Chapter 3

One More Time

Chapter 3


“Hyung! Wake up! Wake up!” Hyung joon shouted at Hyun joong’s ear. They were all sleeping at the guest rooms at Youngsaeng’s house since they ended late last night celebrating their being together again.


“Saeng! Wake up!” Kyu jong was shaking him endlessly.


“Wae?” Youngsaeng replied in a sleepy voice.


“Let’s eat. Pali. There’s food.” Kyu jong said excitingly.


“I don’t want to eat take out for breakfast.” Youngsaeng said and slept again. It was normal in their group to eat take out’s even on mornings since they are always lazy or tired to cook.


“Anni. Min Ah cooked us breakfast. Pali! It will get cold.” Kyu jong took off his blanket and tugged at his arm.


“Hyung! Food. There’s food.” Hyung joon continued to shout over their leader’s ear while jumping up and down the bed.


“The food will get cold, don’t fix yourself. Min Ah had already left when we woke up.” Kyu jong said to Youngsaeng as he went to the room where Jungmin was.


“Ya! Wake up! Pali.” Kyu jong said to Jungmin who automatically woke up. Kyu jong was the only member who he doesn’t hit now a days when waking him up.


“Hyung! Ooopss! Mianhe.” Hyung joon said with a smile when Hyun joong fell off the bed when he pulled the blanket covering him.


Min Ah’s POV


“Good Morning sweetie.” I looked up from the files I was reviewing to see Lee Hoo in a good mood as he walked in my office.


“Morning bes.” I answered shortly and went on scanning the files I was holding.


“So how was it? Is your housemate fine?” He said as he took seat at the corner of my desk.


“Ya! Get a chair and ne, he seems to be okay, even his four friends were okay too. All of them are good looking.” I said and I wanted to smack my head for saying that as Lee Hoo yelled with shock and pressed me for details.


“Arasso. Arasso. I’ll tell you.” I gave up and told him what happened that night except for the last part that is.


Flashback

Everyone was seated at the dining table after the awkward scene when I arrived at the house. We all exchanged introductions and to my surprised I was actually not minding having five guys eating dinner with me. They had me dropped the formalities and the oppa word since Youngsaeng and Hyun joon was only a year older.


“Ah! Jungmin ah this is really delicious.” Hyun joong praised him while eating another spoonful of spicy fried chicken soup and Korean barbeque.


“Min Ah eat some more.” Jungmin offered and I politely accepted the meat he placed on my plate.


“Min Ah, I’ll return your ipod later after dinner.” I looked up and smile at Youngsaeng.


“Mianhe Youngsaeng-sshi. It was my fault for taking the wrong one.” I bowed down a little and continued eating, ignoring the sudden stare I got from their youngest member.


“Min Ah, why did you call Mal a ert? Even though he really looks like one.” I almost choked at his question but thankfully Jungmin answered for me.


“Ya! Can’t you just eat?! I offered her a ride a while ago on my way home because she seemed lost.” He said while hitting Hyung joon’s head.


“Lost? Are you not familiar with this city?” I turned to my right where Kyu jong was.


“Er...I was always bad at directions, I only tend to remember my way if I was driving or the way is a part of my routine.” I said shyly and scratched the back of my head.


“You got lost while finding your way back to your own house?” Youngsaeng asked.


“Ah...that’s because I haven’t been here for 7 years. Although I took part in reconstructing this house, I sent all my designs through mail.” I said and smiled a little.


---after dinner


I was checking my mails on my laptop when I heard a knock on my door.


“Min Ah are you busy?” Jungmin asked me after I opened the door.


“Not really waeyo?” I asked and opened the door more widely to let him in. He came in leaving the door open as he sat down on my bed and I sat down on the chair near my study table.


“Min Ah do you know who we are?” he asked and I eyed him. Confused as to what he meant.


“Hmm...De you already told me your names.” I replied


“Not that...eiyee never mind. You’ll find it out eventually. Anyway we were planning on having a little celebration tonight, would you like to join us? He said and had this pleading look in his eyes.


