Chapter 14

One More Time

 

 

“Wow! Is this really our dance studio? It looks bigger now.” Hyung joon exclaimed as Min Ah escorted them to see their newly  renovated studio.

 

“De. We did a little rearranging and added a few things.” Min Ah said as she watched them explore the studio.

 

“Why are there chairs in here?” Hyun joong asked when he saw the 3 sets of wooden chairs and tables.

 

“You guys can used it to accommodate some fans who drop off to give you support and presents and your friends and family members who would drop in from time to time can have a comfortable place to settle in. That room there is a shower room and a relaxation room too. Hope you didn’t mind.” Min Ah replied enthusiastically.

 

“How did you know that we wanted something like that?” Kyu jong asked her.

 

“Min Ah guessed it all from your personalities. She works like that. Great right?” Lee answered for her and winked at Jungmin who pulled Youngsaeng in front of him to use him as a shield.

 

“Komawo. It’s great.” Youngsaeng smiled at the two of them but Lee noticed that his smile was warmer when he looked at Min Ah.

 

“Anni. If it suits your taste then that’s all the thanks I need.” Min Ah said and let them explore and try out their studio as she went to talk to their manager.

“What do you guys want to eat later for dinner? My treat since you’ll be moving out by tomorrow.” Youngsaeng said happily.

 

“Youngsaeng is a meanie.” Hyung joon replied.

 

“Arasso. Then I won’t treat you.” Youngsaeng replied as the other three said what they wanted for dinner.

 

“Ei, aren’t you upset that we are moving out?” Hyung joon whined at them.

 

“We are. But moving out and a free meal are different issues.” Kyu jong said to him and Hyun joong agreed.

 

“I’ll go see if Min Ah and Lee is available tonight.” Kyu jong said and went to find them.

 

“I’ll go with you!” Jungmin went after him.

 

Youngsaeng’s POV

 

“Ah...finally the house is quiet.” I said to myself as I relaxed on the living room couch. It was a long day after all and the guys made moving out a big drama.

 

“Oh you’re back already?” I heard Min Ah said sleepily as she entered the living room.

 

“Why are you still awake?” I said to her after checking the time. It was 11pm already.

 

“I was waiting for you to come home but didn’t know that I fell asleep.” I watched her as she sat on the other couch while talking.

 

“You didn’t have to wait for me.” I said as I saw her yawn. Something about her waiting for me made me happy. I just can’t pinpoint why.

 

“But you might be hungry and too tired to heat up the food.” I smiled as I watch her rub her eyes. She was cute like that.

 

“Food?” I said and looked at the dining table; true enough a pot was there.

 

“I made some chicken ginseng soup since you always lack sleep. It helps keep your body healthy but still able to fill your stomach.” I heard her say as I walked towards the table and opened the pot, it was still warm.

 

“You didn’t have to – silly girl, you could have just rested than make this one.” I told her but then just whispered to myself the rest as I saw her sleeping on the couch.

 

“Living with those guys for a month really has an effect on you since you pick up their habit of sleeping anywhere like Hyun joong.” I said out loud as I walked back to where she was.

 

“Double S...fighting...” I chuckled softly as I heard her talk in her sleep as she shifted a little to more probably adjust her position.

 

“phoooo” I blew out a mouthful of air slowly as I noticed how short her sleeping wear as she was only wearing a mini short and an oversized shirt.

 

“Aigooo. This girl. Don’t you know I’m a man too? If you keep sleeping in every corner of this house it makes it harder for me.” I said as I picked her up and carried her to her room.

 

I stared at her while she slept comfortably after I tucked her in and unconsciously I was her hair.

 

“Youngsaeng ah, Jungmin already has his eyes on her, quit it.” I scolded myself and left the room.

 

End of POV

 

“Aaahh! I’ll be late!” Min Ah was screaming as she was going in and out of her room and running down the stairs.

 

“Ya! Stop running, you’ll fall down.” Youngsaeng scolded her as he was reading some newspaper while drinking some milk.

 

“Jungmin and I have to meet this morning, I am so late. I’ll see you at the opening ceremony of the studio later.” Min Ah rushed towards the kitchen to get some water and noticed the now empty pot on the sink.

 

“Ei, was the soup okay? I was afraid that it would be a little too spicy.” She said as she gulped down some water.

 

“Anni. It was delicious. Komawo. Where are you going anyway?” Youngsaeng asked her while eyeing her skirt and blouse.

 

“I’m helping him with something.” Min Ah replied and was about to rush towards the door when Youngsaeng stopped her.

 

“Wae?”

 

“Go and change. It’s cold outside plus Jungmin doesn’t like revealing clothes like that.” Youngsaeng told her and pushed her towards her room upstairs.

 

“No. Change again.” He said when she came out with tight fitting jeans and a sleeveless shirt.

 

“Aniyo. Too lazy to change anymore.” Min Ah said as she ran down the stairs.

 

“Yah! At least take this jacket.” Youngsaeng followed her as he quickly grabbed her jacket from her closet and tossed it to her.

 

“Arasso. Bye.” Min Ah left without looking back at him. Not seeing the sadness in Youngsaeng’s eyes.

