Chapter 30

One More Time

 

 
“Saeng!” Min Ah called out as sadness washed over her as she saw the porch empty.


“Damn. I was late.” Min Ah whispered, trying to catch her breath. Holding her chest as she began wheezing from the run and the coldness of the rain.


---


“Xin!” Si Yun called out as he dashed towards his sister’s car that was turned upside down.


“Xin can you hear me?” Si Yun yelled as he slowly took of her seatbelt, supporting her head so that she won’t hit it.


“With you yelling like that, I’ll be deaf soon.” Xin uttered after coughing.


“Ya! Still want to joke around?!” He yelled out of frustration.


“Aiyoo. Arasso. Arasso. Get me out.” She winced and climbed out of her window with his help.


“Si Yun help them too.” She pointed to the two cars that were collided with each other.


“You three help them. Start my car!” Si Yun pointed to three of his men to help the other victims of the accident, while he ordered his secretary to start his car.


“Si Yun, I’m feeling dizzy.” Xin complained when she tried to stand up. 


“Babo of course you would! You’re bleeding!” Si Yun exclaimed as he saw her pink shirt being stained with red.


---


Youngsaeng was inside the beach house, getting the car keys that Jungmin left for him when he heard a muffled voice calling his name.


“Min Ah?” He uttered and ran out.


“Ya!” He ran to her when he saw her clutching her chest.


“You’re...still...here?” Min Ah said in between in takes of breath the moment she saw him ran towards her and quickly pulled her into the porch for shelter.


“What are you thinking staying there when it’s raining?” Youngsaeng said as he took an inhaler from his pocket and shoved it to her hands. Taking off his jacket as she puffed a few sprays.


“You waited...” Min Ah said not answering his question when she could breath more normally than a while ago.


“Uh...yeah...” Youngsaeng said with a shy smile as he pulled off her jacket and made her wear his.


“Komawo. Mianhe.” Min Ah said in a low voice as she lowered her head. Feeling awkward, as she was too shy to look at him.


Youngsaeng’s POV


“Komawo. Mianhe.”


“Komawo? Mianhe?” I asked. Getting amused at her shy expression.


“Aigoo. This is awkward. Usually a guy would be the one running and the girl waiting. This is totally the other way around.” I chuckled at her frustrated answer.


“Arasso. Arasso. Though I’m against you running but it was for a good reason?” I asked her. Trying to make sure she knows why I was waiting.


“Er...de.” She answered shyly.


I chuckled and pulled her into my arms.


“Komawo. You don’t know how much you made me happy right this very moment.” I said over her shoulder, hugging her tight.


“Aigooo you’ll get wet too.” I felt her squirm but I didn’t loosen my embrace. 


“This isn’t a dream right?” I asked out loud. She suddenly stopped squirming.


“De. It’s not. Mianhe for not seeing your feelings earlier.” I smiled when I heard her whisper.


“Saranghamnida.” I said lifting her chin with my right hand so that I can stare right down to her eyes.


“Nado Saranghae.” I tried to swallow slowly as I got distracted when she bit her lower lip before answering back.


“Can...I...kiss you?” I asked as I slowly close the distance within us.


*ijae naega...wussup...what what what wussup...gidalyutdun shigandeuleun ijae ggeutnassuh...*


I was startled when her phone suddenly rang.


“Uh...It’s Hyung joon.” Min Ah showed me the name flashing on the screen of her phone.


“I’ll strangle that turtle.” I said under my breath as she took the call.


End of POV


“Sir, the hit man is still denying it.” Si Yun turned at the voice of his personal secretary.


“Tch! Get the videos from the security camera at that street. It’s just his luck that I was there when he pulled that trigger.” Si Yun said and his secretary left.


“I’m ready. Let’s go?” Xin said the moment she got dressed.


“Don’t you want to stay here at least for the night?” He tried to argue with her to stay at the hospital but she won’t.


“Aiyoo. The doctor said it was not a deep cut right? And I only got dizzy because of the impact. Nonetheless all the results were fine, I am okay.” Xin stated. Referring to the cut on her right shoulder that she got from the piece of glass when her car tumbled over.


“Fine. But one inclination of dizziness from you and you’ll be spending the weekend here.” Si Yun warned her and protectively brought her to his car.


“Can I go out tonight?” Xin asked while they were in the car. They were headed towards their hotel so that both of them could rest.


“No. Both of us are resting. You can go out once this mess quiets down. The verdict will be out tomorrow, so try to be patient.” Si Yun denied her request.


“Hmpf!” Xin pouted and look out the window. Thinking about how her efforts are wasted now since she can’t even get a glimpse of Jungmin. She heard they were heading back to Korea tomorrow, first thing in the morning.


---


“Turn left there.” Min Ah said to Youngsaeng. They were on their way back to her hotel room and she was the one giving directions.


“Are you still cold?” Youngsaeng worriedly asked. She was sniffing since she took Hyung joon’s phone call informing her that they would all be eating together at dinner. 


