Chpt 24

Heart 2 Heart Caf'e

"Dinner is served!" Doojoon said and handed all of us our plate of barbecue. We all inhaled the heavenly scent and started eating. It tasted heavenly. Even though it has high calories.

"Doojoon, I never knew you knew how to barbecue." I said. He smiled.

"I do. My appa taught me how. Honestly, I don't like to cook." he said. I gave him a confused look.

"But you like to bake." I said. If Doojoon hates cooking then why does he bake? Isn't it the same thing? His face brightened up.

"Oh I do! I love to bake because.." he blabbered. I really didn't care about his speech about his love for baking. We already know he's all obsessed right? He's so confusing.

"And the icing's......texture.......dough.....cookies:D!" he said.Imentally slapped my self."And that's why I like to bake."Doojoon said.

"Doojoon, do we have anymore orange juice?"Hongki asked as he pouted at his empty cup. Doojoon shook his head.

"No, but I can make you a smoothie." he said.

"Does it have alot of sugar?" he asked. Doojoon shook his head. "Okay then." He handed Hongki a menu full of diffrent flavors. He even has specials??? I looked over hongki's shoulder to help him decide on what flavor to get.

"I suggest you get banana and mango sensation." I said.

"How about berry berry blast?" he asked. I shrugged.

"It's your choice." I said. Hongki thought some more and finally decided on berry berry blast. Doojoon got out the ingredients, a green cup, and a mini parasol. He started adding the ingredients and blended.

"Seriously, where do you get the electricity from?" I asked.

"Magic." he said and danced as he blended. Suddenly a ball came flying and hit Doojoon on the head.

"What the??" he said and looked at the d where the ball came from. He saw a lady halfway out her tent.

"TURN THAT RACKET DOWN YOU ROTTEN TEENAGERS!" she yelled and went in her tent. Doojoon furrowed his brows.

"WELL LADY! YOU SHOULDN'T BE THROWING BALLS AT PEOPLE WHO ARE TRYING TO MAKE A SMOOTHIE!" he yelled back.

"SHUT UP!" the woman yelled back.

"BOTH OF YOU SHUT UP! I JUST WANT MY STINKIN SMOOTHIE!" Hongki yelled. Doojoon and the woman instantly shut their mouths and continued doing their buisness. Doojoon handed Hongki his smoothie and started cleaning the blender.

"OMO! It's delicious. Make me this on the go Doojoon before we go home." HOngki said and sipped on his smoothie happily.

"Okay, and we should rest up. Good night." Doojoon said and we all went in our tents. As soon as I got inside my tent, I got a text from Doojoon.

Doojoon: 

Sleep ova at my tent peeps! :D

I closed my cel and got my stuff. When I got Doojoon's tent I was totally amazed. He had a matress, a mini desk, bean bags, a small shelf of books, and a guitar. What a rich kid.

"Doojoon, you practically moved in here." I said as I set down my sleeping bag.

"Thanks for the compliement." he said. Then the twins came in and sat on the bean bags.

"Doojoon, you didn't really need to bring everything to camp. All you needed was a sleeping bag and some stuff to keep you occupied at times." Youngmin said. Doojoon pouted.

"But I can't live in a tent that dull. I need luxury to live." he said. Typical rich kid.-_-

"Do you have any literature?" Kwangmin asked browsing over the little mini bookshelf.

"And Ouran High School Host Club?" I asked.

I just love OHSHC.Especially Karou and Hikarou! :D I've watched the series but i heard the books were better. Sorry went out of topic there.

Doojoon handed kwangmin a torn up book, and showed me a row of books in his bookshelf. We both sat down and started reading.