Chapter 4

One More Time




“Ya! You’re going to live here for only a month more or less what’s with the big luggage?” Youngsaeng pointed to Hyung joon’s big suitcase.


“I don’t want to go back and forth from my house to yours if I need something, it’s too tiresome.” The youngest whined and went to his room. 


“Relax. I’ll help you make them behave while renovations are still being done.” Kyu jong assured Youngsaeng who was obviously a bit annoyed that his peaceful home would turn into chaos.


“Aaahhh! I’m bitten by a wild horse!!” their leader’s voice shot through the entire house.


“You can start with making that wild horse behave.” Youngsaeng said with a smirked while Kyu jong was just chuckling as they went to enter the leader’s room.


“Lee can you get our skilled workers to work on the renovation project, and have our head engineer to screen more workers that would work on the other projects?” Min Ah said the moment they got back to their office after spending hours inspecting the studios. 


“Work addict.” Lee as he asked their general assistant to call for the head engineer.


“Boy addict.” Min Ah countered and they burst into laughter.


“When will you ever date again my dear? Shall I set you up again?” Lee asked her when they managed to hold their laughter.


“Aigoo the last time you set me up on a date back in Japan, he almost stripped in front of me while having dinner.” Min Ah said with a disgusted face that Lee couldn’t help but laugh.


“Oi, what are you planning to do by acting all manly over lunch a while ago?” Min Ah suddenly asked him that made him avert her eyes.


“Nothing. I was just trying to be more civilized.” Lee said and stressed the last word.


“I. Don’t. Believe. You.” Min Ah said with eyes full of suspicion.


“Ke Ke. Those guys that will be living in your house are drop down gorgeous, but by the looks of it, they’ll run if they found out I’m gay. So I’m trying to be nice and be friendly with them.” Lee said with obvious excitement.


“Great. You’re an added problem.” Min Ah said and laughed at her best friend.


“But at least I’m a beautiful problem.” Lee said and posed seductively in front of his desk.


“Ya! Beautiful problem, have you contacted the caterer for the food and the gifts that I want to give at the orphanage?” Min Ah asked.


“Yes Ma’am. Your family’s tradition is safe this year.” Lee said dramatically and the two laughed their selves out while working.


“Hyung! Since it will be the weekend tomorrow I want to have an outdoor trip.” Kyu jong said to their leader.


“Trip? Yey! Where? Where?” their youngest said in excitement upon hearing the suggestion.


“Let’s go ask manager hyung first if we can go out and have fun.” Their leader said and took his phone to make the call.


“Hyung said it’s okay for us to go a day after tomorrow because Youngsaeng and I have to meet the composer for the arrangements of our new song.” Hyun joong said.


“Should we go and take Min Ah with us?” Kyu jong suggested.


“She might have plans, but let’s ask her if she wants to come.” Youngsaeng replied and everyone agreed as they keep on discussing on where to go like parks, and resorts.


Min’s POV


“Ah my eyes hurt.” I complained to myself. After hours of staring at my computer at the offices because I was catching up with some files, my eyes were burning.


“Want me to drive for you?” Lee offered but I know better than to let him.


“Ya! You just want an excuse to see those guys. Aigoo, go home and rest. You still have an assignment to do tomorrow while I’m in the orphanage.” I hit his head lightly and laughed at his girly protest.


“Bye. Drive safe.” He knocked on my hood and went to his own car.


“You too bes. Love Ya!” I called and he just waved his right hand and gave me a flying kiss. This was our usual way of parting even during our college days. We were often mistaken as a couple for those people who didn’t know he was gay.


“Welcome back!” I jumped when the two HJ jumped in front of the moment I opened the door at home.


“Ya! Didn’t I tell you to behave?” I heard Kyu jong scold them and offered me a warm smile as I entered.


“Min Ah! Min Ah!” Hyung joon was skipping along with me as I walked towards the kitchen.


“What is it?” I asked not looking at him while I headed for the refrigerator.


“Where going to a theme park then stay overnight at their hotel this Sunday, come with us. Please??” Hyung joon pleaded beside me and I laughed when Hyun joong was imitating him with a funny version, mocking him from behind.


“I’m not sure if I can be absent this Monday...” I said while taking out my eye drops and I almost jumped when I saw Jungmin doing a scary smirk when I closed the refrigerator’s door.


“Min Ah you have to come, we’ll be living together for a month. This is the chance to build a wonderful relationship.” Jungmin said. I noticed he has a charming smile.


“Arajji. I’ll go so you can quit pleading like that.” I said to them, thinking that it would be a good way to know their personalities so that I can renovate their studio more accurately.


“Yey!” I heard them say and they dashed outside the room and went to Youngsaeng’s room judging from the footsteps I heard coming from the second floor. I just smiled and proceeded to put some eye drops on my left eye.


“Komawo for coming. Those kids were really excited since we rarely go out together, especially with friends.” I was startled to hear Kyu jong’s voice; I thought he went with the others to bother Youngsaeng.


“It’s okay, I just couldn’t say no when they ask like that.” I said suddenly nervous when I remembered the scene I saw this afternoon.


I took a step back when he walked too close towards me.


“For your information, we are not gay.” He leaned over and said those words in a low voice before he took the eye drops from my hand. 


I swear I was blushing a million shades of red when I realized I misunderstand them and I frantically bowed many times to apologize. I only stopped when he chuckled.


“Then to make up for it why don’t you help Youngsaeng and I to prepare the breakfast and lunch we are bringing for Sunday?” He offered.


“De. I’ll definitely help. I promise.” I said strongly.


“Relax. We’re not mad. I was just messing with you. But we really do need the help.” He said and offered to help me put on the eye drops.


“Komawo. I was having a hard time with that.” I said after as I blinked my eyes a few times to get rid of the excess drops.


“What’s wrong with your eyes?” I turned to my right and saw Youngsaeng coming in the kitchen.


“Just irritated from too much exposure to the computer.” I said as Kyu jong told him that I would be helping them.


“Cool. Cause I only know how to cook ramen and kimchi soup the best.” He said and I noticed how cute his dimple was.


“Ya! Quite noticing how cute and charming their smiles is.” I scolded myself mentally and sat down on the kitchen counter while taking a sip from my glass of water.


“Youngsaeng ah those two are wrecking the living room.” Jungmin came inside to report the mischevious mess the two HJ just did.


“I swear I’m going to kick these two out of these house.” I heard Youngsaeng muttered before he left with Kyu jong following him.


“Min Ah, are you free tomorrow afternoon?” Jungmin suddenly asked while he took a cup and poured some orange color juice into it.


“Waeyo?” I asked and noticed his fun aura.


“I’m assigned with the grocery shopping for Sunday, can you help and go with me?” He asked and I thought about it first.


“Hmmm...Why don’t you help me out tomorrow afternoon and I’ll help you out with your grocery shopping after since the supermarket is always open 24 hours?” I asked him without him knowing that I have something in mind.


“Sure. What kind of help do you need?” He asked.


“You’ll know tomorrow. Meet me here at 2pm tomorrow and don’t forget to bring an extra shirt.” I said and he was looking at me with that curious and questioning face. I just smiled at him and continued drinking my water.


~~~~

sorry for a late update dongsaengs ^^ you'll forgive unnie right? XD