Chapter 38

One More Time


It was two in the morning, everyone was sound asleep, except for Min Ah who was tossing in her sleep.


“Aiyoo. Youngsaeng...Saengie!” Min Ah rolled over to him, tugging on the back of his shirt.


“Hmmm?...Min Ah?” Youngsaeng asked, still half-asleep.


“I’m hungry.” Min Ah pouted and buried her face on his shirt.


“Hungry?...Ah! You didn’t eat dinner because you wouldn’t wake up.” Youngsaeng asked then he was finally awake after realizing why she awake.


“Whoa. You woke up at two in the morning?” Youngsaeng said in amazement as he checked his phone.


“Ouch!” He chuckled when Min Ah bit him from the back.


“Food.” Min Ah was now pouting at him as he shifted to face her.


“You’re really hungry?” He asked sleepily.


“De.” Min Ah answered cutely.


“Arasso. Kaja. Let’s see what we can get for you.” Youngsaeng chuckled and pulled her up and drags her with him towards the kitchen downstairs.


---


“Hyung why are you so sleepy? Didn’t you go to sleep early last night?” Hyung joon asked Youngsaeng innocently. They were preparing for their 2nd set of shoot, which was outdoors, all the staff, was arranging the props.


“Min Ah woke up around 2 in the morning asking for food.” He replied and went to check his hair with a yawn.


“Oho...you did something naughty did you?” Hyung joon teased his hyung.


“Ya! Mind your own business.” Hyun joong pinched his arm.


“Ouch! Wae~ I was just playing.” The youngest whined.


“Then play with me.” Hyun joong locked him in his arm and playfully wrestled him.


“Guys the models are here but we lack one, seems like she got lost somewhere.” Their manager announced.


“My, my, it would be bad if we lack one right? Xin why don’t you do a stand in for them?” Grandma Sebin locked arms with her.


“BWOH?” Xin almost choked at the juice she was sipping.


“De. That’s a good idea, you did a part time modeling for your hotel right?” Kyu jong said with a knowing smile and pulled her towards the cordi noonas.


“Ei! But that’s different.” Xin was trying to protest while Lee and Min Ah was watching at the sides, amazed at what was going on suddenly.


“Kwenchana, you can be Jungmin’s partner. I’ll take his model and you can pair with him.” Kyu jong said thinking silently how Grandma Sebin purposely gave a wrong address and direction to the model that called this morning.


“Bwoh?!” She protested but couldn’t do anything about it when the models and the cordi noona gang up on her and get her to dress up for the shoot.


“High-five!” Kyu jong went to Grandma Sebin and gave her a high five. Then cheekily smiled at Youngsaeng’s parents who knew what they doing since they were in charge of the next part later.


“We’ll go and prepare some snacks. See you in a bit.” Youngsaeng’s parents and Grandma Sebin said and left them when everything was all set.


“Min Ah I like this. You’re looking more healthy again, more care free.” Lee said while he was observing her goofing around taking random pictures from Youngsaeng’s camera.


“Maybe that’s because I have already closed the wound that Xin’s uncle gave me.” Min Ah said with a smile then snapped a picture of him staring at Hyun joong.


“Ya! Don’t do that. If my hubby sees that I’m so dead. He’s already jealous of him.” Lee scolded her but was he was blushing like crazy.


“Kwenchana. I won’t tell. I love you that much.” Min Ah whispered to him.


“I love you too! Eww..now that sounds so gay.” Lee said then shivered making Min Ah laugh too loud.


“Cute.” Youngsaeng said in a low voice when he heard his girlfriend, and he smiled when he saw her being playful today.


“Guess she is feeling better.” Kyu jong said as he teased Youngsaeng for staring too much at Min Ah.


“Alright guys, let’s do another round. Can the girls go up a little at that pond then guys pose around it, we’ll use the girls as part of the background.” The photographer instructed.


“Careful, the rocks are slippery.” Jungmin was not listening at the instructions instead he was busy assisting Xin who was asked to climb on top of a rock.


“How did I get myself in this situation.” Xin muttered as she it was hard to climb when you were wearing heels.


“Xin!” Jungmin ran over to the edge of the rock when she missed a step and almost fell. Not minding when he bumped Hyun joong.


Hyun joongg on the other hand almost lost his balance and bumped into his partner but he was glad that he caught her just in time.


“Mecheko kwenchana?” Hyun joong asked and he was relief that she was fine since it was his fault that she almost fell.


“De. Mianhe.” She said.


“Kwenchana. Ya! Mal! Can’t you be more careful?” Hyun joong scolded him. One thing he doesn’t like was for anyone of the staff to get hurt because of them.


“Mianhe. But Xin comes first for me.” Jungmin yelled back not looking at him since he was too busy fussing over Xin, trying to see if she was hurt.


“Seriously I’m fine Hyun joong-shhi.” Mecheko scratched her head a little, feeling embarrassed of being stuck in between the two bickering guys.


“Lee, down boy.” Min Ah held his arm. 


“My leader.” Lee was pouting. Of course he couldn’t get mad at Mecheko. Since she was their part time organizer before at the competition. 


“You can have him later, she is not a permanent model here. Just part time too. Remember?” Min Ah tried to console his jealous friend.


“I’ll eat her alive.” He said and Min Ah laughed when he tried to imitate a tiger’s sound.


“Arasso. Why don’t we play there to cool your head down?” Min Ah pulled him to a near pond since she was too lazy to go to the beach, which was way down the road.


