Chapter 10

One More Time

 

“Yoon Min Ah what were you thinking leaving the hospital alone?” Jungmin yelled the moment he entered the house and her room.


“Min Ah you worried us.” Youngsaeng added.


“Wae~I hate hospitals.” Min Ah protested and hid under her blanket again.


“Mal Appa don’t scold my sister, she’s sick.” Hyung joon whined at him and went to lie down beside her.


“Pets are not allowed on my bed.” Min Ah pushed him off her bed pouting making Hyun joong and Youngsaeng chuckle.


“What did the doctor tell you?” Youngsaeng asked her, looking for any test results or paper from her doctor.


“No test results. Instructions are here.” Min Ah pointed a brown envelope and yawned.


“Asthma attack due to stress...recommends to rest for a day...” Kyu jong was reading from Youngsaeng’s shoulder.


“Min Ah do you want to eat or sleep first?” Hyun joong asked her after pulling on her blanket that she keeps on covering herself with.


“Sleep...” Min Ah said with another yawn.


“Arasso. Sleep first, we’ll call the hospital to check if you need anything else.” Youngsaeng said while Hyun joong was pushing their youngest member towards the door.


“I’ll cook later for you to eat, don’t leave the house arasso? Just sleep the day away.” Jungmin ordered her.


“Stop scolding her already.” Kyu jong said in a low voice when he noticed her eyes were fluttering close already as he fix her blanket and adjusted the temperature of her air conditioner.


“Get well soon...When you are sick, I feel the pain too...” Jungmin whispered in a low voice but Youngsaeng heard it, as he was about to exit her room.


“Heo Youngsaeng you must be crazy...” Youngsaeng said to himself and walked away.


---


“Did she seriously take me when I said go sleep the day away?” Jungmin asked himself when he got out of the shower after their rehearsals.


“Jungmin ah can you go and check if Min Ah is awake already?” Kyu jong requested him. It was already 8pm and Min Ah was still sleeping, she didn’t even wake up even once when Lee visited her in the afternoon.


Jungmin’s POV


“Min Ah...Yoon Min Ah...” I was trying to wake her up. She had been sleeping for 12 hours now so it was kind of worrying me.


“5 more minutes...” I heard her mumble in between the sheets.


“YA! If you won’t listen to me then I’ll send you to the hospital, you have eaten yet!” I scolded her, trying to get her attention.


“Anni...I hate hospitals...” she opened her eyes and pouted at me. She was kinda cute looking sleepy like that.


“Why do you hate hospitals so much that you even left there ALONE?” I stressed on my last word.


“Umma was a doctor but she passed away due to cancer. It was quite a scene to think that a doctor passed away inside the hospital.” I heard her say, there was no pain in her voice, but sadness was definitely there.


“Why do you have too many sad memories?” I complained and messed her hair.


“I don’t consider it as sad memories, since my parents were parents were the best parents in the whole universe, unlike a bully appa like you...” I heard her mumble as she tried to fix her hair.


“Hmmm...Let’s have a deal then.” I suddenly asked her when a thought crossed my mind.


“What deal?”


“Let’s create happy memories to add in your memory chest.” I told her and I chuckled when she beamed at the idea.


“What kind of happy memories?” she asked me excitingly.


“I already gave you one, that kiss inside the aircraft.” I said jokingly and she hit me on my shoulder.


“Ya! That’s a nightmare!” she argued.


“A nightmare? Thousands of fans would die just to taste this sweet lips.” I boasted.


“Then go kiss your fans, don’t involve me in your erted ways.” 


“Aisshh! I was just joking...aiigooo...never mind, we have deal...kaja you have to eat.” I said and carried a protesting Min Ah over my shoulder.


End of POV


“Mal put her down, she just got out of the hospital.” Youngsaeng commanded Jungmin when he saw him carrying her towards the dining table.


“Arasso. Here.” He put her down on her seat like a weightless doll.


“Don’t mind those two. Here. Aahhh...” Kyu jong shoved her a spoon of chicken porridge.


“Kyu ah I can eat by myself.” Min Ah tried to take the spoon from him but he won’t give it.


“No...Baby must behave and eat...” Kyu jong said in English and shook his finger.


“I’m not a baby.” Min Ah protested.


“You look like one.” Hyun joong balanced a carton of milk on her head.


“What’s that hyung?” their youngest asked him as he took a seat.


“Soya Milk, read from the Internet that it’s good for those who haven’t eaten much, helps with the digestion.” Hyun joong said and sat down too.


“Uh...you shouldn’t have bothered, I’m okay with just water.” Min Ah said nervously.


