Chapter 34

One More Time

 

“Yey! Camping sure is fun ne?” Xin said out loud as she happily played with some sand.


“Yeah!” Min Ah replied happily too as the two continued on playing with the sand while the others were setting up their tents for the boys since the girls and Lee would be sleeping at the RV. 


“I think we accidentally brought two preschoolers.” Youngsaeng commented and threw a shirt over Min Ah who was sporting a hanging top and mini shorts.


“Tch!” Jungmin pouted and went to fix his own tent. Annoyed at how Hyung joon was always around Xin ever since they got to the beach’s campsite.


“Leave your girl alone, she is just too happy. It’s been quite a while since she gave herself some well deserved vacation.” Lee scolded Youngsaeng and went to bother Hyun joong.


“You kids behave arasso? Don’t give Youngsaeng’s parents and Min Ah’s grandmother a hard time.” Their manager said. He was there before them since he had to set the place and make sure a portion of the camping site was secure for the boys.


“De. Komawo hyung.” They replied as he walked off towards the parking lot.


“Xin ah, Jungmin ah, would you be a dear and buy some ice from the store. I think we don’t have enough.” Grandma Sebin called out for them.


“De!” Xin replied happily.


“I can go with her instead?” Hyung joon volunteered.


“Anni. Jungmin can go with her, I need you to help me barbeque. It’s almost lunch.” Youngsaeng’s mother told him.


“Arasso.” Hyung joon said and followed her.


---


“Are you staying here for good?” Jungmin asked Xin as she happily kicked on some sand while they were walking.


“Hmm...De. As long as Si Yun doesn’t pull me out suddenly.” She replied and stopped for a while to get the shell that she found.


“That one too.” Jungmin pointed to a shell a few feet away and took it to give it to her.


“So...when will we meet the girl in the rumors? Do I know her?” Xin asked him. She was really afraid of his answer but she was still curious.


“Aigoo. The rumors reached Japan too? She was just a regular worker at my shop. Nothing else.” Jungmin pouted.


“Oh...” She mouthed and looked away.


“Aissh will you walk properly? This brat...” Jungmin said aloud when she almost tripped.


“Aisshh who are you calling a brat Mal?” She said and purposely stuck out her feet attempting to trip him.


“Ya!” Jungmin shouted when he almost fell.


“Hmpf!” Xin turned her back and walked briskly towards the store to get the ice cubes that Grandma Sebin asked them to buy.


---


“Baby make sure not to get some sand on Kyu jong’s face arasso?” Youngsaeng reminded her, as she was too engrossed in burying Kyu jong under the sand while he was helping Grandma Sebin with the rice.


“Ne.” Min Ah replied like a child and continued molding a muscle arm on the sand while Lee was busy sight seeing at Hyun joong who was only wearing a sleeveless shirt and shorts.


“Hyung can you get my sunglasses?” Kyu jong whose head was the only part that was not buried under the sand asked Hyun joong who was reading a manga beside him.


“Here.” Hyun joong placed his sunglasses for him and resumed reading.


“Kyu ah did you notice something different about Saeng yesterday?” Min Ah asked him as she continued playing.


“Different? Like what?” he replied.


“Yesterday he was really sleepy, he kept on avoiding me in the morning too, then I woke up rolled under my blanket like a worm. Isn’t that weird?” Min Ah said with a pout then smile when she made a big belly for Kyu jong.


“Hmm...That is weird. Did you asked him? It’s better to ask him directly than wonder.” Kyu jong advised her then laughed when he saw what she was trying to mold.


---


“Ya...Ya!” Jungmin was nudging Xin while they were walking back to their campsite.


“You want a cold slap?” Xin raised the bag of ice cubes she was holding.


“Er...anni. Why can’t we talk in peace?” Jungmin exclaimed as he walked with a pout beside her.


“What were you saying?” Xin asked him when she heard him murmuring something.


“Nothing.” Jungmin said with a pout and continued walking.


“What’s with pout? Aigoo...kaja these ice would melt soon.” She said and took his free hand and dragged him with her as she walked fast.


---


“Min Ah here.” Youngsaeng handed out a glass of juice to her.


“Komawo. Saeng want to be buried next?” Min Ah smiled at him hopefully.


“Uhh...why don’t you bury Hyung joong first?” Youngsaeng suggested and he chuckled when she sprinted off to get him.


“Hyung! Min Ah had been asking about yesterday. Ke Ke was it that bad that you had to roll her inside her blanket?” Kyu jong was chuckling. He didn’t tell Min Ah that Youngsaeng confided in him.


“Ya! Be quiet. You don’t know how hard was it for me. I should have known Umma and Halmeoni had something up their sleeve.” Youngsaeng playfully placed a few grains of sand on Kyu jong’s cheeks.


“Ke Ke and you wouldn’t find out if Hyun joong hyung and I haven’t stumbled on the empty jar of that herbs that married couples drink to boost their hormones.” Kyu jong while Hyun joong was just shaking his head at the two.


---


“Halmeoni I placed the ice at the cooler already. Do you need anything else?” Jungmin asked Grandma Sebin.


“Everything’s fine. Why don’t you play and we’ll just call you when the food is ready.” She replied and waved them off.


“Jungmin ah please help with the barbeque, I’ll just go and bury our pet at the sand.” Min Ah hurriedly said to him and dragged Hyung joon along with the help of Lee.


“Eiyee...Xin help me please?” Jungmin pleaded towards her.


“Aisshh. Arasso. Arasso.” Xin gave in. Acting annoyed since she doesn’t want him to notice that she wanted to spend some time with him deep inside.


---


“Junnie you look so cute!” Min Ah said while Hyun joong and Kyu jong was laughing.


