Chapter 21

One More Time


“Ya! Why do I have to come with you to meet that troublemaker? She only called for you right?” Xin complained as Jungmin was driving. They were headed to a snack shop where Soo Rin told Jungmin to go.


“If I don’t come in less than 30 minutes she’ll go nuts and this time she sounded serious when she said she’ll create trouble. So just be a good brat, if you’re with me I can escape easily.” Jungmin told her when she was still fussing. 


“Fine but if I she ticks me off I’ll kick her .” Xin replied and looked out at the window and adjusted the baseball cap she wore.


---


“Min Ah we could have just asked someone else to pick those files up.” Youngsaeng complained as he watched Min Ah scan through the files that she wants to bring home from her office.


“You guys are locking me up inside the house for how many days, I can’t just leave my work to pile up or else Lee would go hysteric and Hyun joong.” Min Ah replied causing Youngsaeng to choke on the water he was drinking.


“Do you really have to include that part?” Youngsaeng replied, wiping the corner of the moisture from the corner of his mouth with his thumb.


“Ke Ke De. I have to. Kaja.” Min Ah said and brought with her a big pile of tubes that contains her drafts.


“I’ll get that for you.” Youngsaeng took the drafts from her and they headed towards his car.


“Saeng ah can we go and get some ice cream on the way?” Min Ah pleaded him when he was shaking his head.


“Anni. We’re going home now; you said we are only getting some files. The doctor said complete rest.” Youngsaeng sternly said and started the engine.


“There! It’s a shop! I want ice cream.” Min Ah pointed to a small shop and tugged on the sleeves of his jacket.


“Aiggoo. Arasso. But you’re only getting the kid size tub.” Youngsaeng gave in and parked the car.


“Wait here. I’ll go buy it, vanilla right?” Youngsaeng said and assisted her as she sat on one of the chairs outside the shop.


“Ne!” Min Ah replied cheerfully. He just chuckled at her cheerfulness and went inside to order.


“Whoa! There’s a garden here?” Min Ah exclaimed when she saw a small arrow with the words ‘wishing garden’ on it. 


“Ke Ke I wonder what’s in there.” She said and walked towards it. Forgetting Youngsaeng’s instruction to stay still at the chair.


---


“Aisshh what is there to talk about when they are just arguing?” Xin complained as she washed her uninjured arm. She was in the bathroom of the shop that Jungmin drove to.


“Oppa remember when we used to date here before?” Soo Rin asked him as she pulled him towards a garden when Xin excused herself and went to the bathroom.


“I don’t want to remember, and even if I did my memory would be blank cause I reformatted my mind when you left me.” Jungmin said coldly as he eyed the wishing garden, his back against the entrance at the front.


“Ei, what are they doing outside?” Xin asked when she saw Jungmin and Soo Rin outside directly in front of their table since it was an open space kind of shop.


“Whatever. I want to go home.” Xin said as she was feeling sick, more likely her fever, which she hid from them. She didn’t like to be seen as weak.


“Oppa aren’t you being too harsh? Don’t you know what I can do if you make me angry?” Soo Rin continued and she smiled when she recognized the girl that was walking towards the entrance.


“I’m just telling –“ Jungmin’s words got cut off when Soo Rin suddenly kissed him.


“What kind of act are you trying to pull off?” Xin said to Soo Rin as she stepped out.


“That.” Soo Rin smirked and pointed behind Jungmin.


“Min Ah!” Jungmin yelled when she suddenly took off.


“Oppa! I’m not allowing you to leave.” Soo Rin held his hand.


“Back off!” Xin took her hand. Allowing Jungmin to run after Min Ah.


“What the hell do you think you’re doing? Who the hell gave you the right to get in the way?” Soo Rin pushed Xin and she fell towards the pond when she trip over a stone.


“Ya!” Youngsaeng shouted at her. He was about to chase after Min Ah but he saw Soo Rin push Xin.


“Hmp!” Soo Rin walked away. It was a good thing that there were no other customers around since it was still early in the afternoon.


“Kwenchana?” Youngsaeng approached Xin and helped her stand up.


“Kwenchana –“ Xin replied but her knees buckled making her fall again. Good thing Youngsaeng was still holding her.


“Aisshh she sure runs fast for a sick person.” Jungmin complained when he lost track of her after he turned left while chasing her.


“Dang!” Jungmin cursed and continued to look for her.


“Jungmin ah, fetch our doctor and take him to our house.” Youngsaeng said over the phone when he finally answered his hand phone.


“Wae? I’m still busy right now.” Jungmin complained.


“If you’re looking for Min Ah, stop it. She’s already at Lee’s house she called me. What’s important is the doctor, Xin is hiking a fever and I think she hit her injured arm when she fell.” Youngsaeng said.


“Bwoh? Arasso.” Jungmin replied and reluctantly went to fetch their doctor. 


“Min Ah I’ll talk to you later. There is no way I’m giving up on you.” Jungmin whispered to himself.


---


“You’re not supposed to be up yet.” Youngsaeng told Xin when she entered the recording room and sat on the stool beside him.


“Can’t sleep anyway, those guys are creating a mess in the kitchen.” Xin replied.


“Figures.” Youngsaeng chuckled as he continued selecting from the cd’s that were spread on the table in front of them.


“Komawo for helping me back then.” She said and smiled at him.


“Kwenchana. It was nothing. Are you really going to help us?” he asked her. Referring to the talk they had together with Kyu jong while waiting for Jungmin to arrive.


“De. Just don’t tell that Mal first. I want to make him beg first before telling him the truth.” Xin replied and chuckled when he smile sweetly at her.


“You have a point but be careful always. I’ll support you if you need my help. Make sure we are around when you do that.” Youngsaeng chuckled too.


“What are those cd’s?” She asked him.


“Some piano collections, thinking of listening to some.” He replied as he watched her rummaged through the cd’s too.


“Whoa! These are special editions!” Xin exclaimed.


“You know him too?” Youngsaeng said referring to the artist.


“Of course! He is the child prodigy three generations back!” Xin replied happily.


“What is the sick person doing sitting out here?” Both of them turned to see Jungmin coming in the recording studio too.


“Ya! Who caused me to be sick in the first place?” Xin yelled at him.


“Aigoo this brat.” Jungmin muttered and closed the glass door after shoving her outside the door and telling her to go back to her room.


“Be more gentle with her, I know she’s cute but she’s sick too.” Youngsaeng reminded him.


“What were you two talking about anyway?” Jungmin asked ignoring his question and Xin who was making faces outside the glass door.


“Nothing much. Just sharing a secret.” Youngsaeng smiled innocently then chuckled when Xin made another face imitating Jungmin.


“You’re dead.” Jungmin mouthed as he knock on the glass door while Xin ran down when he stepped out and walked towards her.


“Girls are so mysterious and complicated.” Youngsaeng said as he stood up too to get ready to fetch Min Ah from Lee’s house.


~~~~ 

Can you still hold in the drama?...Cause another explosion might come...