Chapter 6

One More Time

 




“I’m bored...” Hyung joon complained. It was around 5pm when their manager asked them to go back to the hotel since the number of fans following them have tripled, so they have to cut their playing.


“Bear with it for a while arasso? I’ll go down and make some reservations for your dinner. Behave yourselves and stay here.” Their manager said and left the 6 of them inside Jungmin’s room.


“Shall we play some Jenga?” Kyu jong suggested and he went to his room to retrieve it.


“But just playing would be boring right, why don’t the losers do missions.” Hyun joong suggested.


“Arasso. Let’s do that. Kyu jong-kyu~~” Hyung joon called for him with the nickname that their leader always call him.


“Min Ah get off your laptop and play with us.” Jungmin called for her as Youngsaeng was arranging the blocks into a tall tower.


“Ah wait let me save this file first.” She complained when Jungmin pulled her off the chair.


“Fall down...fall down...” the others were wishing while Hyun joong was pulling a piece from the now unsteady Jenga tower.


“Aisshh! This is all your bad luck.” Hyun joong blamed their youngest as the others were thinking on what mission he should do.


“Leader go and take a peek outside the window and do an aegyo.” Kyu jong said and everyone agreed and chuckled when he saw how many fans were downstairs.


“TripleS!! Sarang~hae~” he shouted outside the window while doing a cute dance using his fingers to form a heart, then he ran back inside.


“Youngsaeng ah!!” the members shouted after the Jenga tower collapsed again.


“Youngsaeng hyung! Since you love to take pictures so much, have three guys take a picture with you. In 10 minutes.” Kyu jong gave him his consequence.


“Why not with a girl?” Hyung joon whined.


“Babo! Do you want to create a scandal?” Jungmin smacked his head.


“Really have to do it under 10 minutes?” Youngsaeng asked while standing up.


“De.” Kyu jong replied and they all followed him secretly to spy on how he will do it.


“Youngsaeng ah not fair. You took a picture with our guards.” Jungmin complained when he came back.


“You didn’t say that I couldn’t. So its fair.” Youngsaeng said with a big smile and sat down back again as they started pulling pieces of blocks from the tower.


“Ke Ke Min Ah go ask for a guy to buy you any drink, but they must be someone we don’t know.” Kyu jong gave her mission, still not over Youngsaeng’s task when she got the tower to collapse.


“Aiggooo why did I agreed to play with you guys.” She complained and went out of the room; the others were spying on her to see if she followed the rules.


“Uh! Annyeong...” Min Ah greeted the guy who was also in front of the vending machine.


“Annyeong!” the guy greeted back, he was about the same age as hers.


“Is something wrong?” the guy asked her when she was pouting while looking at the vending machine.


“I’m just really thirsty, but I think I left my wallet inside my room.” She said innocently.


“Would it be alright if I buy it for you?”


“Anni it would be too troublesome.”


“Kwenchana, for a pretty girl like you, a few kwon won’t be a trouble. Which one do you want?”


“Uh the lemon juice would be fine.”


“Here you go, I’m Si Yun.” He said after handing her the drink.


“Yoon Min Ah. Komawo for the drink.” Min Ah replied politely.


“Ya! He’s flirting with our dongsaeng already!” Kyu jong said as they were watching the whole scene while Jungmin was on the phone talking to their manager.


“Who’s flirting?” Jungmin asked after he finished the call.


“That guy who brought Min Ah a drink.” Hyung joon pointed to the two standing in front of the vending machine.


“Kaja.” Jungmin just smirked and told them to follow him as they approached the two.


“Min Ah kaja, our reservations are set.” Jungmin said and pulled Min Ah by her free hand.


“Huh? Ah! Bye! Komawo for the drink.” Min Ah hurriedly said to the guy and tried to walk faster to match Jungmin’s stride.


“Komawo.” Youngaeng said and took the lemon juice from her and drank it while Jungmin slowed down a bit but a smirk was written on his face as the three followed with amused expressions.


“Did you see his confused face when Jungmin suddenly took Min Ah?” Hyun joong was laughing while waiting for their orders.


“You guys are naughty boys. I didn’t even get to drink the juice.” Min Ah said faking a pout.


“What’s there to pout about? I can buy you a box of lemon juice if you want.” Youngsaeng said and the manager was shaking his head.


“I was just gone an hour and you guys were playing again. Aisshh this kids.” their manager complained and asked the waiter to take the additional orders that the kids wanted.


“Whaaa you sure can eat sweets.” Hyung joon commented when Kyu jong, Jungmin, and Min Ah was eating some cake after finishing their ice cream.


“I have a different stomach when it comes to dessert.” Min Ah stated and continued eating her vanilla ice cream.


“Their desserts here are good.” Kyu jong said in between bites.


“Youngsaeng ah want some? This one is fat free.” Jungmin shoved a spoonful of fat free ice cream into his mouth before he could answer.


“Well...well...isn’t the precious girl having too much fun, it’s a surprise to see you back here in Seoul.” A man in his middle 30’s and wearing a dark blue polo shirt said to Min Ah as he went closer to their table.


“Excuse me but it’s better if you don’t disturb us.” Their manager said when he noticed that the man was bringing trouble.


“I’m not talking to you, I’m talking to her.” The man said and pointed to Min Ah, Jungmin and Hyun joong were glaring at the man, while Kyu jong and Hyung joon looked confused. Only Youngsaeng noticed how tensed Min Ah was.


“But she’s with us.” The manager stood up this time.


“Ms. Yoon surely you haven’t forgotten about me, I think I left a very deep deep impression of me on you.” The man said with a smirk and the manager was about to push him when Min Ah stood up.


“Shut the hell up Jang Ji Suk and leave them and me alone!” Min Ah said in a loud voice, shocking everyone else except the bothersome man.


“Mianhe for ruining your night. I’ll see you guys tomorrow.” Min Ah bowed to them and left after pushing the man aside.


“Hyung, I think she went home. Her overnight bag and laptop are not here.” Kyu jong told their leader when they got back to their hotel room.


“Who is that man to piss our dongsaeng off like that?!” Jungmin said irritably remembering how the man smirked and walk off like nothing happened after Min Ah left.


“Something is not right here.” Youngsaeng said to himself as he kept replaying in his mind the way Min Ah tensed and flared up.


~~~~ Keke cliff hanger ^^ mianhe...