 

---

 

“Si Yun oppa, I already searched the whole streets of Seoul and even ended up in Busan, still no signs of Unnie.” Haien barged into his study room.

 

“I already read your report. We have to find a new lead and send someone to look for her, you need to go back to Singapore soon.” Si Yun told her without looking at her since he was engrossed in reading something.

 

“Ya! I worked hard at that, don’t I have a prize?” Haien threw a pillow towards her cousin.

 

“Should I give you all the receipts I received from your shopping spree while you were searching for my sister?” Si Yun said to her with an evil smile as he faced her.

 

“Hmmppff. Stingy.” Haien pouted making Si Yun laugh.

 

“Arasso. Arasso. Here’s your prize.” Si Yun handed her an envelope.

 

“OMG! I love you oppa!” Haien hugged him when she saw a VIP ticket and backstage pass of the U-kiss upcoming concert next week.

 

“I know. Now go and rest, we’ll have lunch together later, you can pick wherever you want.” Si Yun said to her as she happily skipped towards her hotel room next door.

 

“Little sister are you eating well?” Si Yun said out loud as he remembered his twin sister again. He was like this for the past two months that she suddenly disappeared, leaving only a note and an audio recording for him.

 

“Little...little...little...brat...brat...” Si Yun repeated the words that his twin sister always hated. He smiled at himself. His sister was only 30 minutes younger than him, but he calls her little or a brat while they were growing up to irritate her.

 

“Aigoo. I miss you come back home please.” Si Yun whispered as he stood up and looked outside the window. Praying that she would come back soon.

 

---

 

“Aisshh! Get Hyun joong to fetch Youngsaeng. He’s ruining the food.” Min Ah shouted as she was trying to drag him out of their dance studio.

“Hyung! Go and accompany Youngsaeng, he must be lonely.” Kyu jong told him and half dragged him with the help of Jungmin towards the car park.

 

“The camera’s are ready. Everything is set.” Hyung joon went inside the kitchen.

 

“Jinjja? Just let me finish the cake and everything will be done.” Min Ah replied as she put on some candles for the final touch on the cake she was working on.

 

“Oh ho why is there an alien in there?” Jungmin pointed out to the decoration on the cake.

 

“That’s Hyun joong’s part.” Min Ah chuckled looking at the messy decorations of the cake. Since all four of them had added their personal decoration for the cake that they made.

 

“Everyone knows what to do already.” Kyu jong said as he went back inside the kitchen.

 

“Pali. Everyone to his or her places, they are almost here.” Hyung joon said when he received a message from Hyun joong that they were a block away.

 

---

 

Everyone was acting “normal” as the opening ceremony and blessing for the newly renovated dance studio went on. But all of a sudden a police went inside and was looking for Youngsaeng.

 

“Is the driver of the black Lexus sports car outside here?” the police officer said.

 

“De. It’s mine, what can I do for you?” Youngsaeng answered.

 

“We have received a report that your car was scene on a hit and run accident two hours ago. Can we invite you to go to the police station?” The police officer said.

 

“How could that be he was at home the whole time this morning.” Hyun joong stepped in.

 

“Then are you saying that I am lying?” The police offer said a bit too loud than normal.

 

“Anni. We were just explaining our side.” Youngsaeng tried to reason out.

 

“Come with me to the police station now.” The officer was now acting mad.

 

“Don’t you have to show me a warrant or a formal complaint letter first?” Youngsaeng said trying to keep his head cool.

“Excuse me, but we are celebrating something here can we go later?” their manager suddenly appeared and tried to shield Youngsaeng when the police officer attempted to pull him.

 

“What celebration?” The police officer said.

 

“We were celebrating the re-opening of our dance studio.” Youngsaeng said.

 

“De. We are the members of a idol group called SS501.” Kyu jong said.

 

“You know what you should call this celebration?” The police officer was now shouting, making everyone silent.

 

“You should call this...”

 

“Youngsaeng’s Hidden Camera!! HOHO” Everyone shouted startling Youngsaeng as the staff approached him with the cake that the members decorated earlier.

 

“Youngsaeng ah look there’s the camera’s.” Hyun joong pointed to the hidden cameras inside the dance studio.

 

“Mianhe for shouting at you. TripleS don’t hate me. I love SS501.” The acting police officer shook his hand and waved to the camera that was now shown.

 

“Wae!” Youngsaeng said while holding his chest.

 

“Mianhe Youngsaeng but you were picked by the viewers to be tricked.” Hyung joon said after Youngsaeng blew out the lit candles.

 

“Min Ah you knew too? Even cordi noona?” Youngsaeng asked in disbelief when she was just chuckling at one side and the cordi noona at the other side.

 

“Mianhe Saengie. Manager invited me, I couldn’t resist.” Min Ah replied then took the phone that Lee handed to her.

 

“Youngsaeng Saranghae!” Jungmin and Kyu jong said before putting some icing on his face and some ended on his shirt.

 

“Ah! Don’t love me too much.” Hyun joong screamed when Youngsaeng hugged him then went after Hyung joon.

 

---

 

“You’re cousin did what?!” Min Ah shouted over her phone after receiving it from Lee. It was one of her friend’s on the line.

 

~~~~