Chapter 11

One More Time

 

 
 
“Alright it’s lunch break!” Lee said excitingly.


“Oh no!” Min Ah said in a grieving tone. It’s been two days since she was sent in the hospital and her ‘family’ have been disturbing her every chance they could get. 


Flashback


“Saeng ah what am I doing here?” Min Ah said sleepily when she realized she was in a hospital.


“Kwenchana. You can go home this afternoon.” He replied and helped her sit down.


“Min Ah!!” Jungmin jumped on her making her lay down on the bed again.


“Aigooo I’ll be dead before I leave the hospital.” Min Ah complained.


“Ya! Mal! Let go!” Hyun joong and Hyung joon pulled him off her.


“Ei! Didn’t I tell you that your being workaholic will catch up with you?” Lee said to her as he entered the room with another boy.


“I get it already. I’ve been scolded the whole time yesterday. Can’t you just make me feel better?” Min Ah said to her best friend, referring to their usual way of making each other feel better.


“Arajji. You know I can’t resist you.” Lee chuckled and gave her a kiss on the cheek before hugging her tight.


“Ya! Who told you to kiss her?!” Jungmin yelled and tried to peel Lee off.


“Anni.” Min Ah protested and hug Lee more tightly.


“Ya! Quit it you two, my boyfriend might get jealous.” Lee said and all the guys went silent.


“Him? Ya! Since when? We only got here for two weeks and you have a boyfriend already?!” Min Ah slapped his arm.


“B-bb-boyfriend?!” Jungmin stuttered.


End of Flashback



“Hey there! Hungry?” the door to her office burst open, revealing five men carrying bags of food.


“Ya! Stop working.” Hyun joong told Min Ah.


“I’m just finishing something.” Min Ah replied and didn’t mind them as they fixed the food they brought in a table and gave the other bags to the other employees.


“Lee a little help?” Kyu jong asked him.


“Sure thing gorgeous.” Lee said and winked at Hyun joong making him smile nervously.


“Min Ah...ooppsss...time to eat...” Lee innocently said while he looked at her keyboard, hit the save button and turned off her laptop.


“Ya! Are you my best friend or not?” Min Ah asked him.


“I am, you know that. Now eat pali! Before you’re yummy family becomes my lunch.” Lee said jokingly making the others sweat.


“Babo! If you touch them I’ll take away all your gucci bags and tell your boyfriend that you hooked up with that man from the convenience store.” Min Ah threatened him and he immediately reverted back to act as a civilized man.


“Why you little brat! Ya! Come back here.” Lee ran after her as she ran from one person to another, hiding behind their backs.


“You two stop it before the food gets cold.” Kyu jong called to them when he almost tripped when Min Ah grab his shirt and hid behind him.


“Babo. Who told you to run when you’re not even well yet.” Youngsaeng scolded her and took out a nebulizer spray from his pocket and gave it to her when she was wheezing.


“Why do have this?” Min Ah asked him after she took a couple of sprays and held her breath for a few seconds.


“We all have one for emergencies. Youngsaeng Umma and Jungmin Appa bought it. See?” Hyung joon showed his spray that was inside his bag.


“You guys are creeping me out, in a good way though.” Min Ah laughed at them and gave in to their chaos as she sat on a chair and eat.


---


Min’s POV


“Kim Hyun Joong stop messing my drafts.” I told him. He was busy doodling some weird drawings on my half-finished papers.


“I’m making it more pretty.” He tried to persuade me.


“Aigoo. This kid.” I shook my head and gave him a new piece of paper to doodle on.


“Ya! Don’t you have rehearsals? I’m so gonna get it from your manager.” I said to the five guys who won’t leave my office after our lunch break.


“It won’t start until later. Wae~ are we not welcome here?” Jungmin was pouting at me, how could I say no?


“Arasso. Stay, but Saeng ah stop attempting to draw on my hand.” I turned to look at Youngsaeng who was about to draw on my hand.


“Anni. I didn’t do anything” and he drew on Kyu jong’s hand instead.


“Hyung! That will be hard to erase.” I heard Kyu jong protest as our secretary’s head popped out on my office door.


“Ms. Yoon, Mr. Yan Si Yun is here to see you.” She said.


“I’ll talk to him on the private room, serve him some drinks will you?” I told her since I can’t possibly entertain him when these five guys were crowding in my office.


Jungmin’s of POV


“Ya Lee who is that Yan guy that it’s taking forever before they finish talking?” I asked him when an hour passed and they were still not done.


“Who? Si Yun? He’s the son of the prestige 5-star hotels in Japan and the nephew of Singapore’s Prime Minister. Wae?” He answered while he was reading some paper’s coming from a tube.


“Hotels in Japan?” I asked again.


“De. Do you know the Righa Royal chain hotels in Japan?” I nodded.


“That’s their chain hotels. We used to handle their constructions when Min Ah and I were still in Japan, I think as of now they have four hotels. Apparently his family is deciding on building a branch here so he’s asking Min Ah for advices.” 


“So, they are not into any special relationship?” I asked.


“As far as I know there’s none, that brat is too workaholic to date. She always had this crazy dream of being known in the architectural world to find that someone.” I heard him say but not all of it since my minded already flew at the words ‘none.’


“Ke Ke this means I have the chance.” I told myself and smiled.


Youngsaeng’s POV


“So, they are not into any special relationship?” I heard Jungmin asked Lee.


“As far as I know there’s none, that brat is too workaholic to date. She always had this crazy dream of being known in the architectural world to find that someone.” 


“Someone?” I asked but Lee just shrugged and told me it’s a secret.


“Yoon Min Ah, why are you so mysterious?” I asked myself.


End of POV


“I’ve brought some rice cakes, why don’t you all take a break first.” Min Ah said while carrying the tray of snacks inside the studio.


“Aigoo komawo for taking care of these kids while they are here.” Their manager thanked her.


“Aniyo, it’s more like they are taking care of me.” Min Ah replied and went down to get the drinks she prepared.


“Let me get that for you.” Hyun joong and Hyung joon helped her take the drinks upstairs.


“Shouldn’t you be resting? It’s almost midnight.” Kyu jong asked her as he was halfway through his rice cake.


“I got curious about how is your rehearsals is doing.” Min Ah replied and giggled when she saw Jungmin and Hyung joon engaging in their usual bicker.


“The dance is almost complete, we only have to get used to dancing with one hand only.” Kyu jong replied and demonstrated how is should be done.


“Whoa. Wouldn’t it be difficult to dance and sing at the same time?” She said after seeing the dance.


“De, but we got used to it after quite some time. We do breathing exercises for that. The one who exerts effort much more is our Umma because he sings the high parts.” He explained.


---


“Haein ah, any news?” Si Yun asked her.


“Anni, it seems like unnie isn’t in Korea.” She replied as they just got back to their hotel room after spending the day doing their own task while their father was in a conference with the other Prime Ministers in Asia.


“Appa will go back to Singapore by the end of this week, I’ll be left behind to until the progress of the construction is stable, how about you?” Si Yun asked her.


“I’ll stay too, I still have to find the new house of my beloved.” She said with an exciting smile.


“Aigoo...Just where did my twin sister ran off to, the Prime Minister is losing his mind already.” Si Yun said to himself as he sat down on the couch, loosening his necktie from its dead knot.


~~~~