Chapter 40

One More Time

 

 

“Yeobo! Ke Ke are you getting mad right now?” Jungmin chuckled while teasing Xin.


“It’s raining today, we just finished our first performance for our comeback this afternoon. How was your day?” He asked enjoying his one sided conversation.


It has been a week since the incident and yet Xin and Si Yun were still unconscious. And like any day before, Jungmin would go straight to their hospital room and take care of them with the help of his fellow members and Min Ah.


Youngsaeng’s parents and Grandma Sebin had to go back to America two days ago. They were still saddened by the turn of events but the words of the doctors at least assured them enough that they could peacefully go back abroad.


It was called a miracle but Min Ah called it a bond. Both Xin and Si Yun were in critical conditions when they were treated separately at the hospitals. But they started to be stable when both were brought to the same operating room. The doctors couldn’t explain it well, but it seemed like the two were connected. That was why they had the twins in one room, afraid that when they separate them, it would trigger something.


“Ya! Si Yun how long are you going to keep your sister for yourself?” Jungmin poked his shoulder a bit before placing a plate of fruits on his bed then did the same for Xin.


“Jungmin ah stop teasing them. She’ll kick you once she wakes up for calling her Yeobo.” Youngsaeng playfully scolded Jungmin. He was thankful that for some reason, Jungmin was calmer in accepting the current situation. 


It was as what Kyu jong said to him the night of that incident.


“Hyung, did you see how much Jungmin had changed? Not once have I seen him that scared and show his weak side. Not even to us.” 


“You got here fast. I brought dinner.” Min Ah and Lee walked in the room.


“Hmpf! You’ve been spending a lot of time with Lee. Me, jealous.” Youngsaeng pouted and snatched a kiss from her before she could protest.


“Ya! Can’t you wait for us to place these food down before getting your dessert?” Lee playfully scolded him and smiled at Hyun joong.


Hyun joong in return though chuckled and pushed Kyu jong towards Lee.


“Eat him, not me.” Hyun joong said making Lee pout this time.


“Yeobo, they are making a racket ne? What do you want to eat?” Jungmin sat down beside Xin and her hair as he stared at the beeping machine near her like he always does.


Deep inside he was too afraid that the machine would suddenly jumped, but he knows that Xin could hear him. So he had to be strong for her, he told himself that this is how he could show her how much he loves her truly.


“Si Yun annyeong! Having a good dream? If you continue sleeping like that, Lee would not be able to control himself and take advantage of your y body.” Min Ah while applying some moisturizer on his dry lips.


“Who has a y body?’ Youngsaeng asked with one eyebrow arched up.


“Ke Ke.” Min Ah just chuckled and went to hide behind Hyung joon who was busy massaging Si Yun’s legs the whole time as the doctors told them to do.


“Heo Min Ah!” Youngsaeng called for her when she remained hidden behind their youngest member.


“Ei, since when did I became a Heo?” Min Ah and ran towards Jungmin when he tried to grab her.


“Wae? Don’t like it? Too bad. I’m going to marry you in the future whether you like it or not.” Youngsaeng chuckled and pulled her towards his lap as he sat down on the chair beside Xin’s bed when Jungmin pushed her towards him.


“Ei, that’s marriage without consent.” Min Ah whined.


“Anni. We’ll force you to get married.” Hyun joong said and the others agreed.


“We can do a double wedding. Ya! Brat! Wake up so that we can get married.” Jungmin pinched Xin’s cheek lightly making Hyung joong slapped his hand away and the two started bickering.


“Saeng. Sleepy. Hungry. Your fault.” Min Ah whined and buried her head on his shoulder.


“Sleepy? Ke Ke who told you to be adorable last night. Now you’re all sleepy.” Youngsaeng whispered to her reminding her of what they did last night for hours.


“Ei, what are you whispering there?” Lee eyed the two suspiciously.


“Mind your own business and get your best friend some food. She’s whining like a kid again.” Youngsaeng chuckled. He knew that her face was red as a tomato and he never gets tired of seeing it.


---


“Yeobo what song do you want tonight?” Jungmin asked Xin as he laid down beside her on her hospital bed. 


