Chapter 29

One More Time

*If you have Jungmin's solo of Only Me then i suggest to start playing it the moment it is mentioned...I almost cried over my own update while writing it again... ^^


---


“Jungmin ah please stop this...” Min Ah said while trying to break free from his dead grasp.


“Why can’t you love me?” Jungmin questioned again as he was tugging on the end of her shirt, indicating what would he do next if she doesn’t answer.


“What’s wrong with you?...” Min Ah was trying to keep calm but she was afraid already. 


This was not like Jungmin at all. She was on the verge of tears as she felt Jungmin starting to pull up her tee. It was then that it hit her. She wanted to call out for someone. For Youngsaeng...


“Mianhe Jungmin ah. You might force me but I would still choose Saeng at the end.” Min Ah said as tears fell from her eyes. Shocked and overwhelmed at what was happening and the sudden understanding of her own feelings.


Jungmin gave out a loud sigh before wiping away the tears from her cheeks.


“Finally you admitted to your own feelings. I was worried that I have to really pull up your shirt before confessing.” Jungmin stood up, pulling Min Ah with him.


“Ya! Park Jungmin! Don’t you think this is too much?!” Min Ah yelled at him when her shock passed.


“Eiyee. Stop yelling so loud.” Jungmin was covering his ears.


“Do you have a death wish?” Min Ah continued to be angry.


“Arasso. Arasso. Mianhe. It’s the only way I could think of to get you to admit your own feelings. But you have to get going now.” Jungmin pleadingly apologized to her.


“Go where?” Min Ah asked, irritated by his games.


”To your last stop.” Jungmin said with a smile.


---


“My sister went where?” Si Yun was shouting over his phone. 


“Sir, please come down. I’ll have our men look for her right away.” His personal secretary tried to calm him down. Afraid that his sleep deprived boss would collapse.


“You two find her now!” Si Yun shouted at his phone before hanging up and ordering his secretary to add more men to look for his twin sister.


---


Jungmin gave out a sigh. A glass of red wine in his left hand as he listened to the piano recording of his own written song, Only Me. 


He stood just a foot away from the window, looking at the clouds that were about to pour down its rain, listening to the introduction as he unconsciously sang along with the music. A song he wrote four days ago...A song for HER.


Is it just me who misses you this much?

With one small little photo like this

Is it just me who is still unable to cast this aside, oh love

Baby, come to me my love

Was I in this alone? Our… love



“Min Ah this will be the last time that I’ll be thinking of you this way.” He said in his mind.


---


“Damn. Where was it again?” Xin muttered. Trying to recall the hotel her secretary said that Jungmin was staying at.


“So you were just here my dear?” Yan Yi’s hit man said to himself upon seeing Xin’s car.


“Was it the one at 3rd district or this one?” Xin asked in confusion while slowly maneuvering her car.


*Bang!*


---


“Stupid Jungmin and his games.” Min Ah muttered as she anxiously sat at the back seat of a cab. She was on her way to the place Jungmin said.


“I think we’ll be stuck in this traffic.” The cab driver told me.


“Huh? Why?” I asked. Speaking in Japanese.


“Seems like an accident happened.” The driver pointed to the people crowding the area and three cars that were turned upside down.


“Damn. It’s almost 4pm...Jungmin said he told Youngsaeng to wait until 4pm only.” I anxiously thought.


“Here’s my payment. I’ll just take the subway.” I paid the driver, not bothering to take the change and rushed out of the cab.


---


Where are you? I am still searching for you

If it is possible to turn back time, 

Perhaps I would not love you like this...



Youngsaeng stared at the sky as he sat on the same spot where Jungmin left him. Watching as the first few drops of rain poured down and suddenly poured more heavily.


“Forgive me hyung. I have to do this”


“What do you mean? Jungmin ah!”


“4 o’clock. Let fate decide for you two at 4 o’clock. If she doesn’t come at that time, then you can leave.”


“I don’t need fate to decide for us Jungmin ah.”


“You’re too careful hyung. It’s time to embrace that courage and love without fears. It’s up to you really if you want to leave. But one advice, sometimes it pays to be careless.” 



He gave out a loud sigh though he was not getting wet, but his face could feel the moisture that came along with the wind. His hands unconsciously playing with the rope Jungmin used to tie his arms.


“a few more minutes...is my love not enough for it to reach you?” He asked the raindrops.


---


Am I not in your memories? 

Am I not someone in your heart?

Is it just me again? 

Did you not love me even once?



“Xin. If I tell you that I love you, would you believe me?” Jungmin whispered in his mind as he continued singing. The notes from the piano pulling down the tears that swelled at the corners of his eyes.


---


Is it just me who misses you this much?

With little memories like this

Is it just me who is still unable to cast this aside, oh love

Baby come to me my heart

Was I in this alone? Our… love



“Jungmin ah...if I tell you I love you...will you love me back?” Xin whispered as her surroundings turned.


“Is she alright?” A passerby asked.


“Someone call an ambulance!” Another passerby called out.


“Xin!!” Si Yun yelled. He couldn’t keep still at the police station so he tagged along in search of his sister. And the sight he was seeing was not what he wanted to see.


---


Is it just me who is missing you?

Staying awake through the tiresome night thinking about you

Try as I would to hate you more, I yearned for you once again


*pant...pant...pant...*



“2 more minutes. Saeng please wait.” Min Ah said as she was running fast. The subway was a 15-minute walk towards the beach that Jungmin said but she managed to reach the entrance by running in just 5 minutes.


---


Is it just me who shed tears and felt hurt?

While yearning for your love like this?

Is it just me hoping for you to come back again? Oh love

Baby, come to me my love



“One more minute.” Youngsaeng said as he stood up. Sadness in his eyes, his heart was starting to hurt.


“Would she really not make it in time? Fate...what joke is this?” He asked the heavy rain again.


“Saeng!!” 


---


We are able to do it again, our love

You will come back to me, right? You… me



Jungmin lowered his head as tears fell fast down his cheeks, the heavy rain drowning the sounds of his sobs.


Tears of finally letting go.


Tears of anxiousness...


This time around....


“She’ll love me back right?” He asked himself as the last piano notes faded. Leaving the room in complete silence with only the rain as his companion.


~~~~A/N: I'll go and hide again... ^^