“Celebration? For what?” I asked him, ignoring his question.


“Remember I just got back from Japan, these haven’t seen me and Hyun joong for two weeks straight. It’s like a get together. So are you joining us?”


“Mianhe. But I start my first day at work tomorrow, I have to be up early.” I apologize and he just gave me that pout look.


“Arasso. If that’s the case I can’t argue. About that incident at the airport –“


“Just forget about it, think of it as it never happened. Talking about it would just...Err...make things awkward.” I cut him off and blurted out some words that came inside my mind.


“I won’t forget it, but at least I won’t talk about it again.” He said and gave me a wink before going out of my room and closing the door behind him.


“What was that all about?” I asked myself.


End of Flashback


“Ei, isn’t that great? There’s a high possibility that one of them will fall in love with you.” Lee Hoo said after I told him how I managed to know an idol group and have one of them live with me under the same roof.


“Ya! Stop spitting nonsense and set me an appointment with these clients.” I flicked his head playfully and gave him a bunch of papers containing the clients of the projects that were currently in progress as of the moment since before my brother left.


“Touché. 4 clients, you’ll end up with a massive headache after this day is done.” I heard him say before walking towards his own desk and started his task.


“I know. Our work tends to give me that everyday.” I joked and continued reviewing the documents left.


“Min Ah I’ve scheduled your appointments tomorrow.” Lee Hoo said 20 minutes after.


“Wae?” I said in confusion.


“We have a client today.” I stood up immediately after seeing a man enter my office.


“Uncle Shin?” I said and happily hugged him. He was my father’s close friend and the one who helped my father took care of me when I was in Japan.


“You just got here and you’re already setting appointments. Aiggooo you’re just like your father.” He hugged me back and I can’t help but chuckle a bit at his comment.


“Mianhe. Eh? What brings you here?” I asked.


“I’m here to offer a project, can you give this old man some time?” He asked.


“Of course. Lee come with us, tell Meggie to hold down the fort.” I said to my best friend and he went to inform my personal assistant.


End of POV


---at a first class restaurant


“Omo! Look!” girls were screaming as two white vans stopped at the lobby.


“It’s SS501!”


“It’s Kara!” the girls were screaming as two groups of singers went down from their respective vans.


“You were called in by the vice president?” Jungmin asked Gyuri.


“De. You too?” She replied as the other members greeted one another.


“Let’s get in first, the crowd will go crazy soon.” SS501’s manager said and ushered the singer’s inside with the help of the restaurant’s staff as they were already informed of their arrival.


“ Annyeonghaseyo Busajang (Vice president)” the group greeted him as soon as they reached the private room of the restaurant.


“Aww! Min Ah!” Hyun joong said out loud when he noticed her seating beside the vice-president.


“You know each other?” Shin, their vice-president asked.


“De, Uncle. Youngsaeng-sshi is the son of Appa’s best friend.” Min Ah answered.


“Then will have no problems then. Sit down all of you and I’ll tell you why I called you here.” Shin said and all of them obliged as he told them why they were called over lunch.


“Ah, so Min unnie will be the one doing the renovations for both our dance studios and the recording studio.” Nicole said after Shin finished explaining.


“Ne, hope to work with you all pleasantly.” Min Ah said politely to the group of girls.


“If you want a definite color or concept you can tell her as I arranged this lunch meeting so that she can get your opinions about it.” Shin said to the two groups, not mentioning that she was observing the personalities of the two groups as her resource for the renovations.


They all talked a bit more, exchanging light conversations. Min Ah was shocked to know that she was living with an idol but of course she didn’t mention anything about them living under the same roof.


“Busajang, KARA still has a show to attend to, I’m afraid we have to live first.” Their manager said and politely excused the group.


“Hyung! Will the dance studio and recording studio be done after a week, preparations for our comeback starts in 6 days right?” Hyung joon asked their manager who was chatting with a guy that was with Min Ah.


“Anni. Two to three weeks is needed to finish the renovations since we have to fix the wiring problems of your studios.” Min ah answered for him.


“Ei, then where are we going to practice?” Kyu jong asked.