Everyone went home to rest already as the others have schedules besides him. He managed to convince their manager for him to record all his parts in advance. And like he did every night, he would sing random songs for the twins.


“Hmm...How about I sing something a Chinese song? Ya! Si Yun if I sing a Chinese song would you wake up already so that this brat will wake up too?” Jungmin raised his head to yell at the unconscious Si Yun.


“Ke Ke. You’re probably screaming silently there in your dream right? So why don’t you wake up and scold me for calling you Yeobo. Unless you really want to be my wife, I have no problems with that.” Jungmin kissed her forehead then started singing Tears of Polaris as he her hair.


---


“Saeng is it really okay for us to leave Jungmin alone there?” Min Ah asked him, as he was busy tweeting using his phone.


“Kwenchana. Let him spend some time alone with her. I know he’s scared, so him being close to Xin will at least calm his fears.” Youngsaeng said and placed his phone under his pillow before facing her.


“I just hope they wake up soon. It’s hard being the only one girl in this group.” Min Ah complained referring to being bullied the whole week as being the only girl.


“Ei, then shall we find girls to pair them up with the rest?” Youngsaeng said as he pulled her into his embrace.


“Anni. They might end up having a crush on you while you help them. I don’t wanna.” Min Ah pouted and crossed her arms.


“Then why don’t we get married?” Youngsaeng chuckled.


“Wae~ we’re not in a rush are we?” Min Ah said and chuckled with him.


“Well at the rate that your seducing me, it won’t be long before you give me a son.” Youngsaeng rolled on top of her with a smile on his lips.


“Ya! Didn’t you got enough last night?” Min Ah protested but she was responding to his little kisses.


“Can’t...my love...for you...is insatiable.” He replied in between kisses.


---


It was around 8 in the morning the next day. Unlike before, Jungmin was still sleeping beside Xin since he sang songs to them until he fell asleep at around 4.


The room was as quiet and all that could be heard were the occasionally beeping of the machines and sounds coming from the air-conditioner. 


Beep...beep...beep...beep


“Am I dreaming?” Si Yun asked mentally as he kept hearing those beeping sounds. Slowly he opened his eyes and squinted at the brightness of the room.


“Hospital?” He asked silently, he couldn’t talk as his throat felt dry. Then he suddenly remembered what happened. His eyes went in panic and frantically searched for any signs of her twin.


“Aigoo.” He mentally sighed. He smiled as he faced his twin who was doing the same thing as he is. They both smiled though it was still evident that both are still in a daze as to why they are in the hospital and how long have they been in that room.


Si Yun tried to sit up but he felt a small pain on his stomach. He ended up laying back down and he pouted when Xin was just smiling at him, as if enjoying him struggling and sending a glass down the floor.


Jungmin on the other hand was awakened by the noise and jumped up.


“Omo! Xin! Si Yun! Ya! Omo! I love you!!” Jungmin said in complete happiness as he hugged Xin tightly and gave her a kiss on the lips.


“Wait here. I’ll call the doctors!” Jungmin said happily as he dashed out of the room to find their doctor. Totally forgetting that he could use the intercom inside the room.


“His totally into you, why are you giving him a hard time?” Si Yun said and chuckled with her as soon as Jungmin left the room.


“Ya!...you could hear them too?” Xin yelled but was dry so she had to pause before continuing.


“Aisshh! I didn’t know I have a coward twin. Are you blind not to see how serious he is to you?” He scolded her and rolled his eyes for emphasis.


---


“Jungmin ah! What happened? Why are you running?” Lee and Kyu jong grabbed him as the others approached him too.


“They’re awake! My brat is awake!!” Jungmin said happily and pulled them towards the room with the doctor right behind them.


“Ke Ke they are awake all right.” Hyun joong chuckled when everyone was in shock including the hospital staff with the scene they saw as soon as they opened the room.


Xin was sitting on top of Si Yun, all their wires were removed and it seems like Xin was trying to strangle her twin. Si Yun on the other hand was just smiling and kept saying sorry.


“Eiyee. Yeobo what are you doing?” Jungmin snapped out of his shock and rushed towards her and carried her back to her bed while the doctors cleared their throats and proceeded to check the two patients.


“They are back alright. They are certainly back.” Min ah and Youngsaeng said.


~~~