Chapter 31

One More Time

 


“Mianhe. We have to go straight to our activity.” Youngsaeng said to Min Ah before they got off the plane as soon as they landed.


“Anniyo. It’s just one activity right? I’ll just cook dinner.” Min Ah said with sleepy eyes.


“Arasso. It’s only one activity so we can go home around 6.” Youngsaeng said and held her hand.


“Kids manager hyung will be meeting us downstairs, he said the airport is full of fans so we have to move quickly.” Hyun joong said to his fellow members and to Min Ah and Lee.


---


“He left already.” Xin was pouting at his brother’s office.


“You know I can’t let you out for now. Not after you tried to sneak off last night too.” Si Yun shook his head. He couldn’t concentrate on working because of her constant pouting.


“Wae~” Xin whined again. Annoyed.


“Appa...Omma...wherever you are, help me please.” Si Yun sighed heavily.


“Appa...Omma...help me kick his .” Xin sighed heavily while opening her laptop.


“Are you disrespecting your elders?” Si Yun asked her looking away from his laptop.


“Ya! You’re only a minute older than I am. See. Because of you last night, I didn’t get to see his direct message to me on my twitter!” Xin turned her laptop so that the screen was facing her twin brother.


“Why won’t you answer my calls? I’m in Japan today, be leaving tomorrow. Ya! Brat when are you coming back to Korea?” Si Yun read out loud. Chuckling at the word brat.


---


“Aish this is frustrating!” Jungmin said after he refreshed his twitter for the 11th time to see if Xin had replied already.


“Jungmin ah still no news? The interview starts soon.” Youngsaeng asked him.


“De.” Jungmin pouted.


“Tell me if she still doesn’t responds until tonight. I’ll get Min Ah to ask Xin’s twin if he knows something.” Youngsaeng assured him then locked his head with his left arm.


“Forgive me already...” Jungmin squirmed at his seat.


“Anni. I’m having fun torturing you and Jun like this.” Youngsaeng chuckled as he let him go when a reported came in.


---


“Lee help me prepare dinner.” Min Ah called to him but she got no response.


“Where did he go?” She asked out loud. She checked her room but she only found their things messily scattered on her bed. She checked each room and found him in Hyun joong’s bed fast asleep.


“Ya! Why are you sleeping here?” Min Ah slapped his back.


“Wae? You’re bed is so messy. This is more comfortable.” Lee whined and went back to sleep.


“Aigoo. You are hopeless.” She pouted and went to cook by herself. Though it was still 4 in the afternoon. She wanted to get the food ready in case they come home earlier.


---


“Aaahhh! I missed her message!” Jungmin was screaming in his usual loud voice the moment he checked his laptop while they were on their way back home.


“What did she say?” Kyu jong asked. The others were fast asleep.


“Let’s see...Um...Mianhe, couldn’t see you at the airport, had something important to do. Ya! Stop prancing around and work, lazy horse!” 


Kyu jong had to stiffle his laughter when he saw Jungmin pout.


“Aigooo. I don’t know anymore. I quit.” Jungmin said and closed his laptop out of frustration.


“Patience Mal.” Kyu jong said to him as he went to wake up the others since they already arrived.


“Min Ah? Lee?” Youngsaeng called out but got no response.


“Wow! The house is clean.” Kyu jong exclaimed. Relieved of seeing a clean house when he gave up cleaning after the guys this whole week.


“There’s food too. It’s still warm.” Hyun joong said as he opened the lids of all 3 pots.


“Min Ah?” Youngsaeng ignored them and opened her door when no one answered, only to find it empty and in a mess.


“Ya! Don’t start eating without the others.” Jungmin smacked Hyun joong’s hand.


“Where did they go?” Youngsaeng asked himself as he went to his room to change.


“Oh!” He got a shock when he saw her sleeping soundly on his bed. 


“She must be tired.” He said to himself as he sat beside her and fixed the stray bangs that covered her eyes.


“Call the cops! There’s a loose wild animal on my bed!!” Hyun joong’s yell woke up Min Ah.


“Ei...you were here already?” Min Ah said sleepy as she sat up.


“Just arrived. Tired?” Youngsaeng chuckled at her cute expression.


“Just sleepy.” She replied. “Oh! Welcome back!” She added.


“Stop that. You’re making it hard for me to resist you.” Youngsaeng warned her as she continued to stare at him with sleepy eyes.


“Resist what?” She asked confusedly. Still half-awake.


“This...” Youngsaeng answered and captured her lips for a brief, sweet kiss.


“Oh...” Min Ah replied averting her eyes. She could feel her cheeks burning.


“What are you two doing?” They both looked at Lee who was now at the door.


“Bwoh?” Youngsaeng asked him.


“How dare you put your dirty little mouth against her?” Lee said and hugged Min Ah protectively.


“Ya!” Min Ah started to protest but was cut off by Youngsaeng’s reply.


“Whose mouth is dirty? Ya! She’s my girlfriend, get your hands off her.” Youngsaeng protested and took Min Ah from him.


“Aigooo. I’m not a toy. Kyu!!!” Min Ah yelled and Kyu jong appeared as summoned.


“Alright you two. Let’s eat dinner so that we can settle down earlier.” Kyu jong broke the two who was scolding each other and took behind him.


“GIVE HER BACK!!” Both Lee and Youngsaeng shouted.


“Er...No!!” Kyu jong answered and made a run for it, tugging Min Ah along, as the two went after them.


“Aigoo. They are so blissful.” Jungmin just stared at them, loss in his own world with Hyung joon eyeing him suspiciously.


---


“Arasso. Stop pestering me! Give me two days. Please. Just two more days and I’ll reward you for being good.” Si Yun said in a loud voice when Xin threw a pen, then followed by a book at him when he denied her request to go out.


“Two days is soooo loooonnnggg!” Xin whined, all she did that day was whine and make her twin brother go nuts.


“Please? Two days, I promise I’ll arrange a great reward for you. 2 more days and this mess will be cleaned up.” Si Yun pleaded now. No work could be done the whole day because of a very big distraction called Khrysalis in English.


“Hmpf.” Xin pouted.


---


“Dear should we go pay a visit to the kids?” Grandma Sebin asked Youngsaeng’s mom while they were talking on the phone.


“Omo! Shall we?” She happily asked.


“De. I miss my grandchild, and I am excited to see if there is any development with their fake status.” Grandma Sebin wondered. After all they were updated through the internet as always.


“Arasso. I’m so excited. I’ll tell Saengie’s dad to take a leave.” 


“Arasso. I’ll go and make some arrangements.”


“De. I’ll go and asked my husband now.” 


Both hanged up with a mischievous smile on their lips. 


~~~~