Chapter 15

One More Time

 

“Min Ah why do you have to go to Japan again?” Hyung joon was bugging her as they were doing their usual house crashing when they are free.


“I just have to take care of some stuff for a friend while she is in China, I’ll only be gone for three days.” Min Ah replied as she washed some fruits for them to eat since it was already late at night.


“But your flight schedule is the same day as our comeback.” Kyu jong was mimicking Hyung joon’s whine.


“Ya! Stop that. You look too cute.” Min Ah said to Kyu jong. The two had been really close like any brother or sister ever since the incident a month ago.


“You’re still going to miss our show.” Jungmin pointed out.


“Aigoo. I’ll watch it online promise.” Min Ah told them so that they would stop bugging her.


“Arasso. Don’t forget our date tomorrow.” Jungmin said and walked back towards the living room smiling.


“Ya! Who said it’s a date?” Min Ah yelled after him. Leaving Kyu jong and Hyung joon giggling.


“I wonder if Mal will be able to do it, Min Ah is quite dense.” Hyung joon whispered to Kyu jong.


“Ya! Stop talking about my sister like that.” Kyu jong said protectively but he was smiling like him.


“I still can’t believe that our fans picked me to be tricked.” Youngsaeng said while playing with his psp.


“Ei but it was fun. All of us were trying to hold our laughter a while ago.” Hyun joong replied as he took some apples from the plate that Min Ah had placed on the table.


“Come on guys time for you to go home.” Their manager called for the four of them when it was getting late already.


“Can’t we sleep here?” Jungmin said half pleading.


“Anniyo. If you stay here you won’t sleep. You all need to rest, your comeback is in three days.” Their manager said and pushed the protesting members out the door after they said goodnight to Min Ah and Youngsaeng.


Flashback


“Guys, I invited Min Ah to go out with me tomorrow and I plan to tell her already. Do you think it’s too sudden?” Jungmin asked the four of s right after the blessing of their dance studio.


“Haven’t you been dating for almost a month now?” Hyun joong asked him.


“But Min Ah doesn’t know that they are dating.” Kyu jong interrupted, damaging Jungmin’s confidence in the process.


“Ke Ke then Mal will get rejected for how many times already?” Hyung joon said counting all Jungmin’s attempt to show Min Ah how he feels.


“Are you really serious about her?” Youngsaeng said. Jungmin was glad that someone took him seriously.


“De. You know that I like to fool around but when it comes to her it’s different.” Jungmin replied.


“Then I’ll support you if you promise to make her happy, or else you’ll get it from me.” Youngsaeng said and walked away not wanting to hear the details.


End of Flashback



“Saengie?” Min Ah was poking his cheeks this time when he didn’t respond when she called him a few seconds ago.


“Oh! Mianhe. I was just thinking about something. What is it?” Youngsaeng said as he faced Min Ah.


“I said go and rest. I’ll lock up.” Min Ah said and pushed him towards his room.


“Min Ah...” He called after her when she was about to leave.


“Wae?” She looked back.


“If you need anything, as in anything, you know that you can count on me right?” He asked.


“Ne. I know. The same goes for you too. Arajji?” She smiled and left his room.


Youngsaeng couldn’t understand why but what he knows is that his heart would skip a beat whenever she smiles. As long as she would smile he was okay with it.


---


Min Ah’s POV


“Aigoo. I just got off the plane. Arasso. Arasso. I promise I’ll watch it.” I was on the phone with the guys; they just finished their rehearsals and were waiting for their turn for their first performance in their comeback.


“Min Ah come back soon.” I could hear Kyu jong since they set Jungmin’s phone on loudspeaker.


“Kyu~” I whined over the phone as the driver that Lee arranged picked me up.


“Min Ah you’re not allowed to date anyone there arajji?” I could hear Jungmin in the background but I ignored him.


“Uh...I have to go guys, I’ll call you back later arasso? Do well on your comeback, I’m watching. Fighting!” I said happily and ended the call despite the protests that I was hearing. 


Flashback


“I like you...”


“I like you too, all of you.”


“I’m serious this time. Min Ah take me seriously.”


“What?”


“I love you.”


“You what?”


“I won’t push you yet, think about it, but don’t make me wait too long. I’m excited to be with you.”


End of Flashback



“Aigooo Jungmin ah you’re giving me a headache.” I said out loud in frustration. 


Because of him I barely got some sleep for two nights. I couldn’t even concentrate on my work. Thoughts of him was occupying my mind, thoughts of do I like him back or not. It was confusing.


“Ms. Yoon shall I go drive to your hotel?” The driver asked me in Japanese.


“Drop me off at the Osaka University then drop my things at the hotel.” I told the driver in the same language. Oh! How I miss speaking in Japanese.


“Hai. You can rest first, Osaka University is forty minutes from here.” The driver replied and I just smiled at him and opened my laptop. It would be soon that the guys would be performing, and I would be dead if I miss it.


---


Anata ga dare sagashidesu ka?” the receptionist of the University asked me.


“I’m looking for the office of the School Principal, I’m the guardian of Gabriella and Riza.” I said to her and she showed me the way to the office.


“Onee-san!” I saw the two troublemakers as I entered the office.


“I’ll deal with you two later, go out first.” I said and went to talk to their Principal. It was quite a long talk but at least we managed to negotiate something.


“Thank you for your consideration.” I bowed to him before leaving the office.


“Onee-san are we in too much trouble?” Gabriella approached me as I got out of their Principal’s office.


“You. Two. In the car. Now.” I said as I tried to cool down my head.


“What were you two thinking throwing a huge rock on that guy’s window shield?” I said out loud when we got to the car.


“He started it, he almost ran us down but he just smirked. He is still a total jerk like before.” I heard Riza tried to reason out.


