Chapter 17

One More Time

 

 

 

“We will announce what?!” Hyung joon and Jungmin exclaimed in unison. The five of them were seated around the dining table along with Min Ah, Lee and their manager.


“Hyung!...Don’t you think –“ Jungmin started to complain.


“The rumors are about to explode, do you have anything to counter with the news that are already spreading out like crazy about you being tangled up in a love triangle?” their manager said to Jungmin.


“But the media and newspapers didn’t tell who the girl is right?” Lee asked their manager.


“Anniyo, but it won’t be long before they say it is Min Ah since the other guy involved is identified as Youngsaeng. Pictures of this house is already all over the net.” Hyun joong replied.


“And as far as Soo Rin is concerned she seems to be desperate. Like what manager hyung said before a scandal about Jungmin getting someone pregnant will be a huge bomb.” Kyu jong added. 


Everyone was in deep thought trying to think of something other than the proposal of their manager. Somehow Soo Rin was able to submit a picture of the house and a tip that Jungmin and Youngsaeng is involved in a love triangle. 


All of them don’t believe that Jungmin was the father but they can’t be careless. Having a scandal break out like this was threatening their careers as they just had their comeback a few days ago.


“Youngsaeng hyung might be against it, why not let it be Jungmin?” Hyung joon said after an hour passed and they still got nothing.


“Babo. Soo Rin is after Mal, are you trying to ignite the fire of her tricks. I’m sure she is still hiding some.” Hyun joong smacked him in the head.


“I’m agreeing to it if Min Ah is okay with it too.” Youngsaeng expressed.


“I’m agreeing to the arrangement.” Min Ah who was silent the whole time since she arrived suddenly spoke.


“Bwoh?!” Jungmin exclaimed in disbelief.


“Are you sure about that?” Youngsaeng asked her.


“Your careers are more important, besides you’re just going to announce about me being Youngsaeng’s girlfriend, it’s not like we are getting married, we can always break up once the issue dies down.” Min Ah said and excused herself to get a glass of water from the kitchen.


Min’s POV


“What you are doing is right. It will be like before, you can get through this.” I said to myself after drinking some water.


“You barely got out last time but of course the situation was different, are you sure you can handle another storm in your life?” I turned around to see Lee leaning on the fridge, eyeing me.


“Of course because I know you’ll hold me down even no matter how strong the storm is.” I smiled at him.


“I’m not your best stalker for nothing.” I chuckled at his reply and hugged him when he opened his arms.


“You’re not falling for me are you?” I and I just love his reaction.


“Eeewww. Aren’t you disgusted with what you’re saying?” He said making me want to more to vent out my feelings.


“Lee ah can you give me a kiss?” I said and pulled his collar.


“Ya! Are you delirious or something? Help! !” I chuckled and sat on the floor when Kyu jong rushed into the kitchen to see what was happening.


End of POV


“You’re smiling.” Kyu jong said to Min Ah as he helped her stand up.


“Wae~ you want me to cry instead?” she replied while dodging the piece of orange that Lee threw towards her.


“Anni. I know you cried already because I know you are hurting.” Kyu jong said. Making Lee and Min Ah stare at him with mouths gape open.


“How did you know she cried? I hid her puffy eyes with my skills in make up to cover it up.” Lee said clutching Min Ah’s face with both of his hands and turning it from side to side as he inspected his work.


“Why are orange’s flying here?” Jungmin said after he managed to catch the orange that suddenly flew towards him when he entered the kitchen with the others.


“We were just playing.” Lee said and released her face.


“Kyu jong did you inform them already?” Hyun joong said making the two turn their heads towards him.


“Not yet.” He answered.


“Min Ah hope you don’t mind but all four of us will be moving in again to avoid or at least lessen the negative feedbacks that might arise from the announcement tomorrow.” Jungmin said and he was hurt when Min Ah avoided his eyes.


“We’ll leave first to gather some of our things. Be back in a while, manager hyung will send the rest of our other things for us tomorrow.” Hyung joong said as they the four began to walk towards the door.


“The answer to your question by the way. The reason I knew is that because I’m your brother. All things about you I have memorized and taken it to heart already.” Kyu jong said and winked at Min Ah before leaving.


“Uhh...I think I have to leave too. I think you need to talk since the two of you are caught up in this.” Lee said and left Youngsaeng and Min Ah alone in the house.


Youngsaeng’s POV


“Now this is awkward.” I told myself as the two of us were just sitting down in the living room.


“Mianhe, we got you into this mess.” I said to start a conversation.


“Anni. Even if this happened again, I’m willing to help out no matter what.” I heard Min Ah replied but she was looking elsewhere.


“About Jungmin ah...kwenchana?” I carefully asked.


“I’ll be lying if I say kwenchana right?” I felt my gut tighten from those words.


“Why did you agree to it?” 


“Do you know the feeling of being in love with someone but at the same time you’re not?” I nodded.


“The situation is confusing you.” I pointed out the fact that she herself has been trying to deny.


“Ne. Funny isn’t it, our love story hasn’t even started but it ended already.” 


“You’ll get through it somehow, it won’t be long before this situation untangles itself. And I’ll be here to support you no matter what, arasso?” I said trying to lighten up her dampening mood.


I don’t know when but I seem to have already learned how to read her actions. And right now, all I can read is that she wants to get over her confusion.


Silence fell between us as we just stared at anything inside the house.


“Aigoo this is awkward.” I chuckled when she whined and hid her face with the blue throw pillow beside her.


“How about this, though we still have to act as lovers when outside, but you can treat me as your personal lifeguard.” I proposed.


“Lifeguard?”


“Ne. Someone who saves you and looks after you even before you drown.” I said and I smiled when she smiled.


“Just like Lee.”


“De. Just like Lee.”


“One problem though.” I heard her say as she seriously stared at me.


“Bwoh?” I asked anxiously.


“You’re not gay.” I almost fell off my seat when she said the word gay.


“Bwoh?” I asked in disbelief.


“Just kidding. Komawo Saeng, it seems like I found some comfort despite the situation.” Finally the air between us was back to how it was before this whole mess started. I couldn’t be any happier. 


“Promise me something though.” I told her. There was something bugging me so I just have to say it.


“Hmm?...” I took a deep breathe before speaking again.


“Never meet with Soo Rin again without anyone of us, especially me. Arajji?”


“Waeyo?”


“I just don’t want you to be hurt than you are now.” I said sincerely.


“I’ll promise you if you promise me something too.”


“If this is another joke I’ll ground you.” I using the ‘umma’ voice I used whenever we were messing around for the past few weeks.


“Anni. I won’t see her again without any company if you promise me that you’ll smile more often.”


“Am I not smiling often?” I asked suddenly confused.


“Smile yourself, you are always scolding me.” I chuckled when she pouted like a kid.


“I didn’t mean to scold you scold you always before. Arajji, both of us will keep the promise.” I said trying to change the topic and we both did a pinky swear.


~~~the next chapters will be rocky so please don't kill me ^^