“Anni...it’s for the baby alien, if your not healthy how can you communicate with your fellow aliens?” he replied and smiled.


“Aisshh stop your aliens already.” Kyu jong complained and shoved another spoon into Min Ah’s mouth.


“Ah! So this is what you bought when you asked for a short break a while ago?” Hyung joon asked their leader.


“De.”


“Stop disturbing her and let her eat guys.” Youngsaeng disrupted their conversation and placed a bowl of grapes in front of Min Ah.


“Youngsaeng umma is scolding already.” Kyu jong whispered to the others as he shoved the spoon to his mouth then took another spoonful of porridge and shoved it into Min Ah’s mouth.


“Ya! If you’re hungry go get your own meal.” Jungmin complained.


---


“Si Yun oppa what do you mean he’s not staying at his current house at the moment? I was just gone from Korea for two months he moved already?” a pretty girl said to her brother.


“Haein ah can you stop looking for him, his not a toy for your obsession.” Si Yun as the girl called him replied.


“Ya! Do you think I’m playing around? You’re only my brother stop ordering me what to do.” She replied and went to her own room.


“Sir Si Yun the prime minister wishes to see you.” His personal assistant told him.


“Arasso. Tell appa I’ll be there. Mr. Choi did you fire our reckless driver already? That man is crazy beating the red light this morning.” Si Yun complained as he walked towards his father’s library.


“De. We have given him his salary for this month and fired him already.” His assistant replied before bowing down as he entered the library.


Youngsaeng’s POV


“You barely finished your food and your throwing it all up.” I said while patting Min Ah’s back. 


Everyone was busy sleeping and I noticed her light was on when I came out to get a glass of water.


“Hyung! What’s wrong with her?” I heard Kyu jong come in.


“Ask her, I also just got here. She’s been throwing up here.” I said pointing at the toilet bowl of her bathroom.


“Kwenchana. It’s only normal for me to vomit when drinking soy milk.” Min Ah said in low voice as I watched her wash her face and rinse .


“You can’t take soy milk? Then why did you drink the milk that Hyun joong gave you?” I half scolded her, half irritated for reasons I don’t know.


“Hyun joong made an effort to research that for me, I didn’t want to hurt his feelings by not drinking it.” Min Ah explained as Kyu jong brought her towards the bed to sit.


“Hyung would understand if he finds out you couldn’t take soy milk, rather than see you threw up.” Kyu jong told her as he helped her drink some water.


“Kyu go back to sleep. I’ll take care of her.” I told him.


“I don’t want to.” He protested like a little child.


“Go sleep. You and Jungmin have an early recording tomorrow, my schedule is still at the afternoon.” I told him as he unwillingly stood up to go back to his room. Luckily, the others didn’t wake up or it will be a chore to get them all back to sleep.


“gu..ys...” I turned to Min Ah when I heard her low voice.


“Kwenchana?” I asked her when she was gripping her blanket hard she was turning pale too.


“Can’t...breath...”


“Kyu leave a note on the table in case the kids wake up. Let’s take her to the hospital.” I told him and rushed to take her jacket and carried her towards my car.


---


“Hyung will she be okay?” I watched Kyu jong paced in front of me. If Jungmin was here it would be a lot worse and we could easily be found out.


“Kwenchana. I’m sure –“ I didn’t finished my words when the doctor came.


“Are you Ms. Yoon’s relative or guardian?” he asked us and we just nodded.


“Is she going to be okay?” Kyu jong asked him.


“She was admitted here this morning due to asthma and from the looks of it, it’s been a while since her last attack and she has accumulated a great amount of stress which led to fatigue and anemia, causing her breathlessness a while ago. I want to keep her over night for observation, other than having a proper rest and taking the medicines that I’ll be prescribing she should be fine in a week’s time.” I released the breath that I didn’t know I was holding when the doctor told us she would be fine.


“Hyung! I’ll go home now, the kids might be worried already and my schedule is still early. Call me if you need anything or something comes up arajji?” He said and left after Min Ah was transferred to her room that we got her.


“All tuck in...Sleeping soundly...no weird beeping sounds from machines...aiisshh I sound like a worried umma.” I told myself when I was checking on her after Kyu jong left.


“Just what have you been doing before you arrived here in Korea?” I asked her sleeping figure. Trying to formulate some answers why she hated hospitals, why is no one taking care of her for her to be this tired...


“Why are you so curious about her? Youngsaeng ah you are going crazy.” I said out loud and sank down on the couch.


~~~~mianhe if it's a bit boring...had a writer's block...