Chpt 17

Heart 2 Heart Caf'e

"AHHH!" they screamed and hugged me tightly. Was Hongki's story that scary? I didn't hear it, maybe I should ask him to repeat it.

"Hongki, can you repeat the story? I didn't hear it." I said.

"I didn't even tell the story yet. All I said was I was going to use their names in the story and make them die at the end." he said.

"He said that he was going to make chain saws swing over our heads in the story." Doojoon said. I rolled my eyes and sighed.

"Can you please let go of me." I asked.It wasn't because I don't like them, it was because I was tired and they were choking me. In fact, I liked the hug alot. Who doesn't get hugged by 5 hot guys at once?

"Guys, I'll be going to sleep. You guys should rest too." I said and crawled in my tent.

Doojoon's POV

OH MY GOSH!!! Hongki's story was so scary. He said that he was also gonna make us swim in shark infested waters and make none of us live. Does he hate us that much? He's always trying to scare us when we want to have fun.

I looked around my tent and frowned. It's so lonely here. I know! Maybe I can sleep over with Minji! I got my sleeping bag and went infront of Minji's tent. As I made my way inside,someone pulled me out. I looked up and found Kikwang.

Kikwang's POV

I was scared to death by Hongki's story. It's been 2 hours and I haven't slept one bit yet. I looked around my tent and had an idea. I can sleep over with YOSEOB! No, then the viewers wpuld think KISEOB moment! So I should sleepover with Minji.

I got out of my tent and found a shadow infront of Minji's tent. Oh,no! It could be  a kidnapper. I have to save her even when it means to put my life at risk.*acts dramatic*

I got a stick and went closer to the villan. As I got closer I realized it was Doojoon. I pulled him out the tent.

"What do you think you're doing you et?" I asked him. He gave me a weird look.

"What? NO! I wanted to have a sleepover with Minji." he said.

"Me too, but you might do something to her." I said. Doojoon crossed his arms and raised a brow at me.

"And what is that?"

I hesitated, but didn't tell him. He would never let me work  or get close to Minji ever again.

"Can't."

"Why?"

"Cause." 

"Cause what."

"You'll get hurt." I said. Doojoon's eyes widened.

"What? NO! Why would I ever do that to Minji? She's a daughter to me." he said. I gave him a questioning look.

"What are you talking about?" I asked.

"You know." he said and squished his hands together. I made a disgusted face.

"What? NO! I ment you would annoy her Doojoon, not that. Man Doojoon, You're so inapropiate. We have young viewers here." I said.

"Well you made it sound like it." he said.

"Not my fault you have a nasty mind." I said.

"You actually think I'd annoy her?" he asked.

I nodded.

"No, that can't be it."

"But it's.."

*snap*

We both paused."What was that?" I asked.

"It's Lucifer!" Doojoon said.

"Guys?" the person asked in a hoarse voice. It sounded like a whisper.

"It's whisper IS THE LUCIFER!" I said.

"But he's having a bad hairday." Doojoon added. I looked closer. It looked like his hair exploded.

"Not my fault." the figure answered.

_______________________________________________________________

I'm sorry I didn't update for 2 days. It's because I had to help out at a garage sale and go to one of my friend's brother's 7th birthday. I'm sorry to keep you guys waiting.TT-TT

Anyways I hope you guys like this update. :D please comment and subscribe.