Chapter 1

One More Time

6 months ago


“Hyung! You’re apartment is jammed with fans again. Want to crash in my place?” Kyu jong asked Youngsaeng as their van was parked a few meters away.


“Arasso, I’ll stay with you tonight as always. How do these girls know my address? This is the 5th time I had to move to a different apartment.” Youngsaeng asked under his breath. 


They were all famous idol group known as SS501, their popularity just grew towards the whole Asia.


All of them were living on their own but the other members, Hyun joong their leader, Jungmin, and Hyung joong their youngest didn’t mind having their homes swarmed by fans, only he did. Peace after work was one thing he treasures. Luckily, Kyu jong their other member had his home located somewhere that fans didn’t know of.


“Umma it’s past midnight there at L.A., why are you still awake?” Youngsaeng asked the moment he answered his hand phone, he was drying his hair with a towel at Kyu jong’s living room.


“You weren’t answering my call at home so I called to checked where are you.”


“I’m at Kyu jong’s home, as usual I can’t get through my apartment because it’s swarmed by fans.”


“That’s why I called, remember your Grandma Se Bin?”


“The mother of Appa’s bestfriend? De. Waeyo?” He asked suddenly confused.


“De, that one. You see, she just reminded me of the house there in Seoul and it’s in a private village so no fans can enter. She said you could stay there for as long as you like.”


“But wouldn’t it be a burden if I stay at their house?” 


“Silly boy! Your father and his best friend own that house, so you have the right to stay. Besides no one has been staying there for almost two years. Only a housekeeper comes in every two weeks to clean. “


“Arasso. Komawo Umma. Tell Grandma Se Bin kamsamnida for letting me stay.” He said and they talked over the phone for a little bit more before web toh ended the call.


“You already found a new apartment?” He looked up and saw Kyu jong looking at me with a bag of chips in one hand.


“Not really. Seems like my dad co-owns a house and they are letting me stay there since no one lives there for two years now.” He said and told him the address my mom gave me.


--- Present time.


“Hyung! We’re going to be late from picking Mal from the airport.” Hyung joon yelled from the staircase.


“Arasso. Arasso. Coming.” Youngsaeng called out as he took his house keys from the counter and followed Hyung joon and Kyu jong out of the door and into the van that was waiting for them.


“You’re practices will for your comeback will start a week from now so keep everything on the low when you go out arasso?” their manager informed them on the way to the airport. 


“Finally, I can stop being the leader, it’s tiring to take care of these two.” Youngsaeng said in a dramatic way earning protests from the two members inside the van.


The three of them had carried out promotions as a sub unit group since their leader Hyun joong was filming a drama and Jungmin was participating in a musical. They were to fetch Jungmin from the airport after his three days vacation in Japan and they will proceed to have lunch with Hyun joong after.


Min Ah’s POV


“Would you like anything else ma’am?” The flight attendant asked me and I just said no and gave my thanks to her.


“Min Ah, this flight is boring, no cute guys.” I rolled my eyes at my best friend’s comment.


“Ya! Lee Hoo, we are in the first class seats and as you can see there seems to be only a few who will be flying with us.” I said to him, since it was early in the morning in Japan and the flight to Seoul was hours away, he was getting bored already. Lee Hoo is my best friend, yes he is gay believe me. Though he is good looking, he would show me his disgusted face whenever some girls would flirt with him.


“I’ll leave you here dear, I think I need to change my seat nearer to that cutie.” I heard him say and I just dismissed him with a wave. I was tired due to some lack of sleep, as I had to finish my project since it was my last day at the company yesterday.


For the past three years I had been living in Japan and working in a fashion company as their architect and interior designer. Lee Hoo was my colleague back then when I was still studying in L.A. 


My mom died when I was eight and my father passed away a year ago, thus the problem began. I have a stepbrother, Hanam from my dad’s second wife, which he married two years ago. He was handling my dad’s architectural firm, Daisy, based on my mom’s name at Seoul, but he suddenly got promoted to be the head chief in one of the hospitals in L.A., leaving me to resign from my job and move to Korea to take over.


“We will now be taking off, please keep your seatbelts on until the seatbelt sign is on...” I heard the announcement of one of the flight attendant’s but I ignored it and went to sleep.


End of POV


Min Ah fell asleep fast that she didn’t notice the young gorgeous man who sat down beside her who took a picture of her secretly and just stared at her from time to time for the whole 6 hours flight from Japan to Seoul.


“Sumimasen, watashi wa mōfu o motomeru koto ga dekiru? [Excuse me, can I ask for a blanket?]” He asked the flight attendant.


“Hai. Koto wa dekimasu ka sainjonmin-sama o motomeru?? [Yes. Can I ask for an autograph Jungmin-sama?]” The flight attendant asked after giving him the blanket and she politely thanked him and left.


Jungmin covered Min Ah with a blanket and went on studying her face and the magazine he was reading. 


“Still asleep?” Jungmin asked himself in amusement when the aircraft have already landed and the person beside him was still asleep. Then a thought crossed his mind. He looked around first to make sure no one was looking before giving the girl sleeping beside him a quick kiss on the lips.


“Huh?” Min Ah slowly opened her eyes when she felt something warm touched her lips and her eyes widened when she saw a handsome face withdrawing and smiling at her.


“See you around.” Jungmin winked at her and left.


“Who the hell was that?” Min Ah said to herself after recovering from the shock she just experienced.


“Who what? Kaja. I can’t wait to eat, I’m so hungry.” She didn’t have time to think about what just happened as Lee Hoo pulled her up and out the aircraft and straight into the airport’s gate since their luggage would just sent later at her house and Lee Hoo’s cousin’s house.


~~~teaser chapter ^^