Chapter 27

One More Time

 


“Of course no one can truly deny the fact that what this lot needs is a high class characteristic, but it being luxurious for only those of the higher class of society defies the true beauty of this land.” Min Ah was already in the middle of her presentation while Lee was smirking at the obvious bashing of his best friend towards Yan Yi.


“The true essence of this lot is the essence of a hotel that brings out the aura of a home and the talent of each person. Not a house for them to just sleep in.” She continued while Lee punched a few keys and the hologram changed into a more enlarged picture scale of the lot.


“By adding this, completes the picture. The warmth from a home, the many activities a family can do together inside the vicinity, the hope they get from the sceneries and facilities and the love from the employees of this rising hotel...” Min Ah placed their model in the middle.


“...making it the perfect haven for Dreams hotel.” She said and ended the presentation with the lights from the model itself turning on.


“Thanks you Ms. Yoon Min Ah. And now let’s wait for the judges decision.” The emcee said as a loud round of applause filled the conference room as Min Ah left the platform and seated next to Lee. But not before looking at Yan Yi with eyes full of confidence.


“Girl! You nailed it. We nailed it.” Lee said excitingly the moment Min Ah was seated.


“De. I hope so. You’re hologram and timing was perfect too.” She congratulated him. 


---


“Xin stay here. The papers are out. We are going to arrest Uncle Yi.” Si Yun told her after he received a call.


“I want to go with you.” She complained, totally feeling uneasy.


“No. Uncle said you should be out of sight in case any thing happens. He can’t personally take care of the matter since he has his duty as the Prime Minister in Singapore.” Si Yun hurriedly told her and walked out of the hotel room, telling the two guards to secure her safety well.


“Not fair.” Xin whined but deep inside she was very worried, she doesn’t know why but something was tugging at her chest.


---


“Suspect is still inside the premises.” The team leader of the police force told Si Yun as they were walking through the VIP route towards the conference room.


“Make sure that you do this with less chaos as possible.” Si Yun reminded them.


“...and the winning firm is...Korea’s Daisy’s firm of Ms. Yoon Min Ah!!” the emcee announced happily as Lee pulled her into a tight embrace at the same time cursing her sweetly.


“Contact my hit man and have her assinated.” Yan Yi whispered to one of his men as he rudely stand up and walked out the conference room, leaving all of the participants and sponsors in their celebration.


“Uncle Yi we have been waiting for you.” Si Yun said to him as soon as he saw him get out of the conference room.


“What is it lad, I’m not in the mood.” He answered rudely.


“Mr. Yan Yi you are under arrest for killing your brother, Yan Shien Yun and for illegal laundering of money.” A police officer suddenly appeared as well as the others as he was arrested and brought to the private elevator waiting for them.


“Where’s your warrant of arrest?” He protested on the way.


“Here Mr. Yan Yi.” One of the officers handed him.


“Where is your sister?” he asked angrily to Si Yun.


“Why would I tell you?” Si Yun replied coldly.


“Mr. Yan Yi, I recommend you be silent as everything you say may be used against you. Your lawyer has been notified alrready and is on his way to the police station.” The team leader of the officers reprimanded him.


“Lee I still can’t believe we did it!” Min Ah was almost crying. Overwhelmed by the fact that she has managed to run after her dream but she knows that her father was proud of what she has accomplished right now.


“De. We did it. Time to party!!” Lee said and gratefully accepted the hand shakes that the other participants and sponsors were handing out to them.


“I don’t want to party, I want to sleep!” Min Ah jokingly said.


“Sleep? What for? We are staying here for two more days, you can sleep when we get back home to Korea.” Lee said not letting Min Ah protest at the sudden mention of the extended stay in Osaka.


---


The guys just arrived at Japan and got settled in their hotel room an hour after 1 in the afternoon.


“I want to go with Hyung!” Hyung joon complained and held onto Youngsaeng. 


“Wae~ you don’t want to come with us?” Kyu jong pulled his arm and Hyun joong took his legs.


“I want hyung!” Hyung joon whined louder but Kyu jong and Hyun joong dragged and locked him up inside his room.


“Ya! Be an obedient pet! I paid for your ticket!” Jungmin shouted at his door.


“Go on ahead. We’ll be touring the place in a while after you leave.” Kyu jong said to both Jungmin and Youngsaeng.


“Kaja.” Jungmin dragged Youngsaeng by his arm and inside the car he rented.


---


“Min Ah get your lazy up.” Lee spanked her.


“Ya! You took me to a gay bar right after the competition last night...made me stay there until 4 in the morning, then dragged me to a convenience store to eat ramen, then dragged me again to go and help out before Riza and Gab’s performance at the orphanage...we just got back an hour ago...why don’t you let me sleep?” Min Ah stood up and complained seriously making Lee smile in amusement.


“You have to go somewhere. This came in for you.” Lee said and shoved her a card.


“Damn! What time is it?” Min Ah pulled his arm and checked the time on his watch.


“If you don’t hurry you might not make it.” Lee said. Stating that she was an hour late already from the time that was written on the paper.


“Aisshh!” Min Ah pulled on a pair of jeans, her sneakers and a jacket over her tight tee before running out the door.


“No goodbye?” Lee asked and shrugged before climbing under the covers that Min Ah previously used.


~~~~