“I know that guy was a jerk, he was one of our clients before but you should have not done that. Stop giving your cousin Krystel some problems when she is out of Japan for work.” I scolded the two. They were referring to one of the relatives of Si Yun. We encountered some problems with him before while working on their hotel constructions here in Japan.


“What will happen to us now?” Gabriella broke the silence.


“I already made arrangements with your lawyer and we will be paying for the damages. As for you two, I have already arranged some community work for you as punishment, instead of being suspended from school which your School Principal approved on.” I told them and blocked out all their protests since I was too sleepy to argue with them.


End of POV


“Ya! Kim Hyung joon! What was that all about?” Jungmin was bullying him as usual after their performance and Interview with some media.


“I saw that too.” Kyu jong was laughing along.


“Is our song called 5ove like this?” Hyun joong tortured him by locking his head around his arm.


“I look like I only came back to have my picture taken with that ‘V’ sign because we agreed to do the L.O.V.E sign.” Youngsaeng added fuel to the fire.


“Arasso. Arasso. Stop that bullying and get dressed first.” Their manager broke their playful fight when a lot of people are looking at them already.


“Noona did you see my wink at the start? Is it noticeable?” Jungmin asked their cordi noona as she was helping them take off their jackets.


“De. Very charming.” She answered making him smile.


“Ke Ke. I wonder if Min Ah saw the wink.” Jungmin asked in his mind but his smile faltered after receiving a message. He deleted it then tossed his phone towards his bag not noticing it landed on Kyu jong’s instead.


“Hyung! Food!” Hyun joong said to their manager while playfully arm-wrestled with him.


“If you win I’ll get you your food.” Their manager replied and everyone just ignored them as they minded their own business. Getting ready for their next activities.


“Hyung! Have you seen my shades?” Hyung joon asked Youngsaeng who was busy texting.


“Anni. Try Kyu jong’s bag, you must have handed it to him.” He replied and continued sending a message to his Mom.


“Kyu have you—“


“It’s in my bag.” Kyu jong answered even before Hyung joon got to finish his question.


“Where’s Jungmin? He left his phone inside my bag.” Kyu jong said as he walked out of their dressing room when one of the staff said he went out to get some drinks from the vending machine.


“Where is he?” Kyu jong said since Jungmin’s phone was ringing non stop with a number that was not registered, the call might be important.


Jungmin’s POV


“What does she want now?” I asked myself while drinking from the vitamin water bottle I just got from the vending machine.


I’m in Seoul. Can you free some time tomorrow night? We need to talk about something serious.


“She dumped me for a famous Japanese actor years ago now she wants to talk?” I said in disgust and confusion.


“Jungmin ah kwenchana?” I turned around to see Kyu jong holding my phone.


“Ah...De, kwenchana.” I replied and took my phone.


“Someone’s been calling for a while now, it must be something important so I went to look for you. What’s wrong?” As always Kyu jong could see right through me.


“Remember Soo Rin?” I asked him and the unhappy expression he showed was his answer.


“You’re ex.” He said and I nodded.


“Didn’t you last saw her two years ago, before she dumped you?” I heard him whisper since some staffs were passing by.


“I saw her when I was in Japan last time, apparently my companions from the musical knows her when we were drinking in some bar. I didn’t talk to her so I have no idea what she wants to talk about now. She’s here in Seoul, asking me to see her for something important.” I confided in him, he and Youngsaeng were the ones I always run to in terms of problems like this.


“Want me to come with you?” I heard him suggest.


“Can you?” 


“Sure thing. It will be less of a scandal if there was two of us, no rumors of secretly meeting a lover or something if someone recognizes you.” I heard him say but I was still a little pissed off.


“Komawo.” I said as we walked back towards the dressing room.


“I’ll be there kwenchana. You still haven’t told the details of your date with my dongsaeng.” I heard him tease me and I just couldn’t help by smile at the mention of Min Ah. Her effect on me was like that. Just one word from her and my mood would get better.


End of POV


“Joelle finally you’re here to pick these kids up. They won’t let me get a decent rest.” Min Ah hugged Joelle, her colleague when she arrived at her hotel room early morning the next day.


“These two will be my helpers for my charity work today?” Joelle asked her, referring to the two noisy girls in her hotel room.


“De. Order them all you want, call me if they won’t. Go and sell them if anyone wants to buy them as their cousin Krystel said to me over the phone.” Min Ah said and ushered Joelle inside the room.


“What time are you going back tomorrow?” Joelle asked her.


“My flight is in the afternoon. Why?” Min Ah replied while offering her some tea.


“I want to propose a project for your firm, but it’s in Austria.” Joelle told her after accepting the tea. Both of them ignoring the noise the two girls were producing from watching TV.


“What about your firm?” Min Ah asked her.


“All our architects are full, and you know well that I have always been interested in your works. I wanted to hire you.” Joelle said.


“We’ll talk about it tomorrow. If I can’t personally come I can always send Lee and back him up from Seoul.” Min Ah said and escorted Joelle and the two girls down to the lobby.


“You two better behave or else I have the permission to extend your punishment.” Min Ah reminded the two as they climbed in Joelle’s car.


“Hai.” The two replied and waved their goodbyes.


“Finally I can get some sleep.” Min Ah said and walked back towards her hotel room.


---


“Soo Rin that’s not a funny joke.” Jungmin said.


“Do you think I’m joking oppa?” She replied and Kyu jong couldn’t take it anymore.


“What exactly do you want? How much do you need to just get off Jungmin’s back? I just saw you again but I’m getting sick of your face.” The two were shocked by Kyu jong’s sudden outburst. Not once did they ever saw him loose his patience, nonetheless his temper and manner of speaking.


~~~ peace guys ^^