Mission...

Heart 2 Heart Caf'e

Youngmin's POV

Doojoon stopped infront of Key's house with his plan written down on a peice of paper. We looked at his house and looked at Doojoon's drawing. Key's house was a one story, not a two story. That was really embarassing. He was the boss and he still didn't knew how Key's house looked like. Well, it's okay cause he's not really the stalker type...I think.

I watched as his face cringed at his house. He bowed his head in embarassment. heprobably seemed stupid right now.

"Doojoon, you really are an idiot." Hongki said and smacked his head. Doojoon didn't say anything and kept quiet.

"You said you knew how his house looked like. What happened?" Kikwang and poked him.

"Yeah, what did happen? me and Kwangmin asked in unison. Doojon looked at all of us pouting.

"I'm sorry guys. I didn't mean to. I just have to arrange a few things." he said and looked at his map, then at Key's house. He drew for a bit and ;ooked at his artwork satisfied.

"So? What did you do?" Yoseob asked. Doojoon smiled at his in a creepish way and showed all of us his picture. We all gasped in unison at what we saw. It was...was......a unicorn?! What the heck Doojoon! I thought you were working on your plan.

"Isn't it cute?" he asked us.

"WHERE'S THE REAL NEW PLAN!?" we all yelled at him. We were in a hurry right now. Who knows what they'l do to Minji? They could've brain washed her or something!

"Oh, it's right over here." he said and turned the peice of paper over.

^%^%^%%%^%^%^%^%^%%^%^^%^%^%^

Wow, the new plan was badder then the first. Me and Kwangmin have to climb on a bush and go into an open window? What.The.Heck. Does he reallyu expect us to climb on a shrub? I mean, we can just jump in he window and grab Minji. It's that simple. And when we et Minji he wants Kwangmin to yell "evacuate" real loudly so that they could hear. Like seriously? What part of being a ninja Doojoon doesn't understand?

"Hyung, umm hate to break it to you but, THIS NEW PLAN IS HORRIBLE!" Kikwang said.

"Yeah, you're just going to make it more obvious." I said. Doojoon just ignored us and scurried over to Key's house.

Minji's POV

"Hahaha! That's so cute Minji noona." MInwoo said and clapped his hands.

"Yeah, that was really cute! Tell us more~" Taemin pleaded.

"Why him?" Key asked. I just smiled at all of them and blushed. I just told them my crush. And what I thought about him. They're so understanding. They're almost like girls! :D

Flashback

"So that's why I got my killer pan." Key said as he polished his pan. We all clapped at his story. It was really interesting anyways. They all lloked at me.

"So, tell us a story." Taemin said.

I thought for a while. I had so many stories that were really private. Since they're really trustful people, I might as well tell them my crush right? They wouldn't tell him.

"Well, I'm going to tell you the story about my crush." I said and blushed. Their eyes widened and their jaws dropped.

"Is it me noona????" asked a very hopeful Minwoo. I chuckled at him and ruffled his hair.

"No, sorry WooWoo." I said. Minwoo pouted and crossed his arms. Aigoo, so cute.

"Sorry Minwoo, but it's me." Taemin said trying to act sweet and winked at me. I seriously wanted to burst out laughing at them. It was hilarious!

"Sorry Minnie, but it's not you." I said. Taemin sighed and pouted. "There goes another one." he said and went to a corner and sulked. He'll be back soon.

"I'm pretty sure some of our subscribers like TaeminLuver,xxKiraxx,1say16,youmakemesmile,VieatBubbeeSaranghae, and LeeTaeminSunflower would be interested in you. They're hard core Taemints." I said to him.

His face brightened up and he got out of his corner. "Really? I must call them soon. Minji, you should give me their numbers." he said taking out his phone. I pushed him gently and made him fall on his back.

"Sorry Taeminnie, but not now. I have to finish the story." I said. Taemin frowned and crawled back to his little corner. Aigoo, I'll write a story for you and your  fans soon!

"Anyways,"

"Do I know him?" Key asked me chewing on licorice. I smiled and nodded shyly. He squealed.

"KYAAA! Tell us more!" he said with Minwoo in perfect unison.

"Ok. So when I first came to the cafe I instantly fell in love." I said. They all nodded. "He was really cute, hyper, and jumpy when I met him." I continued.

"Please don't tell me it wasn't Doojon." Key said and bowed his head. I blushed.

"Kekekeke but you were right." I said and covered my blushing face. They all looked at me with a shocked and weirded out expression.

"That's so cute Minji noona." Minwoo said and clapped his hands.

"Yeah that was cute. Tell us more~" Taemin pleaded.

"Why him?" Key asked.

End of flashback

"I don't like him anymore! I like someone else now. And that person is."

"MEEEEE!" Key said and hugged me. I choked and hugged him back.

"No, it's Kwangmin." I said.

Key let go of me and backed away. "That guy that never talks? Kwangmelon? Why Kwangmelon?" he asked and sat back down.

"Because he's so sweet and nice to me. He was usually always there for me. And it's Kwangmin." I said.

A/N: I thought that was Kikwang?

Minji: Well I had to have a reason for liking him!

Me: But that's lying D:

Minji; Sorry...BUT STILL! I had to have a reason.

Me: But he's stealing Kwangie's credit then. TT_TT

Before Key spoke someone started knocking, no.....BANGING ON THE DOOR! Key got his killer pan while Minwoo and Taemin got out their killer pans. Key really has taught them well. I prety weird how they even have matching, matching.

"Stay here Minji." they said and went to go check the doors.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Here is the next update! I guess some of you were shocked about Minji's confession. It's kinda weird twist right? I guess I didn't get enough sleep today. But anyways I hope you like it. I'm sorry if it's kinda random and all. But I had alot of fun typing it though.