“De. But the hotel is close already. Kwenchana.” She smiled at him.


“If only Jungmin didn’t dragged me out suddenly I could have taken my room’s keycard. Our hotel is way closer than yours.” Youngsaeng complained while driving. It was still raining hard so he was driving more slowly.


“Keke at least he just dragged you out unlike me, I got scared when he suddenly pinned me down on the floor.” Min Ah carelessly replied and she bit her lower lip when she realized what she said.


“He what?!” Youngsaeng yelled.


“Ya! Drive more carefully.” Min Ah hit his arm when he sped up suddenly.


“Don’t mind it. He was just scaring me to admit my feelings for you.” She assured him when he was still not slowing down.


“First Hyung joon, now that Mal. My to kill list is getting longer.” Youngsaeng muttered as he drove into the hotel’s lobby and passed the key to the valet boy.


---


“Ya! Mal! Where is Youngsaeng hyung?” Hyung joon asked him the moment he arrived at their hotel room.


“Bwoh? I’m not an Otter trainer.” Jungmin replied. Smacking his head at the process of placing his bag on the bed.


“Kyu jongie, he hit me.” Their youngest went to Kyu jong who was busy sorting the bags they took home with them after some shopping spree.


“Be a good boy and put these inside your bag and Hyung joong’s bag.” He replied and passed him six shopping bags.


“So...did it go well?” Kyu jong asked Jungmin who was opening his laptop.


“I guess so. Should be since she admitted.” Jungmin said with a smile.


“Finally you can let go.” Kyu jong said.


“De. It’s all in the past now, what is important is that this brat is not answering my calls.” Jungmin pouted and pointed to the profile picture of Xin in her twitter account.


“Ke Ke she might be busy. Try leaving a message.” Kyu jong chuckled at his sudden change of mood. 


“Fine.” Jungmin took out his phone and began typing his message.


“Aigoo finally I can breathe again.” Kyu jong lay down on Jungmin’s back. Thinking how he can resume dating and flirting with girls again since the problems of their group is solved now.


“Kyu jong kyu you’re going dating again?” their leader popped in their room.


“Maybe.” He replied with a smile.


“Cool. Set me up with one too.” Hyun joong commented and went to get some drinks on the fridge.


“Me too.” Their youngest joined in.


“No pets allowed.” Hyun joong answered making Kyu jong chuckle, Hyung joon pout and Jungmin’s forehead wrinkle, as he can’t concentrate on typing his message.


---


“Lee! Ya! You’re sleeping?!” Min Ah yelled and went to hug him with her clothes still wet.


“Eeww...why are you wet?’ Lee peeled her off and rubbed his eyes.


“Min Ah take a shower and change first.” Youngsaeng told her as he took a seat on the chair beside the bed.


“Arasso. Arasso.” Min Ah stood up and began searching her bag for some dry clothes.


“So...you two are together finally?” Lee said facing Youngsaeng but still laying down as he had one of his elbow propped up to support his head.


“Ya! You knew of Jungmin’s plan and you played along!” Min Ah threw her wet jacket at him.


“I thought this is Min Ah’s room, why are you sleeping here?” Youngsaeng asked. Eyeing the only bed that he was on.


“Wae? We only got one room.” Lee answered.


“De. We are sharing this room.” Min Ah answered too as she went inside the bathroom to take a quick shower.


“You two have been sleeping together for one whole week?!” Youngsaeng asked with his eyes wide open.


“Ya! This is shocking for you?! Excuse me but I have a boyfriend. Besides our sleeping arrangement was like this before we moved to Korea.” Lee answered and threw a pillow at him.


“Just kidding.” Youngsaeng chuckled at he dodge the pillow.


---


“Ei! Why are you sleeping?” Hyung joon was disturbing Min Ah at her first class seat at the airplane. It was still 6 in the morning, but they were already at their plane back to Korea.


“Aiggoo. Saeng.” Min Ah hid her face on Youngsaeng’s sleeves, trying to shake Hyung joon off. Lee hadn’t let her sleep the other night, and last night the guys were in the mood to play games and party until 2 in the morning.


“Hyun joon ah can you get our pet to go back to his cage?” Youngsaeng asked him.


“Gladly.” Hyun joong answered happily as he dragged the youngest member into the back seat and attempted to lock him up in the comfort room.


“Wae? Tired?” Jungmin asked Youngsaeng when he saw Min Ah fast asleep.


“I think so.” He replied.


“Can I keep this photo as my souvenir?’ Jungmin was waving the photo he had printed of Min Ah sleeping on the airplane the day she transferred to Korea.


“Ya! You’re still not off the hook about what you did to her.” Youngsaeng snatched the picture and snuck it in his jacket.


“Oho...” Jungmin went to Kyu jong immediately and sat down next to him. Afraid what Youngsaeng might do to him.


“I wonder if she saw my message.” He asked himself as he looked outside the window before sleeping like Kyu jong.


~~~~