Final Chapter

One More Time

 


“Are you thirsty?” Jungmin asked Xin as he hugged her from the back while watching the kids from the orphanage play with the guys and Min Ah. It just had been a day after they woke up.


“Anni. Ya! If you try anything funny I’ll kick you.” Xin warned him when Jungmin snatch a kiss on her cheeks.


“Wae~ it was just a kiss. I thought you believe me already?” Jungmin pouted.


“This whole time I thought I was just dreaming, but I could hear you. I do believe you, but it doesn’t mean you can flaunt that y charisma of yours.” Xin chuckled at his response.


“Don’t scare me like that again arajji? My heart is not that strong you know.” Jungmin told her but he was looking at the ground.


“Ne. It’s not like it was that serious. We only went to sleep for a week. No big deal.” Xin shrugged and Si Yun chuckled upon hearing it. He was seating beside them, listening to their conversation.


“Ya! Stop giving your man a heart attack. Won’t you two get married soon? I’ll be happy if I won’t have to look out for that monster.” Si Yun teased then he stood up and ran when Xin went after him.


“Ya! You two are still sick!” Jungmin went after them. The two nurses who was with them was alarmed and followed the naughty twins who insisted on going out of the hospital to join the fun in visiting the orphanage that Min Ah was always visiting.


“Lee Hoo how dare you not inform me that you were in Korea all this time?” Alicia glared at Lee.


She was Lee’s childhood friend and they both promised to see each other the moment Lee get back from college after their high school graduation, but he never came back and not once kept in contact except for his occasional birthday greetings for her.


“Uhh...ke ke Alicia dear, let me explain...” Lee started but he was more nervous when Alicia’s eyebrow arches up. 


Lee was feeling too nervous at the moment to speak. Alicia confessed to him about her feelings during their high school graduation. And it was during that time also that he found out about his preference for guys.


“Explain what? That you were Ms. Min Ah’s partner all along but you never went here because I was here?” Alicia said while continuing to glare at him.


“Eh...it’s not like that. I was a bit busy with the firm, then my boyfriend broke up with me so I have been spending some time recuperating my heart with the inspiration of that hunk.” Lee said and pointed to Hyun joong.


“Hunk?! Ya! Come back here and I’ll correct that wrong preference of yours.” Alicia went after him when Lee made a run for it after the word hunk.


“I still can’t believe you brought Jungmin here first before, and you only invited us now.” Youngsaeng complained as he dribbled the basketball while Min Ah was trying to steal it.


“Aigoo stop complaining. It’s not like it was something special.” Min Ah winked at him seductively and the children on Min Ah’s team managed to snatch it away from him.


“Ajusshi you let them steal it.” The boys on Youngsaeng’s team complained and Hyun joong, Kyu jong, and Hyung joon snickered since they saw the whole thing.


“Ya! Ajusshi, you’re getting old at this game.” Kyu jong teased and blocked him from stealing the ball from Min Ah since they were on the same team.


“Hyun joong ah save me!!” Hyun joong was startled when Lee suddenly hid behind him while one of the volunteers from the orphanage was after him.


“Bwoh? Ei, don’t take advantage of me. Just because you broke up with him while we were on the beach doesn’t mean you can flirt with me.” Hyun joong said and tried to tug free his shirt from his dead grip.


“Hyung joon ah! Kyu! Stop those two.” Jungmin called them and they playfully separated the twins from wrestling with each other.


Youngsaeng and Min Ah on the other hand were trying to out win each other with cheats like winking, and flirting just to score with the bet they made.


“Time out!” Si Yun complained when he was out of breath and his wound was hurting.


“Agreed.” Xin said the same, as she was feeling dizzy from running too.


“Bring him to the bench, and you, you’re so dead.” Jungmin asked the nurses to assisted Si Yun while he scolded Xin.


“Really? It’s not like a Mal can win over me.” Xin sheepishly smiled at him.


“You still dare to say that in your condition. Aissh! You really are a brat.” Jungmin said in a loud voice making the kids chuckle.


“I guess this is normal for these couple.” Hyung joon said out loud as they watch Xin and Jungmin bicker.


“But that couple is up to something.” Kyu jong pointed to the couple who was playing unfairly behind them.


