Chpt 25

Heart 2 Heart Caf'e

Soon Kikwang and Yoseob came and started playing spoons with Doojoon,Youngmin,and Kwangmin. I was to busy reading to care about games. Soon Hongki came in with his sleeping bag and instantly fell asleep. Doojoon went up to him and hit him with a plastic spoon.

"Owww. What was that for?" Hongki asked with no emotion.

"You're 13 minutes late for the sleepover. When did you recieve my text?" Doojoon asked him.

"As soon as I got in my tent." he answered.

"Then why were you late?" he asked. Hongki turned to him with a glare.

"I need my beauty sleep." 

Doojoon scooted away from him and ran back to the rest of the group to continue their game. Then Youngmin came and  pulled the blanket out of Hongki's face. he glared at him.

"Come on, let's party." he said.

"Says the party pooper. Not now." Hongki said and went back under his blanket.

"We're playing spoons." Youngmin said. Hongki shot up smiling.

"Really? No." Hongki said and hid back under his covers. Younbgmin took his blankey.

"Hey! Give me back Hee Young." he pleaded. Youngmin shook his head.

"Not until you party with us." he said.

"Fine." Hongki said and went to the circle to play.

I put the book back in the shelf and started to look around Doojoon's tent. How did he get all these big items in his tent? I never saw him carry anything big when we got here. 

"Doojoon, how did you get all this furniture here?" I asked him.

"Easy. Space bag." he answered not taking his eyes out of the game. Is that even possible? I thought space bag was only for clothes and stuff.

I watched them play and noticed everyone starting to get competative.

"I CAN NEVER WIN THIS GAME!" Youngmin yelled and pulled on his yellow hair.

"NO! I didn't get a spoon." Yoseob panicked and threw down his cards.

"What the heck!? I had the same four cards and I could've won." Doojoon said and pouted. Hongki was smirking.

"I'm the master of this game." he said and chuckled.

"Hongki, you shouldn't play anymore. You're to good at this. Let one of us win for once." Doojoon pleaded.

"No way. This is my signature game. I always win everytime I play this." he said.

"Show off." Kikwang said and pouted. Doojoon turned to me and pouted.

"Minji, Hongki won't let us win." he said. I sighed.

"Now you guys are tattling about me. Minji, Doojoon is a tattletaler."  Hongki said. Their so childish.

"Can you guys act your age for once? Here, I'll play so I can beat him." I said and squished my way inbetween Yoseob and Kwangmin.

"Okay, but get ready to loose Minji." Hongki said and laughed evily. Sooon all the cards were passed out and everyone was completley in the game. I have an invantage since I have 2 kings. i could win if I get 2 more. I kept my eyes on my cards and on the spoons. One more card and........... a hand grabbed a spoon. What??? I didn't get one!!!!

"That's no fair!" I said.

"I told you I'd win again." Hongki said. We all groaned.

"Again!" I yelled. Doojoon shuffled and handed us all our cards. We played again and I had an even BIGGER advantage. I had three queens :D. I'll win for sure. After endless searching I found one and grabbed a spoon.

"HA! I WIN!" I said. Hongki laughed.

"I knew you would." he said.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"I made doojoon give you those cards on accident. And your so competative. Calm down it's just a game." Hongki said. I felt so embaressed. HOngki got up and crawled in his sleeping bag and instantly fell asleep.

I looked at the clock and it was 2 A.M!!! "GUys, we have to sleep now so we can get to the caf'e early. We'll be leaving at 6." I said and went into my sleeping bag that was inbetween Youngmin and Kwangmin's sleeping bags.

They frowned. "But Minji, we wanted to stay up." Kwangmin said. I rolled my eyes.

"No guys, sleep now." I said and pointed at their sleeping bags. They slipped in their sleeping bags and sighed. Doojoon belly flopped on his bed."OKay goodnight." he said.

"Night." we said back.

__________________________________________________________________

Here's the next update! :D I hope you guys like it. Please comment and subscribe.