Chpt 31

Heart 2 Heart Caf'e

"Good morning." I said as I walked in the caf'e.

"Morning." they answered back in a medolic tune. I put on my apron, hat, and stated opening up a register. Doojoon came holding a bowl. 

"Everyone, gether around." he said and we all sat in a circle. He set down a bowl and we all looked at it.

"Cereal?" Hongki asked.

"Not just any cereal, Our own cereal!" he said showing us the box. We all smiled widely.

"Doojoon, how did you get our own cereal?" Kikwang asked.

"I'm rich and my mom owns alot of companies. So I asked her to make a cereal for our caf'e.  Best of alll, you can only buy it here in this very caf'e!" he said. We just stared at the box in awe.

"I'll point you guys out. That's Minji the one that's hanging from the spoon, Yoseob holding a huge strawberry, Kwangmin and Youngmin the ones that are inside the holes using them as floaties, Hongki is the one leaning on the bowl, Kikwang is the one helping Minji get up the spoon, and me, I'm the one sitting on the heart looking dazed." he said.

"Aww, we look so cute in chibi form." I said. Kikwang stared at the nutrition facts.

"Low calories?" he asked. Doojoon nodded.

"Yes, it's very healthy. And we also have marshmellows for the little tikes." he said. "And the marshmellows are chibi us!" he added.

"Doojoon, this is awesome! Now little tikes can eat me!" Yoseob said.

"Anyways, we'll be selling this in our menu for the caf'e and also adding a free smoothie or coffee with every purchase." Doojoon said.

"Sounds fair." Kikwang said. Doojoon turned his head to me.

"Minji, can you please hang these posters on the caf'e windows?" he asked. I nodded.

"You can count on me." I said and got the posters and tools. I went outside and started hanging the posters. Doojoon really is a creative guy. As I continued hanging the posters I heard a familiar voice.

"Unnie~"

I knew that voice anywhere. I turned my head and found my ex boyfriend Minhyuk. (A\N: I mentioned him in chapter 7 when Kikwang asked Minji if she ever had a boyfriend.) He was smiling widely at me.

"Oppa~" I said and got down the ladder. "It's been a long time since I saw you." I said and hugged him. Sure he was my ex, but but we still talked after the incident.

"You work here?" he asked. I nodded.

"Yeah for a month now. It's alot of fun." I said. he smiled and ruffled my hair.

"Still the bubbly Minji I know." he said.

"So how are you and Jessica?" I asked. He frowned.

"We broke up half a month ago, but other then that we're still good." he said.

"Are you still friends?" I asked. He nodded. We stayed quiet for a while until he spoke again.

He held my hand. "Minji, I really like you. I know that we already broke up but I regret cheating on you. I love you. Will you go out with me again?" he asked.

_______________________________________________________________________
DUN DUN DUN! :O What's Minji going to say? Aren't you guys curious :3 Anyways cliffhanger! I always wanted to try one but i usually fail at them.