Chpt 23

Heart 2 Heart Caf'e

"Hongki, did you poison Minji's mind?" Yoseob asked as he cupped my face to study it. I shook my flushed face.

"No! It's true." I said waving my hands. Doojoon and Yoseob squealed at my cuteness.

"Aigoo, you're just to cute." Doojoon said.

"I just want to eat you up." Yoseob said and tried to hug me. Kikwang pulled Yoseob and made him hug Kwangmin instead.

"Sorry. Yoseob really likes skinship. Please don't encourage him." he said and ruffled my hair.

"Let's go and see the zoo already." Youngmin said and walked in the entrance. We stumbled inside following him.

"Look! A boar!" Doojoon said and pressed his face at the glass smiling. He's just like a kid.

"Careful Doojoon, you'll scare it." Yoseob said. Youngmin studied it.

"Reminds me of Minji." he said and smirked at me. I looked around and found a chimpanzee in a cage.

"This looks like Youngmin." I said and giggled. He pinched my nose playfully and laughed. He actually laughed at me in a good way. I saw a chinchilla and giggled to myself.

"That's Yoseob." I said. We continued looking around and took some pictures. We stopped by to get some icecream. We sat at a table.

"Okkie, what do you guys want?" Doojoon asked us getting out a note pad.

"Chocolate."

"Cookies and cream."

"Vanilla."

"Vanilla."

"Cookie dough."

He went up to the front and ordered. Youngmin put his feet up the table.

"I'm soo tierd." he said and hung his head.

"We're all tierd. But it's fun." Hongki said. Kwangmin watched his hyung's bad manners. He shook his head. He shook his brother's shoulder.

"Younggie hyung, put your feet down. It's embarassing. This isn't the caf'e you know." he said. Youngmin rolled his eyes.

"Who said I couldn't?" he asked. Kwangmin stayed silent. A 16 year old worker passed by and stopped to stare at Youngmin.

"Excuse me, but can you put you feet down from the table. Their pricey you know." she said.

"How much?" Youngmin asked.

"300.95" she said.

"Doesn't seem pricey for me missy." he said. The girl glared at him.

"I know karate, I can kick you out of this shop." she said. Youngmin rolled his eyes.

"Youngmin, just put your feet down." I said.

"It's not like she's the boss Minji." he said. I glared at him.

"I'm the bosses's daughter though." she said. We all looked at Youngmin.

"Put your feet down!" we all said. He put his feet down.

"Thank you." she said and left. He rolled his eyes.

"Youngmin, how are you ever going to get a girl with that attitude?" Kikwang asked.

"Yeah Youngmin. I think she liked you." Yoseob said. He just shrugged.

"You're so rebellious hyung." Kwangmin said. Doojoon came back with our icecream and we left the shop.

"Doojoon, can we go to the gift shop?" I asked. 

"Okay Minji, if you really want to." he said and we walked inside. The shop was filled. I ran to the head bands and put a lion headband on Kikwang.

"Looks good on you." I said and put on bunny ears. Hongki saw and took the bunny ears.

"MInji! Don't do that!" he said and put the bunny ears back. I laughed. Kikwang got a tiger headband, and put it on me.

"Looks cute on you Minji." he said. 

"Animal crackers." Doojoon said walking to the stack of animal crackers on a table like a zombie. 

"Wow, look at these magnets....... their trash." Youngmin said. I put polar bear ears on him.

"Awww, it almost makes you look cute." I teased. He glared at me and put a panda nose on my face.

"Aww, you look almost cute too." he said without emotion and went to Kwangmin. I took off the panda nose and sighed.

"Minji, look at these cool animal posters. Their awesome aren't they?" Yoseob asked. I looked at them.

"They are." I said. Youngmin saw the posters and spoke.

"I bet you the people who took pictures of those died." he said. Kwangmin elbowed his side.

"Well I'm going to purchase my stuff now." I said. Soon we came out of the zoo.

"Well that was fun." I said.

"Very." they all said. We watched as the sun was starting to set.

"Let's go back to camp. I still need to cook dinner." he said. We all nodded and followed him back to the camp grounds.