Chapter 25

One More Time

 

 


Xin slowly opened her eyes when she felt pain in her neck from her sleeping position. 


“huh?” She tilted her head in confusion then shouted.


“Park JUNGMIN!!” She yelled and took the white paper that was next to her.  


“Ah! I see your awake now.” Jungmin said in amusement as he continued too paint not bothering to look at her but he was still chuckling.


“How could I possibly look like this Mal?!” Xin said and ripped the paper.


“Ke Ke just some wild imagination hippo brat. Want to eat?” Jungmin chuckled and stood up to take out the food he bought a while ago.


“hmpf!” she stumped her feet and started to gather her things.


“Ei, you’ll leave me alone here? Drink with me.” Jungmin protested.


“You’re going to drink again?” Xin asked him. Thinking that Soo Rin hadn’t told him the truth yet.


“What’s wrong with drinking when you want to celebrate?” Jungmin pouted and opened the containers of food and some soju.


“And what are you celebrating?” She asked, tightening her grip on her bag.


“Clarity.” Jungmin said with a wave of his hand.


“Clarity of what?” She asked again.


“What’s with all your questions?” Jungmin sighed before speaking again. “Komawo. For helping me, I already know all about it. Soo Rin’s fiancé met up with me.” 


“Aiggoo after all the trouble I went through and cutely asked him not to tell it was me.” Xin pursed her lips and sulked.


“Kwenchana. Now I know.” He said and handed her a bottle of soju.


“Uh...know what?” Xin asked nervously. He doesn’t know my feelings right?


“That you’re my friend what else?” Jungmin answered as if it was very obvious.


“Oh! Ei, who told you I want to be friends with a drunk horse?” Xin attempted to hide her nervousness a while ago by bullying him a bit.


“Ya! I’m not drunk...yet. Cheers!” Jungmin said and raised his bottle before plopping down his stool and facing his unfinished painting.


“I won’t go easy on you this time. If you get drunk then sleep or else I’ll kick you hard before I leave.” Xin just shook her head and took a gulp of soju. Eyeing Jungmin as he gracefully mixed some colors on his palette.


---


“Ei Lee what are you stuffing your bag with?” Min Ah peered over his shoulder. Both of them were in her room the night before their flight, packing their luggage.


“Beauty products and tons of y outfits.” Lee said making Kyu jong chuckle while he handed Min Ah her vitamins.


“Ya! You’re not the model for the presentation.” Min Ah while she was busy herself packing her clothes.


“Let’s just say it’s a back up plan in case our presentation lacks a few points. I can always seduce the judges or better yet why don’t I make you seduce them?” Lee said with a smile and pulled Min Ah to him and draped over y lingerie in front of her.


Youngsaeng and Jungmin who was just watching them choked at their drink.


“Now. Now. No seducing men for our dongsaeng.” Hyun joong said and pulled Min Ah away from him and gave her a jacket to pack.


“Then shall I pack you inside me luggage?” Lee said and tug at Hyun joong’s collar.


“Mianhe but we have our own schedules.” Hyun joong said nervously and pulled Hyung joon in front of him as Hyung joon pulled Kyu jong in front of him at the sudden tug from their Leader.


“Song Lee Hoo?” Min Ah looked at him with piercing eyes.


“Ke Ke. Arasso. Arasso. I’ll get busy packing instead.” Lee said and turned to his luggage again.


“Min Ah aren’t you too excited in packing?” Hyung joon asked her.


“De. How did you know?” she replied as she tossed some shirts and skirts inside her suitcase.


“Ei, our dongsaeng is not even sad to leave us here all alone for a week?” Hyun joong said while eyeing the clothes she was packing and taking all the skirts out of the bag.


“Ya! Stop that.” Min Ah slapped his arm and tossed the skirts inside again.


Youngsaeng sighed and just watch her packed happily. Of course she wouldn’t know that he was sad to see her go even if it was for a while.


“Take this with you.” Min Ah was startled to hear Jungmin speak to her.


“Ah...komawo but what is this for?” She said and eyed the bags of herbal medicine.


“You like to skip meals when you’re busy. Youngsaeng hyung or us won’t be there to force you. So take that, it can be like a replacement.” Jungmin said and smiled at her.


“Oh...ke ke you guys are spoiling me too much.” Min Ah commented and placed the herbal medicine inside her little bag where all her vitamins and other toiletries were placed. 


“Jungmin oppa don’t I get to have one too?” Lee placed his hands on his shoulders and asked him in a girly voice.


“Here is yours.” Jungmin said and pulled Hyun joong hard and he landed towards Lee’s embrace as a result.


“Hey there cutie.” Lee said and Hyun joong jumped backwards, stumbling into Youngsaeng’s lap.


“Aisshh! You are so adulterous. I wonder how your boyfriend ever stands you.” Min Ah slapped Lee’s arm.


“Wae~ I was just playing?” Lee said innocently but he was smiling widely.


“Min Ah-sshi what time do we have to leave tomorrow?” Xin asked her as she popped her head inside Min Ah’s room. She was also going to Japan to hand Joelle the final drafts that Min Ah had already accomplished.


“We have to be at the airport by 10 in the morning. Wae?” She replied while tossing in some formal blazers and an evening dress.


“Nothing much. I was planning to go out tonight for a while. Just making sure.” Xin replied and went back to her room to take her jacket.


“Where is she going this late at night?” Youngsaeng asked Kyu jong but he just shrugged.


“Be back in an hour.” Xin yelled. 


“Take care it’s late already.” Hyun joong yelled back. She had been staying with them for a while so they knows that Xin hates being treated like a child so they couldn’t do much but let her be most of the times.


---


“Do you think they arrived already?” Kyu jong asked no one in particular. They were inside their dressing rooms preparing for their performance on Inkigayo.


“Not yet I think. I told her to sent me a message once they landed.” Youngsaeng answered him as he was fixing his fringe.


“Don’t we have a day off this week so that we can visit them?” Hyung joon asked their leader.


“Anni. Our schedule is full this week.” Jungmin replied since their Leader was not listening and busy adjusting his microphone wire.


“Jungmin ah. Kwenchana? You seem down.” Kyu jong being the observant one asked him.


“Kwenchana. Just hungry.” He replied and continued fixing his hair.


---


“Xin are you sure you don’t want to stay with us at our hotel?” Min Ah asked her as they went to claim their luggage.


“De. I’ll be staying at a different hotel. You know why I don’t want to stay at our family’s hotel.” Xin replied and went out to the exit ahead of them where Si Yun would be picking her up.


“I think the model is still in one piece.” Lee inspected the model they brought. They even hand carried it to make sure that it won’t get lost or anything.


“That’s good. Kaja.” Min Ah replied while sending a message to all the guys that they have landed already.


“Oh...Mecheko already sent our schedule for today.” Lee said referring to the event organizer of the competition.


“What did she say?” Min Ah replied as she greeted the driver that was waiting for them.


“Dinner with all the participants tonight at 6, the afternoon is left free for you to prepare.” Lee read out loud.


“That’s means he would be there.”


“De. Let’s make a grand appearance shall we?” Lee offered and Min Ah chuckled at his offer. She knew he was up to something if he was acting like that.


~~~