Chpt 4

Heart 2 Heart Caf'e
Everyone collapsed on the couch, tierd from work. Doojoon gave each of us a slice of apple crumble. "Great job guys. Today was the busiest day we've ever had since we opened up." he said stuffing peices of crumble in his mouth. Yoseob and Hongki laughed. "That's what you said yesterday." Hongki said. "And we only had one customer." Yoseob added. Doojoon pouted and glared at them. "We weren't successful back then." he said. "And by back then you mean yesterday." Youngmin added fanning himself with a magazine. Kikwang played with his phone and suddenly spoke. "So can we celebrate?" he asked? "Yeah by playing LASER TAG!!!" Youngmin said and sat up from the couch. "YEAH BROTHER!!!" Hongkisaid and they high fived each other. Doojoon shook his head. "No, too much violence. We should do something safe." " How about Minji does aegyo for us?" Kwangmin asked. "YEAH!" "NO!" They looked at Youngmin pouting. I shook my head. " Yeah, no one wants to see my aegyo. I'm bad at it." I said. "Please just once." they said pouting at me. Youngmin just glared. I pouted and shook my head, and suddenly, their faces lightened up. "Aigoo!!!" they said. "What?" "You did aegyo." Yoseob sang. "Another." they said. I looked at Youngmin and saw that he still hasn't ate his crumble yet. A plan came in my mind and I smirked. I got up and sat by him. "Oppa, why aren't you eating?" I asked. He glared. "I don't like crumble." "Fine. I'll feed you." I said and sliced a peice of the crumble. Youngmin gave ne a questioning look. "What di...." he started, but I shoved a the peice in his mouth. "There you go. Chuga chugs choo choo." I said. He swallowed it, and pushed me off the couch. He grabbed Kwangmin's arm and stormed out the shop blushing. Youngmin's P.O.V I stormed out of the shop red from what happened. "Hyung, why are we leaving?" Kwangmin asked. "Because it's getting late, and we have school tomorrow." I answered. "Oh, well you're lucky." Kwangmin said. Lucky? I turned to him. "What do you mean lucky?" "Minji fed you. It's not fair, but I'm happy that you found someone" he said smiling. "I don't like her, and you can have her." I said blushing. Kwangmin smirked. "No, you like her. I could see it." Kwangmin teased. "NO I DON'T." I said as we stopped at our house. "Yeah you do. You were red when she fed you." I ignored him and went to our room. Do I like her? Was I red? I thought until my mom called me to dinner. I know I don't like her. Kwangmin can have her. I'm way put of her league anyways. I thought and smirked.