Chpt 13

Heart 2 Heart Caf'e

I woke up to the sound of talking at my front door. I got up and listened to their conversation.

"Is there a doorbell here?" Kikwang asked.

"No, you idiot. This is a hotel room!" Youngmin said.

"Quiet, you'll wake up the other people." Kwangmin said.

"Ring ding dong ring ding dong...." Yoseob and Kikwang sang.

"Butterfly!" Yoseob said.

"Quiet!"

"I'll pick the door with my bobby pin." Hongki said.

"WTFREAK! Why do you have that?" Doojoon asked.

"For safe keeping."

That's what I heard. They could really be silly at times. I changed and got my stuff. They are still trying to pick the lock.

"Did you get it yet?"

"Nope."

"Ring ding dong ring ding dong ring a ding ring a ding ding dong."

"Complicated girl!"

"Seriously, where's the doorbell?"

"Shut UP!"

"Now?"

I got up and opened the door. I pushed my way through them and put my stuff in the van.

"Wow, you guys are so loud." I said.

"Sorry." they all said in unison. I sat inbetween Youngmin and Kwangmin.

"Hi guys, are you excited?" I asked.

"Yeah!"

"NO." Youngmin said. I turned to him and gave him a pouty face.

"Why Youngmin?" I asked.

"Because I have to spend time with you." he said looking out the window.

"We can bond, so we can finally get along." I said smiling. Youngmin put on his earphones, put his i pod on full blast, and completely ignored me. I turned to Kwangmin.

"He hates me that much?" I asked. Kwangmin shrugged and played with his DS.

"You like pokemon?" I asked staring at the screen.

"Yeah, why?" he asked.

"Because I love pokemon." I said, watching him battle a trainer.

"Really? Cool. Do you want to try?" he asked me. I nodded, and he handed me his DS. I started playing it and grinned.

"I have to get one of these." I said.

Kwangmin's P.O.V

I handed her my DS and she started playing with it. She's so cute! :3 I'm fan boying right now. I watched her battle a trainer. Soon she closed the DS and handed it to me.

"Here, I'm going to sleep." she said and pulled out a Hello Kitty plush.

"Okay, have a nice nap." I said and watched her dose off. She looks so cute. I can't help it. She even sleeps with toys!! xD You guys are probably thinking I'm a stalker since I'm watching her sleep right? Well I'm not that erted.

We stopped by at Mc Donalds and bought lunch. Happy Meals! Yay! :P I like their chicken nuggets and burgers. Mostly their Mc flurry. Their so delicious. But my mom says that I can't eat that much or I'll end up like Doojoon. I looked inside my Happy Meal and found a pikachu!! Yay!

Minji woke up and grabbed her happy meal. She looked inside and found a oshewott.

"Look Kwangmin, I got an oshewott." she said smiling. I similed at her and showed her my pikachu.

She smiled at it. "Pikachu~" she said and laughed. My eyes widened. I think I'm going to explode. Cuteness overload.xD OMO, she sounds so cute when she says pikachu.

"Again." I said.

"Pikachu~" she said. I seriously melted inside. Why is she so cute!? I would die for a girlfriend this cute.

"Pikachu~" I mimiked her. She laughed.

"Pikachu~'

"Pikachu~"

"Pikachu~"

"Quiet. Are you two mating or something?" Youngmin asked.

"No, hyung. We're just playing." I said.

"What did you get?" Minji asked Youngmin.

"Nothing. I don't like pokemon." he said.

Youngmin's P.O.V

Oh no. We have the same thing. An oshewott. God is out to get me. I should keep it a secret. Or else she'll start  start  blabbering about it. 

"Pikachu~'

"Pikachu~"

"Pikachu~"

Their at their mating call again. Stupid Pikachu, you made this car ride a livin h and double hockey sticks.

_______________________________

Here's the next chapter. I hope you guys ike it. Sorry if you don't think it's long enough. :P My sister was rushing me, so she could watch hulu.