Chapter 28

One More Time

 



“Ei! Jungmin ah what’s the meaning of this?!” Youngsaeng yelled as Jungmin tied his arms towards his back and made him sit down at porch of a beach house at a certain beach.


“Forgive me hyung. I have to do this.” Jungmin told him, not minding Youngsaeng’s struggling. He knew it would only take a minimum of fifteen minutes before Youngsaeng can untie himself.


No one could hear them as Jungmin had already borrowed the whole place. It was an exclusive beach from one of his friends.


---


“Ms. Xin, Sir Si Yun heavily ordered us to not let you go out of this hotel.” One of the guards blocked her as she attempted to go out of the hotel lobby. 


“This is my family’s hotel, I can leave whenever I want to.” Xin said but the two guards won’t let her pass.


“Pardon us, but we were given permission to do this.” The other guard bowed before he scooped her up and placed her on his shoulders as both guards headed towards her hotel room.


“Let me down. My brother is not yet back since yesterday. I want to know what happened.” Xin struggled. Punching the back of her personal guard.


“Rest assured Ms. Xin that your brother is well. He just spoke to us this morning.” Her guards assured her as they locked her up again in her hotel room.


---


“De Uncle. Everything is going fine and under the noses of the media. Once the processing is done we’ll be making an official statement.” Si Yun updated his uncle on the phone.


“I know...it’s hard to accept...but...he did something unforgivable.” He said as the topic of his father was brought up.


“De. I’ll update you when something definite comes up. De.” He hung up, slid his phone into his right pocket and took a long deep breath.


“Sir, I brought some tea. You’ve been drinking too much coffee its not good.” His personal assistant said as he sat down a few distance from Si Yun.


“Komawo...” he replied and stared at the busy streets through the police station’s window. They were inside the office of the head chief.


“I can stay here so you can rest. We have been here since yesterday. You don’t have to personally take care of this Sir.” His personal assistant insisted for the nth time.


“No. I want that man behind bars. I’ll see to it that he undergoes all proper procedure and be sentenced.” Si Yun spoke in English. Clearly revealing his seriousness since he only speaks in that language whenever he wants to stress a point.


“Hai.” His personal assistant stood up and bowed a little before going out of the room to get Si Yun some snacks. Worried that his boss is taxing himself too much.


--- 


“Aigoo. Where is this again?” Min Ah said to herself as she looked up at the address that Jungmin had written on the card.


“Ah! It shouldn’t be that far from here.” She exclaimed as she hurriedly got out of the subway and briskly walked towards the music studio a few blocks from where she was. It was a good thing that she knows Japan well.


---


“I want to eat downstairs.” Xin barged open the door with a pout.


“Hai. We shall accompany you down.” One of the guards bowed down a little.


“I’ll inform them to reserve a private room right away.” The other one said and took out his phone as they proceeded to walk towards the elevator.


“Annyeong Ms. Xin.” Her personal secretary greeted her the moment Xin entered the restaurant at the hotel. Slipping a car key in her hand without the guards noticing as Xin told her a few minutes ago.


“Hey Kheena. Everything alright at the office so far?” Xin casually asked before nodding when her secretary excused herself to see if the snack prepared for her boss is ready.


“Don’t you want to eat?” Xin asked the guards.


“Don’t mind us. We’ll just stand by the door.” The guards replied and stationed themselves at the entranced of the private room while Xin silently ate the ice cream on top of her crepe.


“I need to go to the washroom.” Xin said when the two was following her again when she stood up and stationed herself outside the restaurant’s washroom.


“Call us if anything.” The guards’ embarrassingly excused themselves and patrolled the bathroom’s entrance.


“Tsk! Annoying.” Xin said before carefully climbing up to the bathroom’s window and ran towards her car.


“Mianhe Si Yun. I was never the patient one.” She said out loud before speeding off.


---


“So...what did you want to tell me that can’t wait until I get back?” Min Ah broke the silence that was evident for 15 minutes now while she was just eyeing Jungmin who was playing with his glass of water.


He gave out a sigh before standing up and told her.


“You know that everything with Soo Rin is over right? I want you to come back to me.” He said with a serious face. Min Ah’s eyes grew wide from his reply.


“Jungmin ah, didn’t I tell you my answer before?” She replied trying to comprehend the situation.


“Yes you told me you’re not ready for love yet because you have your own dreams to pursue. Sadly, there’s a flaw in your reason.” Jungmin stood up and walked near her as he spoke again.


“There are many different ways of expressing love but to people, the most important thing...” He stops walking then when he was just in front of her.


“...It’s still love.” Jungmin pointed to her heart.


“I don’t want to continue this conversation.” Min Ah stood up but Jungmin pulled her, slamming his hands on the wall in front of him with her trapped in between.


“Why are you so afraid to admit that indeed you are longing for love?” Jungmin said in a low voice, his head kept low trying not to see Min Ah’s expression.


“Jungmin ah what do you really want?” Min Ah replied, she was scared but she couldn’t find herself to run. As if she was frozen not only by his words but also by his actions.


“For you to tell the truth...”


“What if I can’t?” 


“Tell I’ll just have to forced it out.” He said as he pinned her down the floor suddenly. His one hand clutching both of her hands on top of her head, while he used his weight and legs to keep her still.


“Jungmin! What do you think you are doing?!” Min Ah was shocked at his sudden change as she tried to move but she could only squirm, as he was too heavy.


“Who do you truly love...Youngsaeng hyung or me?” Jungmin whispered in her ear as she felt one of his hands slowly pull down the zipper of her jacket.


“What’s happening?...This isn’t Jungmin...” Min Ah said to herself as she tried to break free from his grip but he was too strong. Panic creeping in.


---


“Min Ah...” Youngsaeng whispered as he stared at the afternoon sky.




~~~~~ sweatingbullets.gif don't kill me...