“Baby, guys look here.” Youngsaeng called them as he took a picture of them. Chuckling at Kyu jong’s muscled body but with a big tummy, and Hyung joon’s turtle body.


“Aigooo...Min Ah is bullying me.” Hyung joon whined since he couldn’t move from the weight of the sand.


“At least the sculpture suits you best.” Lee and stared at Hyun joong who was playfully winking at Kyu jong.


“Ke Ke don’t you think Jungmin and Xin is too busy in their own world?” Min Ah said to them and they all turned their heads to look at the two who were playing around while grilling some barbeques. 


“Ya! Grill faster. Pali! I’m hungry.” Hyun joong disturbed them and everyone was giggling when the two suddenly stopped and started bickering.


---


Youngsaeng was watching the guys and Xin play volleyball after lunch while Min Ah was taking a nap on his lap.


“Youngsaeng why don’t you take her inside the RV so that she can rest well.” His mother told him when she noticed Min Ah was sleeping as she passed by.


“Anni. If I move her she’ll wake up. She’s kind of a light sleeper.” Youngsaeng replied and took the towel that his mother gave him to cover her.


“Arasso. I won’t disturb you then.” She left and went to see what her husband and Grandma Sebin was up to.


“Hyung watch out!” Hyung joon called out when the ball was heading towards their direction.


“Ya! Be careful.” He said when he managed to catch it before throwing it back to them.


“Saeng?” Min Ah said in a sleepy voice.


“Oh! Mianhe, did I wake you?” He said and adjusted the towel that fell off when she moved.


“I didn’t know I fell asleep.” She said with eyes half open.


“You’re like a kid. One minute you’re so hyper, then you fall asleep.” He as she covered a yawn and pouted.


“Min Ah, there will be a dance party at the beach on that side tonight, let’s go!!” Lee excitingly said as he approached her, not minding Youngsaeng.


“Ehem...” Youngsaeng cleared his throat.


“Don’t be a party pooper.” Lee waved him off and continued to bother Min Ah.


“Arasso. Arasso. We’ll go. Now leave me alone, I’m being lazy.” She dismissed him and gave out a chuckle when she saw Youngsaeng glaring at her.


“You’re going?” Youngsaeng raised one eyebrow at her while asking.


“Aiggooo. Of course I’m coming with you.” She said and took his hand.


“Good. It’s good that you’re clear about being with other guys except these goons.” He said and pointed towards the others who were playing.


“Ya! Mal! Kick the ball properly.” Xin whine when their team was losing.


“What do you think I’m doing?” Jungmin replied with his usual loud voice.


“Xin! Xin! Girl! There’s a party tonight, and I believe some hot guys will be there!” Lee said interrupting their game.


“Really? What time?” Xin said with a smile making Jungmin pout.


“Ya! Are we playing or what?” He yelled.


“We’re playing. Hold your horses or else I’ll kick your ball.” She yelled back and served.


---


“Yoon Min Ah get down here!” Youngsaeng yelled over the loud music of the beach party that night.


“Wae? You. Come up here.” Min Ah but went down from the bar when he came closer.


“You really like to see my flustered don’t you?” Youngsaeng chuckled and pulled her back near their group.


“I am having fun, but I didn’t mean to.” Min Ah hugged him.


“At least she is listening.” Hyung joon said and pointed to Xin and Lee who were dancing like there was no tomorrow on top of the bar. Making Jungmin go crazy.


“Ya! Aisshh this is why you are a brat...” Jungmin said in irritation as a guy went near her.


“Go and claim the dance floor then or...you’re not confident enough to catch her attention.” Hyung joon teased Jungmin, as he was busy flirting.


“Tch!” Jungmin smirked and took off his jacket before jumping on top of the bar and pulled Xin for a dance.


“Hmm...do you guys party like this?” Min Ah asked Youngsaeng while watching Hyun joong silently drink at one side, half-ignoring the girls flirting with him and half-ignoring Lee who was giving him a seductive look.


“They are always like this. Usually I drink with Hyun joong.” Youngsaeng said and shook his head while he saw Kyu jong flashed his hands a bit, whispered something to a girl and took his name card from behind her ears.


“Call me...” Kyu jong winked at her before going back to their seat with two drinks in hand.


“Here you go. Ice tea for my sister, beer for me.” Kyu jong gave Min Ah her drink and took a sip from his.


“Omo...” Min Ah exclaimed when she saw Xin and Jungmin doing a showdown everyone was crowding around them.


“Seems like someone is making a move.” Hyun joong said as he sat down beside Kyu jong at their table.


“We are here for two hours, and those two are still full of energy.” Youngsaeng said referring to Lee and Xin.


“Believe me, Lee can party real big.” Min Ah said and rubbed her eyes.


“Sleepy?” Kyu jong asked.


“A little bit. I seem to be getting tired more these days no matter how much I sleep.” She smiled and stopped Youngsaeng from drinking his 4th bottle.


“Why don’t you two go back to the camp site? We’ll go back after a short while.” Hyun joong said and called Hyung joon to stop chasing after a girl and give them the keys to their room.


“Arasso.” Youngsaeng said and stood up. His parents for some reason decided to go to a casino leaving them behind, so they all got rooms at the hotel near their site than sleeping at the tents.


---


“Stupid Jungmin!” Xin muttered as she walked alone along the beach towards their campsite. She left him a few minutes ago when all he did after getting drunk was entertain the girls and sign for them.


“Babo!” She kicked a stone, walking carelessly not looking at where she was going.


“Who are you calling a babo?” A drunken Jungmin said behind her making Xin jumped forward and lost her balance.


It was a good thing that Jungmin’s reflex was still fast as he was able to catch her by the arm, pulling her towards him so that she wouldn’t fall. 


“God you’re so beautiful.” Jungmin whispered and kissed her.



~~~ 02.gif