Chpt 33

Heart 2 Heart Caf'e
Youngmin's POV I froze at her answer. My heart stopped beating and shattered into a million peices. So this is how a heart break feels like. I looked at Kwangmin and he was in the verge of tears. We looked back at Minji. Her boyfriend smiled at us. "Hi." he said "H-hello." Kwangmin croaked out. I didn't say anything but just glared at him. I grabbed Kwangmin's hand and pulled him to the front and started his register. He was too shocked to start it on his own. Kikwang and Yoseob came out and looked at us with sad eyes. They were really hurt. "I feel like I can't breathe." he said with a shaky breath. "My whole world died because of him." Kikwang lookedmdown at the floor and shuffled his feet. "Same here. I'm so heart broken." he mumbled. We watched as Minji fed her boyfriend cake giggling. He was lucky to have a nice, sweet, caring, and beautiful girl inside and out. We all knew that some of us liked her but we didn't care. We only wanted her to be happy. "I can't bear to watch. It's hurting." Yoseob said and walked back to the kitchen. Kikwang followed him sniffling. Between me and Kwangmin's free time we spoke to each other. "It hurts hyung."he said with a shaky voice. I didnt like seeing my brother hurt. It makes me feel bad. "It does Kwangmin." I said as I watched Minji give orders to the customers. It started raining after I said that sentence. Mother nature really is some kill joy. "Will I be able to find someone like her?" he asked me. I sighed. "God made someone for everyone. I'm sure there will be others like her." I said as we made our way to a table to sit down on for break. I watched water droplets fall from the window. Kwangmin stayed quiet for a while stealing glances from Minji. He likes her alot. "What if I don't." he asked me. "Don't be such a kill joy Kwangmin. You will find someone like her." I said. I looked at Minji and Minhyuk to find them giving each other pecks on the lips. Kikwang and Yoseob saw and frowned. I saw their reactions and frowned too. That was when my heart clenched the most. When Minji kissed someone else. And that was also the moment when I finally realized I loved Minji. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Update! This is just the background on what the guys are feeling right now. But aren't you happy that Youngmin confessed? He finally admits that he loves her! KYA!!!!!!!!! ~<3 Please comment and subscribe.