Chpt 9

Heart 2 Heart Caf'e
When I got inside the caf'e, Doojoon pushed me inside the kitchen. He put me on decorating and baking for now. As I decorated my first cupcake, Youngmin shook his head and took away the icing from me. "Hey! I was using that!" I said as I tried to reach for the icing. "I'm just trying to tells you that your flower doesn't look like a flower." he said and gave it back to me. "Yeah it does. It looks beautiful..... and charming." I said as I cocked my head at my creation. "Well it looks more like a squid farting." Youngmin said and chuckled. I glared at him. "Go back to work." I said darkly and sighed. It did look like a squid farting. The pink petals were uneven, and the leaves looked like fart clouds. I looked at Youngmin's cupcake, and sighed. His was perfect. His cupcake actually looked like a real starry night. I ENVY U! >.< "Can you teach me how to decorate like that?" I asked. Youngmin looked at me and nodded."What do you want me to make?" he asked. "The Mona Lisa!" she said smiling. "I can't make that. How about a bunny?." I nodded and he lead my hand over the cupcake. Youngmin's P.O.V Did Minji just ask me to make the Mona Lisa for her? I'm not That artistic. But do you guys want to know what's weirder? I'm actually nervous for once. When I held her hand I got a tingly feeling in my stomach. What is that? Please don't be love. As I finished the bunny Minji asked me to do, I quickly Went back to my own creation. Reg P.O.V I smiled at Youngmin. "Thank you Youngmin." I said as I admired the cupcake. For once he actually smiled at me. "You're welcome Minji." he said still smiling.I turned to put the cupcake in the display and went back to the kitchen. Youngmin seemed nervous when he helped me. His hand was shaking. He even smiled at me. He would usually glare and scoff at me, but this was different. I smiled to myself and continued working.