Chpt 8

Heart 2 Heart Caf'e
The next day I walked in the caf'e, Yoseob was making the body for a wedding cake. I went up to him and started icing a cupcake. "Minji, can you please make me a big bowl of white icing?" Yoseob asked me. "Sure." I said and started making the icing. Suddenly Yoseob spoke. "Minji, have you ever went on a date?" Yoseob asked blushing. "No, why'd you ask?" Yoseob turned redder and chuckled nervously. "I was wondering if you wanted to go and hangout tomorrow." "Oh yeah. Sure, I would love to hangout. What time?" I asked. Yoseob thought for a while. "9. If that's okay with you." he said. I nodded and left to take orders. After everyone was served, I started aranging the cups on the shelf. Hongki went up to me and smiled. "You're going on a date with Yoseob?!" he asked grinning. I blushed and turned to him. "No, we just want to hangout. Nothing special." I said. Hongki eyed me. " Are you sure, cause you seem suspicious." I nodded and saw 2 boys my age come in. I walked to them And asked for their orders. "Welcome to Heart to Heart caf'e. May I take your order?" I asked chewing on the tip of my pen. They both smirked. "Are you on the menu?" the 2 toned blonde asked. I rolled my eyes. "No." "They should add you cause you sure look delicious." the one with big eyes said. Doojoon must've heard and popped up behind the couch. "Are you hitting on my favorite worker?" he asked glaring. "Chillax Doojoon, we were just checking her out." the blonde said turning to Doojoon. "Yeah, we were bored." the other said. Doojoon honked their heads together. "OWWIE!" "Don't hit on my workers Jonghyun and Minho. Order something or get out." he said. "Fine, strawberry chocolate cake." Jonghyun said, rubbing his head. "Same, but with banana milk. Might as well get Taemin something." Minho said. "Come back soon." Doojoon said ruffling their hair. As I passed by Youngmin, I saw him glaring at the two. I gave them their order and went back to Doojoon. "Do you know them?" I asked. "Yup, we gradauated together. Their such playboys.." Doojoon said wiping the counter. "How old are you?" I asked. "19. I know, I'm old." he said and pouted. I laughed. "Doojoon, you're really young." I said and patted his back. Soon the sun setted and everyone was gone. We all collapsed on the couch. "Wahh, I'm so tierd." I groaned. "Quiet, we don't want a whale crashing the caf'e." Youngmin said looking annoyed. I glared at him. "Noone wants to hear your complaints." I said and did a merong. Doojoon sat on the ground smiling. "Guys, we'll be camping next Friday okay?" "School night." Youngmin and Kwangmin said in unison. Doojoon pouted."Fine, Saturday." Everyone nodded and went out the caf'e. When I got home I made a list of things I would want to bring. After that I went to my room and instantly fell asleep on my bed.