Chpt 27

Heart 2 Heart Caf'e

I woke up to someone poking me and whispers. I opened my eyes and found everyone surrounding me. I quickly sat up.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"You were answering our questions." Yoseob said. I gave them a confused look.

"Answering your questions? How could I? I was asleep." I said. They giggled. I never knew guys could giggle so much.

Flashback

Youngmin's POV

I woke up to constant mumbling. It was getting really annoying. I turned my head and found my face centimeters away from mine. I blushed..

"Ask me a question...." she said and clutched her Hello Kitty plush. I smirked.

"Who's your favorite twin?" I asked her. She wimpered.

"I like Kwangmin better. Youngmin is mean and has a stuck up ego." she answered. I made a face at her. What a meanie. She likes Kwangmin better then me. Well everyone does, but in my imaginary band boyfriend everyone liked me:D. Then I got an idea.

"Do you like Youngie oppa?" I asked with my best aegyo voice.

"Maybe, maybe not." she said. So there's a chance that she might like me! >:D Youngmin, you're not excited so shut up. You hate her. I woke evryone up.

"What is it Youngmin?" Kikwang asked and rubbed his eyes.

"Minji can answer our questions." I said.

"You're tricking us again Youngmin. Stop lying." Yoseob said. I frowned.

"No! It's true. Even ask her something. She'll answer." I said. They all gave me a WTFreak face.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"She said 'Youngie oppa.' " they all said. Liars!

"I don't care what she says." I said.

"Do you think Kikwang is a self praiser?" Yoseob asked.

"No, Kikwang doesn't need to praise himself. Woman already praise him while their in the caf'e trying to stalk him." Minji said.

"Tell me more." Kikwang said.

"Are the ladies young?" Doojoon asked.

"Some are but most are old." she said. Me, Doojoon, Hongki, and Yoseob started laughing. He glared at us.

"Kikwang, you're so lucky." we joked and laughed. Then Kikwang started poking Minji since he was bored.

End of Flashback 

Reg POV

I actually said that? Wow, I never knew I sleep talked. They were all on the floor laughing.

"You guys are really immature. you know?" I said.

"We know, but you love us." Hongki said. I stared at his face and the guilty feeling came back. But I couldn't help to laugh.

___________________________________________________________________

Hey guys. :D I really like your guy's comments so much. Also thank you to those who subscribed to me yesterday. I might not be updating tomorrow since I'm going to go to a water park. SoI'll be updating twice.