Chpt 12

Heart 2 Heart Caf'e

"Great job guys, now we have to discuss something." Doojoon said as he flipped the close sign to open. We all sat around the coffee table.

"And what is that?" we asked, chewing on our cookies.

"We need to find a slogon." Doojoon answered flipping to an empty page in his notepad." Any ideas?" he asked. My hand shot up.

"How about 'Our treats are like love.'" I said proudly.

"OKay." Doojoon said and wrote it down.

"Eat here." Youngmin said and finished his cookie.

"OOHH! I love that one." he said and jotted it down.

Youngmin smirked at me. I glared at him. He's always better then me at everything.

Everyone kept giving ideas until Doojoon found the one he liked.

"I've decided that it will be 'Where everyone finds love." he said proudly. We all looked at him in awe. Why that?

"Doojoon, hate to break this to you, but noone has found "love" in our caf'e." I said.

"So, we can make a ingles day at the caf'e." Doojoon said.

"No, I don't want our caf'e to turn into a love booth. We've already had enough love here." he said. What does he mean by that?

"You're just jealous that I didn't choose your slogon." Doojoon said crossing his arms. Youngmin rolled his eyes.

"I just don't want our caf'e to turn into a love booth." Youngmin said. Doojoon frowned.

"Fine, we'll pick "Where we serve smiles." Doojoon said, and put the notepad away."Anyways, we'll be camping tomorrow, so you guys better rest up and pack." he said.

"OKay." we all said and walked out the caf'e. As soon as I got home, I started packing. I packed my tent, sleeping bag, extra pillows and blankets, a dagger ( for safe keepin ), snacks, books, hello kitty plush, cellphone, first aid kit, and 2 cameras.

I can't wait to go camping! I sat on my bed and laid down. I wonder how this camping trip will end up like.

_____________________________

Here's the next chapter.:) I'm sorry that this chapter is really short. The next chapter is longer, I promise. Don't forget to comment and subscribe. And to my silent readers, please don't hesitate to comment.

Oh and check out my new fanfic. It's about SHINee. Here's the link:

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/51853/charming-you-jonghyun-key-minho-onew-taemin