“We already found a dance and recording studio for the girls, we are still looking for yours that would be convenient for your schedules.” Their manager replied, while the vice president was just listening.


Min Ah’s POV


“These guys were idols?!” I kept yelling inside my head even when lunch was already over.


“Min Ah, is the studio at your house still there?” Uncle Shin asked me suddenly while the others were in the middle of a conversation.


“De, we still kept it after the reconstruction.” I answered shortly while glaring at Lee Hoo who was acting weird. He was behaving so properly, like a man.


“You have a studio at your house? Where? I didn’t see it.” Jungmin asked me with a confused pouting look on his face.


“You guys have been in her house?” Uncle Shin asked me.


“Uncle it’s not my house, it’s also Youngsaeng-sshi’s house. Remember it’s a joint ownership?” I said trying to refresh his old memory.


“Ah! Then that would be more convenient right? Since one of the members are living there already. Why don’t all of you stay there?” Uncle Shin suddenly said and when I couldn’t protest when the guys suddenly agreed excitingly.


“Uh...we have to ask about his opinion.” I pointed to Youngsaeng, since he was the only one not agreeing.


“It’s fine with me. On one condition.” He said and we all looked at him to wait for his condition.


“If I ever see the house in a mess or if you ever disturb me while I’m composing or sleeping, I’ll kick you out.” He said and I had to hold a smile at the other member’s reaction.


“Arajji.” Hyung joon said half whining.


“Well, we have to see the studio first, to see if we need anything else. Komawo for letting us use the studio and for letting the boys stay.” Their manager said and I bowed down a little while saying it was all right.


“Then that’s settled. Min Ah you can show the studio and I’ll meet you at my office later this around 4. Let’s go Lee.” Uncle Shin said and we all stood and parted ways with him and my best friend since he has to take pictures of the studios.


End of POV


---at Yoon & Heo’s residence.


“Ei, I didn’t know that a studio was hidden here.” Hyun joong said as he followed Min Ah and the others.


“That’s because the stairs is hidden in between my room and the guest room over through a closet.” Min Ah replied as she opened the only black closet and switched on a light revealing the stairs going up.


“I should have spent my six months stay here exploring the house than sleeping and listening to my player.” Youngsaeng said as he entered the surprisingly clean and wide studio.


“Whoa! It’s big.” Hyung joon commented as he looked at the studio. It was as big as the 2nd floor if you take out all the rooms.


“This is the dance studio, while that room can be used as a practice room and recording room. I’m not sure about the equipment though, it’s been a while I guess since it’s been used.” Min Ah pointed to the glass door separating the two rooms.


“It’s sound proof.” Their manager commented as he studied the walls and then proceeded to test the equipments while Youngsaeng and Kyu jong went downstairs to get some juice.


“I’ll leave you guys then. I’ll have to get something from my room then leave.” Min Ah said hurriedly and left them to explore the studio.


--- at the kitchen


Youngsaeng and Kyu jong was busy wrestling with each other as the younger one was trying to get his phone back from the older one.


“Just let me see who are you flirting with this time.” Youngsaeng said as he hid the phone behind his back.


“Hyung! Give it back.” Kyu jong tried to get it back.


“Just one peek.” Youngsaeng chuckled as he struggled to move the phone away from the younger one’s reach by waving his hand in different directions.


“Anni.” Kyu jong protested and lunged towards him and grasped both his hands but they stumbled background and fell on the floor.


“Youngsaeng-sshi – oh! Mianhe. I didn’t know you swing that way, mianhe for disturbing.” Min Ah said and hurriedly left the house and in to her car when she saw Youngsaeng lying down on the floor with Kyu jong holding both of his hands.


“Why do I have the feeling that I have just been dragged into a huge misunderstanding?” Youngsaeng said out loud, not moving from his position as he continued to stare at the spot where Min Ah was a while ago.


“I think so too.” Kyu jong chuckled and grabbed his phone and ran upstairs with Youngsaeng hot on his heels attempting to take his phone again.


~~~~ 62.gif