---


“Where did my baby go?” Youngsaeng was pouting when he realized that Min Ah was gone after their shoot.


“Aigoo looking for your lost child Youngsaeng appa?” Hyung joong was teasing him again while eating the snacks that his parents made.


“Youngsaeng ah, find Min Ah and Lee please? She hasn’t eaten much yet, I found her lunch half-eaten.” Grandma Sebin asked him.


“De.” Youngsaeng obeyed and went to look for his long lost girlfriend.


---


“Ya! Stop pushing me!” Min Ah giggled when Lee tried to push her but fell into the pond again instead.


“Ke Ke. Do you really have to swim with those sunglasses on?” Lee splashed some water towards her. 


“Wae? The sun hurts my eyes.” She protested as she wrestled with Lee on the water. It was only knee deep but they were wet all over from playing and relieving Lee’s jealousy.


---


“Kyu jong-sshi, after your next shoot you’ll be free already right?” Grandma Sebin asked him secretly.


“Ke Ke de. Kwenchana, Aunty told me the plan already.” He smiled sheepishly while gulping down two kimbaps in one go.


“You’re a great accomplice. Now I have to think of something to get my Min Ah and Youngsaeng some action.” She said and went off to brainstorm while assisting the other people in eating.


---


“Aigoo. Min Ah! What are you doing getting wet with short clothes like that?” Youngsaeng yelled when he saw her playing with Lee. Her shorts and shirt were obviously clinging to her body, which made his blood boil and his temper triggered.


“Wae~Saengie play!” Min Ah whined then splashed some water towards him but he was able to dodge it.


“Ya! I still have a shoot. Here wear this.” Youngsaeng chuckled but pouted as he removed his jacket and gave it to her.


“Ya! We’re still playing.” Lee protested when Youngsaeng was pulling her off the pond.


“Halmeoni is looking for you two. Time to eat. This lady here didn’t finish her food.” Youngsaeng said and pulled Lee too.


“Ke Ke you got caught.” Lee whispered to Min Ah.


“And you are tolerating your best friend.” Youngsaeng shook his head.


“Oppa, can’t I have a jacket too?” Lee teasingly called him.


“Take Hyun joong’s jacket. Mine’s reserved for my baby.” Youngsaeng chuckled and pushed the two, as they were lazily moving in a slow pace.


---


“Komawo. For agreeing in taking part of the shoot.” Jungmin smiled happily and passed a glass of juice to Xin.


“It wasn’t for you.” Xin lied.


“De. But I am still happy.” Jungmin ignored her answer, he knew she was lying or so he hope.


“We’ll be done in an hour, can we go for a walk later?” Jungmin asked her since the next shoot wouldn’t require the models.


“Walk yourself.” Xin replied and went to change into her own clothes.


“Aisshh! This little brat!” Jungmin muttered right after she was gone. 


“Ke Ke patience Jungmin ah. Patience.” Hyun joong patted his shoulder and went to bully Hyung joon who was flirting with a model Maisimus, his partner at the previous shoot.


---


“Hana...dul...set! Set!” Min Ah was giggling as she was playing paper, rock, scissors with Lee and Xin while Youngsaeng was just behind her, leaning his face on her shoulder.


The boys just ended their shoot and they were all relaxing at the villa’s patio. Enjoying the fresh air while drinking some juice. It was fun for them since all the staff was gone already so they were the only ones left.


“Ya! That was cheating.” Lee protested when Xin flicked Lee two times instead of one.


“The other one is for Min Ah since she flicks way too soft.” Xin playfully said, winking at Min Ah and totally ignoring Jungmin who was watching them play beside her.


“Xin ah do you know where we can get the wood for a bonfire later?” Youngsaeng’s mother asked.


“De.” She stood up and left the others to help, making Jungmin pout.
“I’ll help.” Jungmin volunteered but Kyu jong butted in.


“Wae? We still haven’t spent some quality time together. Xin you’ll only be gone for a while right?” Kyu jong said while locking arms with Jungmin.


“Yep! Be back soon.” She ignored their bickering and left them.


“Ya! Why are you getting in the way of my love life?” Jungmin smacked Kyu jong’s head after Xin left.


“What love life?” Hyung joon butted in.


“Ke Ke our pet got something right! Mal is too slow for a horse!!” Min Ah said happily.


“Ya! You little rascal.” Jungmin went after Hyung joong then started to tickle Min Ah but Youngsaeng glared at him so he went after Kyu jong instead.


“Kwenchana? You’re not that lively today.” Hyun joong asked Lee who was just watching them.


“De. It’s just that you broke my heart.” Lee said after sighing.


“Bwoh?!” Hyun joong’s eyes went wide then Min Ah and 
Youngsaeng burst out laughing at his reaction.


---


“Aigoo! Why are they at the villa! She’s not even answering her phone!” Si Yun complained as he drove fast towards their family villa right after he got off the airport at Incheon.


“Sir! We are now contacting the police force there in Korea since our men here can’t move without permission from them since it their jurisdiction.” His secretary told him over the phone he had set at loudspeaker.


“Arasso. Get them there as soon as possible. I got the feeling that his there.” Si Yun turned of the phone and cursed out loud.


“Damn it! Uncle Yi if you’re there and hurt a single hair on my twin sister’s hair, I’ll kill you!” He said out loud. He just learned that his uncle managed to escape from Japan and was here now in Korea right after he got off the plane.


The uneasiness of wanting to see his sister was not for nothing after all, it was their bond that was warning him. Because he knows well, that his uncle was after Xin. 

~~~