhe but can you please keep this incident a private one. As you can see, not only is our dongsaeng unwell but as well as her two friends.” Jungmin said charmingly to the reporters but he was frowning when he got inside the car as Kyu jong drove off with the police car escorting them.


“I should be in that place, not hyung.” He said silently to himself, looking at Youngsaeng who was busy taking care of Min Ah.


~~~Teaser again ^^

"Dare to hung up on me?" 

---

"Who do you think is the reason I got sick?"

---

"He what?!"

---

"Kyu jong fighting!"