Chapter 32

One More Time

 


Xin glared at her opponent before sending a straight flying kick straight to his stomach.


“Aiggooo. Ya! That’s hurts.” Si Yun whined as he breathlessly lay down on the mat.


“Tch! Serves you right for house arresting me.” Xin smiled at him and went to drink some water.


They have been sparring for 30 minutes now but Si Yun was the one losing, much to the amusement of the guards at the entrance of the training room in their hotel. Doing their usual morning routine for these past two days.


“Arasso. Arasso. I promised you a reward right?” Si Yun chuckled.


“What reward?” Xin demanded than ask while drying her neck with a towel.


“Aish...so impatient.” Si Yun shook his head as he rolled to one side to face her.


“Spill or I’ll roll you all the way down to the lobby.” Xin jokingly threatened him.


“Ke Ke. If you roll me all the way down then there’s no way you’ll find out that I’ll be appointing you as the head for our branch at Korea and you’ll be leaving tomorrow.” Si Yun gave out a sigh and acted like he didn’t care.


“I’m not going.” Xin said and turned her back.


“Ya! You little rascal, everything is final.” Si Yun pulled her and put her in a dead arm lock so that she can’t escape.


“Aigoo. I don’t want to. There are a lot of rumors going around the net already that he has girl. I don’t want to look pathetic.” Xin wrestled him back.


“You’re going and that’s final.” 


---


“Wae~Jungmin Appa calm down.” Min Ah was teasing him for the 4th time that day. She was still on leave to get some sleep, and the guys have no schedule to rest for their recording.


“Eiyee. She’s coming back to Korea tomorrow. Otokke?” Jungmin fiercely scratched his head.


“Ke Ke. Umma, Appa is transforming into a wild Mal.” Min Ah called out.


“Stop calling me umma.” Youngsaeng pinched her cheeks before handing her some fruits to eat.


“Ouch. It hurts. Where are the others?” Min Ah asked while rubbing her cheeks.


“Playing at the backyard.” Youngsaeng replied and threw a pillow towards Jungmin.


“Bwoh?” Jungmin yelled.


“Ya! Is that anyway to treat your wife dear?” Youngsaeng .


“Mianhe dear.” Jungmin sat on Youngsaeng’s lap.


“Eeww...” Min Ah said and jumped to the next chair to avoid them.


“Ha! Ha! Ha!” Jungmin collapsed on the floor laughing.


“Min Ah come back here.” Youngsaeng motioned to her to come back and seat beside him again.


“An..ni.” Min Ah shook her head with half of her apple dangling on .


“Girls should listen to their mothers.” Youngsaeng stood up to walk towards her and took a bite from the fruit dangling on .


“Ya! That was mine.” Min Ah pouted.


“Shall I feed you one the same way then?” Youngsaeng .


“No thanks.” Min Ah kissed his forehead and ran off to bully Jungmin.


“Mal if you don’t stop laughing I’ll tell Xin you like her very much.” Min Ah said to him and took his phone.


“Ya!” Jungmin ran after her.


“Ei, why are you chasing her?” Youngsaeng scolded while chuckling. Following them in a slower pace towards the backyard.


“Take that!” Hyung joon yelled and pointed the water gun towards Hyun joong but hit Jungmin on the face instead.


“Oh-ho! You want to play rough ei.” Jungmin said and took the water hose and ran after him, totally forgetting about his phone.


“Hyung! Ke Ke.” Kyu jong called Youngsaeng and splashed him with water the moment he turned to look at him.


“Aigoo. Why are you including me?” Min Ah protested when Hyun joong threw a bucket of water towards her. Luckily she placed her phone along with Jungmin’s on the table.


“It’s no fun when the baby alien is not wet too.” Hyun joong said and ran when Min Ah grabbed a water gun and ran after him.


They were happily playing with water. Min Ah would hide behind Youngsaeng while attacking anyone she sees. Kyu jong would attack Youngsaeng. Jungmin would torture Hyung joon. Hyun joong would aim for Hyung joong and Kyu jong. 


---


“Why is no one answering?” Grandma Sebin asked when no one was answering the door.


“These kids changed the pass code.” Youngsaeng’s father said as he tried again to punch in the old code.


“Let’s just go to the back and see if the door is open.” Youngsaeng’s mother suggested.


“Omo! What are these kids doing.” Grandma Sebin asked when she saw the chaotic scene of the guys and Min Ah playing with water.


“Umma? Appa?” Youngsaeng stopped drenching Min Ah when he saw his parents standing at the backyards little fence.


“Halmeoni?” Min Ah said as she saw her grandma with them too.


---


“Si Yun, it’s been so long since we started living in this hotel.” Xin said to her twin brother as they ate their early dinner.


“What do you mean since we started living here? We were born here, there at the other room.” Si Yun pointed to the living room, where their Mom had unexpectedly delivered the twins.


“Never thought I could managed to leave this place for a long time.” Xin said referring to the time she ran away.


“Try doing that again and I’ll lock you up for good. Then you’ll become an old hag.” Si Yun joked and shoved a spoonful of rice that Xin fed her.


“Ya! Who said I want to marry? You marry first before I would.” Xin retorted back.


“Aigoo. Arasso. I’ll look for a really hot girl and trick her to marry me, then you can marry that Jungmin guy by next month and you can give me a nephew by next year before our birthday.” Si Yun stated making Xin choked on her food and the guards be alarmed.


“Ya! You really want to get rid of me that bad or do you want to keep me that bad?” Xin asked him and playfully sent a string of noodle towards his direction.


“Both!” Si Yun replied and sent a large red bean towards her.


“Ehem. Please don’t play with the food.” Si Yun’s personal secretary politely told them.


“It’s your fault.” Xin mouthed while silently eating a piece of pork.


“Me? Yours.” Si Yun copied her and mouthed his reply.


---


“Aigoo. If you catch a cold like this, I’ll ground that boy.” Youngsaeng’s mother told Min Ah as she helped her changed into warm clothes and dry her hair.


“Kwenchana ajumma, we were just playing.” Min Ah assured her as she fixed the buttons of her pajama top since she got some of it wrong.


“Aiyoo. How many times do I have to say call me Umma.” She said and continued to comb her hair.


“Arajji Umma. Ah! Umma what do you want to eat?” Min Ah asked her suddenly remembering dinner.


“Anni. Your grandma is already cooking. Make sure to eat a lot arasso? You’re so skinny.” She said and hugs her tightly, trying to prove that she can hug her easily because she is so thin.


“Youngsaeng-sshi, pass those bottles to me.” Grandma Sebin pointed to the jars she brought with her.


“De. Halmeoni, what is this for?” Youngsaeng asked, eyeing the jars of herbs.


“This is good for the body, especially for stamina.” She replied with a smile. Laughing silently at her head because she didn’t mention that it was also to help boost the production of hormones.


“I’ll go see Appa and see if he needs anything.” Youngsaeng said and went to his room where his father was, busy reading a book.


“Arasso.” She replied and sent him off with a wave while Kyu jong sweetly disturbed her while she was cooking.




~~~