“Junnie ah, seems like Tom has found a new Jerry.” Hyun joong but almost tripped when Lee tug on his shirt from behind when Alicia tried to pull him away.


“Ya! Take your hands off my hyung, his mine.” Hyung joon smacked Lee’s hand away playfully and pulled Hyun joong to Kyu jong’s side.


“You lose.” Min Ah said with a happy smile.


“You’re that happy?” Youngseng said with a pout.


“It means I can sleep peacefully tonight, since no play time for you.” She said with a wicked smile but Youngsaeng pulled her in for a kiss.


“But it doesn’t mean I can’t tease you.” Youngsaeng said a minute after.


“Ehem. Kids around here.” Lee cleared his throat and took Min Ah away from Youngsaeng.


“Wae~ give her back.” Youngsaeng said but he was obviously blushing.


“Anni. She’s mine. Stop placing your dirty hands on her.” Lee playfully hugged Min Ah in a protective gesture.


“Ei, I’m getting squished!” She protested but she was giggling.


“You still haven’t told me you love me.” Jungmin insisted. For some reason their argument led to that issue.


“Do you think we should go out on dates?” Kyu jong asked while playfully teasing the two couples.


“I think this one here has one, what was her name again?” Hyun joong playfully punched their youngest member.


“Who? Mai? Maisimus?” Kyu jong asked and Hyung joon’s eye widened.


“How did you know?” He asked.


“Ya! You’re pretty obvious yourself.” Hyun joong chuckled.


“Shall I set you up with her friend then, the one who was paired up with you during our shoot, I think it was Mecheko. Kyu on the other hand, can go continue flirting with Min Ah’s assistant like always. I don’t think Megz is minding it that much.” Hyung joon was scheming.


“Andwae! Hyun joong is mine. You hear me, mine!” Lee passed Min Ah hurriedly to Youngsaeng and placed a protective hug towards Hyun joong.


“Ya! Get off me.” Hyun joong nervously said while Kyu jong and Hyung joon agreed.


“Then shall I make one of you my prey then?” Lee stared at the two.


“On the other hand, he’s all yours.” Kyu jong sheepishly said and ran to bother Youngsaeng and Min Ah and called Alicia.


“Mal!”


“Brat!”


“Saranghae.”


“If I’m a ---bwoh?!” Jungmin was about to retort her response but realized that her response was different.


“I won’t say it again.” Xin stuck out her tongue at him and started to walk towards Min Ah.


“Wait! You said you love me?! Whooottt!!” Jungmin said happily since it was the first time she said it. He was too happy that he picked her up and twirled her around.


“Ya! Now I’m all dizzy again!” Xin protested and Jungmin instantly put her down and made her sit on his lap.


“Mianhe. Here sit.” Jungmin said with a smile.


“Why am I sitting on you?” She chuckled when she realized she was on his lap.


“It’s a special chair for you. See?” Jungmin said with a childish smile, not minding that they were seating on the middle of the ground.


Si Yun on the other hand was just staring at them all playing happily around the orphanage’s lawn.


“Ma! Pa! You can be happy now. Everything will be all right. Xin has found her happiness. Justice has been served. We now have friends that we can run to in times of troubles, friends who see us for who we are, not what we have.”


“Umma! Appa! You’ll give us your blessings right? I’m happy now, I hope you are.” Min Ah silently said and looked up at the bright sky.


“What are you looking at?” Youngsaeng placed his hands in front of his eyes and tried to look at the sky too.


“Nothing. Just talking to my parents.” Min Ah said happily and hugged him.


~~~END

EDIT:

New fic is out...YS biad "Angel's Sigh"

The story is now complete! Whew! Didn't know that it would turn out this long. Hope everyone it well. If you noticed I made the fic by taking in your comments and suggestions/fan girling as the story progressed so I hope I was able to comply with your requests. If not then I am sorry, it's either I overlooked it or couldn't find a hole to fill it in.

I might not be writing a new fic soon as I am busy for my competition. I'm giving this time for my dongsaengs to catch up on reading. ^^ keke


To all my readers Saranghae and Kamsamnida!! ^^ I promise to post a new fic when I am not busy and to post a link to my dance video after the competition this Friday, October 1, 2010 at 4pm ^^


Till then... 62.gif