Chpt 15

Heart 2 Heart Caf'e

I woke up and got my stuff. I started working on my tent, and was the first to finish. I put my stuff in my tent and started to unpack. My tent pretty much looked like my room at home, minus the small space.

I went out my tent and found Kikwang sitting on the ground, struggling with his tent. Aiggo~. He looked so cute when he tried to fix the tent. He pouted and crossed his arms. I got up and offered to help.

"I'll help you Kwangie, so no need to pout." I said and started making the tent.

Kikwang's P.O.V

I was struggling with my tent, and found Minji smiling at me. She's probably thinking how idiotic I look. What kind of man am I???

I should of brought the instruction manuel. I should of listened to my father.

Flash back

I was packing and my Umma and Appa were bothering me with the tent I was bringing.

"Kikwang, did you remember to bring your instruction manuel?" my Appa asked.

"Yes, I did." I said and put the instruction manuel under my bed. I'm a big boy now. I dojn't need an instruction manuel to help me. Because I am smart enough to figure out how to fix a tent all by myself.

"Let me see your bag." my Appa asked.

I put the manuel back in my bag and handed it to my Appa. 

"Good boy." my Appa said and ruffled my hair. 

Again I put down the instruction manuel under my bed and flopped down on my bed.

End of Flashback

And about what kind of man I am:

 

A good looking one.

 

 

A hot one........

 

 

A man that likes to praise himself. :D

 

 

The man that girls drool over. >:D

 

 

But seriously, it's embaressing on how she keeps smiling at me. Suddenly she stood up, and went to me.

"I'll help you Kwangie, so no need to pout." she said and started helping me with my tent.  She's so kind hearted. It makes me want to cry.

Reg P.O.V

I helped Kikwang with his tent, and he blushed.

"I'm really embaressed that you helped me with my tent. How id you learn how to make a tent?" KIkwang asked me as he sat on a log.

"My dad helped me. And sometimes I read the instructions." I said and sat next to him.

I gasped at Doojoon's tent. It was like a castle. He had a snack table, a barbecue, a blender, chairs, he even had decore. I thought it was camping, not a resort island.

"Aww, no fair. You get decorations." Yoseob whined and pouted.

"He's just making us feel bad because he's rich and we're not." Youngmin said and sat by me. Kwangmin frowned.

" Are you throwing a party or something?" Kwangmin asked him. Doojoon shook his head.

"No, why? My tent doesn't look like the normal kind? My family camps like this." Doojoon said. We all stared at him in awe. That means his if his family came it would look like a kingdom.

"Yes." we all said.

"And why do you have.. all that?" Hongki asked flailing his arms. Doojoon did the mystery dance.

"It's a mystery mystery." he sang and went inside his tent. Suddenly his tent lit up.

"How did you get electricity in your tent?" I asked. Doojoon poked his head out of the tent and spoke.

"Magic." he said and his head went back in the tent.

_____________________________________________________

Here is the next chapter! :D Have you guys heard of the new drama Heartstrings staring CN Blue and Park Shinhye? It  just came out yesterday. But I'm kinda disappointed that they don't have english subs yet cause I really wanted to watch the drama. I should stop telling you my complaints now.

Don't forget to comment and subscribe. :D

This cute and awesome poster is made by -julia :D

Thank you!!!